SELECT CONTENT

The X Factor - Season 2 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The X Factor - Season 2 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The X Factor - Season 2 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Ayana Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:32 pm

LeAnn Rimes and it was awful because LeAnn messed up so many times. But maybe Carly will get a lot of pity votes because LeAnn ruined her song. And Carly's last performance was flawless so maybe she will win.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

The X Factor - Season 2 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The X Factor - Season 2 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:27 am

I think Carly is in trouble. She didn't shine bright enough (according to reviewers) and I can see that. Her duet with LeAnn was all kinds of wrong. And I want her to win!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:53 am

arcuel wrote:LeAnn Rimes and it was awful because LeAnn messed up so many times. But maybe Carly will get a lot of pity votes because LeAnn ruined her song. And Carly's last performance was flawless so maybe she will win.

Thanks! I think they all deserve to win....For me personally, I think Carly sings the best. But I'd be happy for all of them.

I loved how Fifth Harmony sang with Demi Lovato. So cool!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:15 am

Carly is my favorite and I really would be happy if she won.

The fact that Fifth Harmony was given the chance to be the last act to sing might mean they will gain a lot of votes as well.

Do the producers choose who gets to sing last?

With that said I think Tate is going to be crowned the winner of season 2 tonight.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:58 pm

I think Carly Rose is the best singer - I stop what I am doing and listen... her voice is mesmerizing - and especially for someone so young. I wonder if the judges are pushing Tate and 5th harmony because Carly is so young. I notice the cameras often panning to Carly's Mother - just overjoyed (as any mother would be...) but the fact that Carly's parents will be involved in any future Carly has at this point - I wonder if that is a factor. She obviously has a great deal of talent but is she ready to launch a career ? I listen to Tate and I don't hear anything different from the other country singers out there but he does sing very very well and the producers have emphasized his back story of his family pushing him to do this and how a win would chage his life forever etc. I think 5th harmony has come from behind - not sure about their winning though. Their improvement was emphasized by the judges last night imo.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:59 pm

I think Tate may win too....I do think they all deserve it as they are all good singers. I wish them luck! I have a Christmas party tonight at 7pm, go figure! lol So I might not be able to watch it until later.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:01 pm

sanlee088 wrote:I think Tate may win too....I do think they all deserve it as they are all good singers. I wish them luck! I have a Christmas party tonight at 7pm, go figure! laugh out loud So I might not be able to watch it until later.

I hope you have a wonderful time at your Christmas party, San! It sounds like fun! :dancingsantada
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:22 am

Love_Me wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I think Tate may win too....I do think they all deserve it as they are all good singers. I wish them luck! I have a Christmas party tonight at 7pm, go figure! laugh out loud So I might not be able to watch it until later.

I hope you have a wonderful time at your Christmas party, San! It sounds like fun! :dancingsantada

Thanks Love_Me! It was really fun. :Smiley:

So Tate won! I am not surprised, but IMO he sounds just like most of the other country singers out there. Like there wasn't anything different about him, which is not a bad thing though. Congrats to him!

I think if Carly had an album come out, I would definitely think about getting one! :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:37 am

sanlee088 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Thanks Love_Me! It was really fun. :Smiley:

So Tate won! I am not surprised, but IMO he sounds just like most of the other country singers out there. Like there wasn't anything different about him, which is not a bad thing though. Congrats to him!

I think if Carly had an album come out, I would definitely think about getting one! :Smiley:

Glad you had fun! :santakisses

Great Post, San! I agree with you. Even though I knew Tate was going to win he sounds like most of the newer country singers out there. I love country music so maybe I am judging him harsher. LOL

I will buy Carly's cd when it comes out. I hope she signs a record deal.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The X Factor - Season 2 - Spoilers - Discussion

+3
Bet2Win
Ayana
Love_Me
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: