SELECT CONTENT

Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:50 am

ryvetted wrote:Did it show why he let Michelle V go? Anything obvious?

No indication as to why he let her go ... nothing obvious. I liked her, she was probably too normal and he had to make room for some of the other weirdos. Chantal confesses to Michelle Marie that she is a virgin and I'm guessing next week that will play into the drama.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:51 am

The rose ceremony.

Brad tells the women that it is hard and he will take the advice of people who told him that no matter how hard you try, you can never please everybody so has to do what is best for him.

Kara
Tia
Sophie
Briteny
Michelle B (really curly hair)
Gabrielle...naturally standing beside Whitney says this smells so good. Whitney looks as if that giant vien in her temple will pop!

Whitney
Ana
Nicole...while accepting her rose tells him he owes her a date.

Final rose goes to...Bianca.

Laura F. has a dignified exit. Same with Stephanie. MM says she will not be looking for love. A bare foot Michelle V thinks she may never find love and is teary.

Brad is excited for the next week...Helicopters, horses, jumping from a yacht, playing with kids, someone (I think Nicole) says she has not been out of the house and someone says she (maybe Nicole), is feeling the pressure, someone is feeling the pressure to win as two women are on a log with giant battering rams trying to get each other off. Whitney says she hates this girl and wants her gone. Another one (I think Gabby) says she is not here for the right reasons...shocking, I know. Brad in some bright yellow tank says the doesn't think some girl likes him. Then some skank comes out with half her ass hanging out to the camera in her little green undies and apparently asks why they think she is two faced and Gabby says she thinks someone is a liar. Chantelle wants to tell Brad she is a virgin and the host says that Brad has had to make a difficult decision as some of the girls gasp!

They end with Chantelle and some girl building towers out of empty bottles. Chantelle's tower collapses but she does a prayer over the other tower and then, it too collapses.

Well another show under our belts. That went really fast, in fact, it felt kind of rushed. I wish this one was two hours. You didn't really see much of the dates. Didn't get to see much of New Orleans and I would have enjoyed some sight seeing...It's one of my favourite things about the show. I was also surprised they went out of the country in episode two and they did two cities in the same show.

I have to admit that I am rather liking Brad. Not liking Courtney...oh, excuse me, I ment Whitney.

So far I see a connection only with Ana and Whitney. After next week, I may add a couple more ladies...probably Bianca who I think gets some private time with him on a beach. We shall see.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:57 am

atem wrote:Is Michelle V the single mom? Because, she came across as out of it in the reacaps.

Michelle Marie is the playboy model and single mother ... she was also eliminated. She basically backed Brad into a corner during the RC cocktail party and I think he had enough of her.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:00 am

New Orleans is ONE of the places I have always wanted The Bachelor or Bachelorette to go and the one time this series does it's for less than 10 min?! That place has so many places to see! Ugh!

We have seen Las Vegas a billion times on this series, so no big deal about that date to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:02 am

richmondrose wrote:
atem wrote:Is Michelle V the single mom? Because, she came across as out of it in the reacaps.

Michelle Marie is the playboy model and single mother ... she was also eliminated. She basically backed Brad into a corner during the RC cocktail party and I think he had enough of her.

Well, that wasn't a surprise, from what was recapped.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:05 am

Melissa Marie is the single mom and she got sent home. She was out of it...a little too much to drink I suspect. She was very aggressive when talking to him before the rose ceremony. She wanted to know how he felt about dating a single parent and when he tried to answer her that he hadn't really thought about it she told him he should just know and that other men whom she had asked before always were fine with it right away. To which, he replied basically, they lied to you since you are still single. And she just kept right on without giving him a chance to answer and he said it felt as if things were headed downhill without brakes. Kind of knew she was a goner then.

As for Michelle V, they didn't really show why she was sent home. Probably no connection.

I am curious what others who have seen the show think about how it is being edited. It seems kind of choppy to me but I don't know if that is because it is moving so quickly due to being only an hour and a half vs. the regular two hour show that I am used to, or if it is because they are trying to hide who he has a connection to?

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:10 am; edited 2 times in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:09 am

Sprite wrote:

Melissa Marie is the single mom and she got sent home. She was out of it...a little too much to drink I suspect. She was very aggressive when talking to him before the rose ceremony. She wanted to know how he felt about dating a single parent and when he tried to answer her that he hadn't really thought about it she told him he should just know and that other men whom she had asked before always were fine with it right away. To which, he replied basically, they lied to you since you are still single. And she just kept right on without giving him a chance to answer and he said it felt as if things were headed downhill without brakes. Kind of knew she was a gooner then.

