SELECT CONTENT

Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by jurystillout Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:52 pm

I am not sure if this link will work. But I was able to watch this and I live in Maine. :Smiley: BTW does Whitney remind anyone of Courtney from Ben's season.

Bachelor Canada '

I used the gorillavid, with no issues. I hope no one else has any problems with the site or this link.

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by jurystillout Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:53 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I have a feeling Bianka going to be F1

I am not sure about F1 but definetly top 4 for sure.

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:12 pm

Whitney has alot more red and blond highlights in her hair than the other brunettes. Bianka and Kara have really dark hair.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:18 am

jurystillout wrote:I am not sure if this link will work. But I was able to watch this and I live in Maine. :Smiley: BTW does Whitney remind anyone of Courtney from Ben's season.

Bachelor Canada '

I used the gorillavid, with no issues. I hope no one else has any problems with the site or this link.

Thank you so much, Jurystillout. I watched it on the Daclips, I think was the name. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:26 am

I wonder if Nicole went far? Her hair is very dark as well!
Although I agree that the beach pic looks like Kara and the horse carriage ride looks like Bianka.

Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:44 am

My clue about who is final 1 was the color of her dress. It was white and that seems to be what Whitney favors.

I see Whitney with red/brown hair & Anna as the one with the brown, blonde, red combo. Whitney's hair is going to be darker the wetter it gets.

It just cuts & pastes enough to making you think he was dumped. Him looking at the ring is the basic Bachelor thinking scene & the voice over could have been for anyone. I do think that the lady leaving isn't Whitney. Her hair is too dark. BUT, now that I think about it, the hair is not dark enough to be Kara's (nor Bianka), because it didn't look black to me. It looked more dark brown, which fits Gabrielle. I think I'm going to need side by side pics with the beach gal, the gal he is kissing somewhere with her hair partway up (seemed like a goodbye after the HTD), the lady jumping into his embrace, the lady kissing him in Paris, and the lady kissing him on the horse. The length seems to be different for each as well & I think Kara's is the longest?

I think Anna is #3, because of that part where she says that she doesn't get emotinal like she is now (or something like that) & that just sounds like #3 talk to me.

Whitney said that Gabrielle is her only threat. That's sort of like what Courtney said about Kacie (rumored #2 until HTD?). But, the lady leaving in the finale is too tall to be Gabrielle to me. While Kara barely shown in previews seems to match Ben's as well.

Seemed obvious that the blonde with the short blonde hair in the black & white dress is cut when he's hugging her.

Whew! LOL Wow, I see a basically all brunette for the final 4, but for Anna. Don't know what category to put her hair in.

Sorry, guys. But, I'm not going to use those links to watch, because it may look like it's not doing harm to the computer, doesn't mean it's not. The last one posted was pulled down. I'm just going to look at the afterthefinalrose clips like the rose ceremony they have up now & Breakfast TV's breakdown about the 'characters' of the show shown on youtube.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:51 am

Oops, I forgot to metion that it seemed like all the gals went to the same plastic surgion as that gal from Jake's season with the bad boob job that dyed her hair blonde on BP2. What was her name? Anyway, they sure had some fake looking boobs.

Oh, and you guys rock with the screencaps and recaps! High clap

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:33 pm

Atem, I agree it looks like Chantelle gets cut in New Orleans!

The bad boobjobs are really really bad. Whitney's look the worst, poor thing!

ryvetted
ryvetted

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:52 pm

Here's a great link to watch the episodes for the US residents :) http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/The-Bachelor-Canada_33049/ the best link to watch and it's usually in HD is allmyvideos.net

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:28 pm

Are these the contestants who you think will be in the F4?

Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Bianka-K-580x358

Bianka

Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Whitney-L1-580x358

Whitney

Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Kara-H2-580x358

Kara

Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Gabrielle-D1-580x358

Gabrielle
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:32 pm

No, I think it's Anna or Britney that will be the final 3 gal. I get them confused.

I think the Final 4 will be:

Whitney

Gabrielle

Kara

Ana/Brittney

ETA

Perhaps it was due to me not watching, I'm not getting why people think Bianka will be Final 1. Why do you guys think that? He seems like he's all over Whitney & that doesn't seem to change throughout the clips/caps I've seen.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:38 pm

Yep, Whitney and Bianka for sure. For me it's a toss up between Britney, Laura B. and Kara for the other 2 placements.

Surely he will see through Gabrielle. Tell me he will toss her out before F4. lol

ryvetted
ryvetted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers

+23
LoveDovez
jurystillout
ThankMeLater
DMBFan
debt2dreams