SELECT CONTENT

Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 9 Empty Re: Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:37 am

How often does the person who gets the first impression rose become the final one....has it ever happened?

They sure are showing a lot in previews for you sleuthers. They sure did not do that in Emily's season.

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 9 Empty Re: Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by ja1968 Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:17 am

AmberTrails wrote:How often does the person who gets the first impression rose become the final one....has it ever happened?
They sure are showing a lot in previews for you sleuthers. They sure did not do that in Emily's season.

I thinkthe only one was Roberto.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by stitchmaker Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:56 pm

My least favorite were Whitney and Gabrielle. It looks like they're going to be against each other thru the whole season. Whitney reminds me of Courtney from Ben season or the girl that wanted Brad to get rid of girls. Bossing him around. Hopefully she isn't that type of girl. From the previews it looks like one of the girls is not there for Brad or has been storytelling.

I do like the girl that threw the baseball after she got out of the limo. It was late on Saturday night when I watched and I forgot her name.
I also thought this show would be alot more of Canada. Not like the American one.

stitchmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:39 pm

stitchmaker wrote:My least favorite were Whitney and Gabrielle. It looks like they're going to be against each other thru the whole season. Whitney reminds me of Courtney from Ben season or the girl that wanted Brad to get rid of girls. Bossing him around. Hopefully she isn't that type of girl. From the previews it looks like one of the girls is not there for Brad or has been storytelling.

I do like the girl that threw the baseball after she got out of the limo. It was late on Saturday night when I watched and I forgot her name.
I also thought this show would be alot more of Canada. Not like the American one.

I think the girl's name with the baseball is Kara.

There does seem to be a lot of Canada shown,

Victoria, Vancouver, Banff/Bow Valley area, Tofino, Penticton, Oliver, PEI, plus any hometown dates.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:57 pm

Sprite wrote:
atem wrote:
anders wrote:My top 6

F1 - Nicole
F2/F3 Whitney/Ana (not sure what order - possibly bad girl Whit F2)
F4 Bianka
F5/6 - Chantelle/Britney

Who is Nicole? giggling I got to check the pics again.

My optomitrist...Long, black hair and really striking blue eyes. We didn't see much of her during the episode other than her exit from the limo.

I originally thought she made it to the fantasy dates because I thought I saw her hair in the previews. (I thought she was the only one with such dark, black hair.) Later, when I re watched the previews more slowly, I didn't spot her once. I think I may have mistaken her for Bianca but, it would be nice if it was her.

I'm not loving Whitney and she seems to be his front runner so far since he gave her the FIR. Bianca seems to have some potential, as does Ana. He really seems to prefer the brunettes which is a nice change from most of them who like the bleached blondes...who lets face it, are usually brunettes anyway.

I agree. Most 'blondes' aren't blondes! LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 1 - October 3rd - Discussion - Spoilers

+23
LoveDovez
jurystillout
ThankMeLater
DMBFan
debt2dreams