As for Michelle V, they didn't really show why she was sent home. Probably no connection.

I am curious what others who have seen the show think about how it is being edited. It seems kind of choppy to me but I don't know if that is because it is moving so quickly due to being only an hour and a half vs. the regular two hour show that I am used to, or if it is because they are trying to hide who he has a connection to?

Good question. My guess is the latter. I think it's pretty obvious that it's Whitney he picks. Sorry, but whenever I see a screencap of him and Ana, I don't see any chemistry at all! I see her as a final 3 gal. It's totally OBVIOUS that Whitney is in the final 2. Heck, he even focused on giving her a shout out in his blog. He basically gave another clue when he didn't care for Laura B having second thoughts after seeing him make out with someone by saying it was a 'red flag', because he thought she was confident. I don't see how he would think that fawning all over her on a one on one and turn around and kiss someone in front of her would make anyone confident!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:30 am

atem wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Melissa Marie is the single mom and she got sent home. She was out of it...a little too much to drink I suspect. She was very aggressive when talking to him before the rose ceremony. She wanted to know how he felt about dating a single parent and when he tried to answer her that he hadn't really thought about it she told him he should just know and that other men whom she had asked before always were fine with it right away. To which, he replied basically, they lied to you since you are still single. And she just kept right on without giving him a chance to answer and he said it felt as if things were headed downhill without brakes. Kind of knew she was a gooner then.

Good question. My guess is the latter. I think it's pretty obvious that it's Whitney he picks. Sorry, but whenever I see a screencap of him and Ana, I don't see any chemistry at all! I see her as a final 3 gal. It's totally OBVIOUS that Whitney is in the final 2. Heck, he even focused on giving her a shout out in his blog. He basically gave another clue when he didn't care for Laura B having second thoughts after seeing him make out with someone by saying it was a 'red flag', because he thought she was confident. I don't see how he would think that fawning all over her on a one on one and turn around and kiss someone in front of her would make anyone confident!

I agree that Ana and Whitney are in the final four, with Whitney probably in the final two. Bianca I think will also be in there but, I'm waiting till next week to pick the fourth. I think that neither of the those two is the final one since they are just too obvious right now. But then again, since I equate Whitney to the second coming of Courtney, maybe they are making her the obvious one as a reverse psychology ploy like they did with the original. I don't think so but you never know. I do like Ana and dislike Whitney. It is very petty of me I know, but her eyebrows really bug me...they need some serious landscaping!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:57 am

Thanks Sprite for the wonderful re-cap! bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:38 am

Chantelle, the virgin, the pastor, is always giggling...it gets to me. Can it be nervous laughter? She seems so simple! I cannot see what Brad sees in her.

Back to top Go down

Post by KareyR2 Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:04 am

This is my first time watching TB unspoiled for many years, so it is fun to see what I can figure out from the edit. The show even though 90 minutes just flew by.....the dates seemed so short to me.

Speaking of dates, why are they going to NO and LV??? As a proud Canadian, the last time I looked we had incredibly beautiful cities and landscapes right here in Canada. So annoying. I see by the previews we will get to see a bit of my beautiful country.....but that was disgusting for the first episode to go stateside.

Whitney....I realize just from the way Brad is around her and the previews that she is going very far. I just can not warm up to this snot/woman. She has an uber high opinion of herself, and a sense of entitlement....and feels she is so much more worthy than the other women. I think something goes horribly wrong at the end with Brad that she is getting such a horrible edit. Whitney's PI's really show what a bitchy witch she is. Too bad that Brad is not seeing that until now.

I am trying not to like Chantelle...her giggle bugs me.....but there is something refreshing to me about her, and I find myself sort of cheering her on, and drawn to her. I know that she will not get close to the end being a religious virgin and all....but I am enjoying her.

Brad....I quite like him, other than his attraction to Whitney. He seems like a standup guy to me, and very genuine. Thank God, he is not some pompous a$$.

Gabrielle.....she kind of gives me a chuckle. I know she is there for the drama only, but I kind of enjoy her.

The rest of the women, I just don't feel like I know well enough. I only saw bits of Ana and ?Laura's date, so don't have much of a feel of who they are.

For the most part, I am enjoying beiing unspoiled and enjoying the show. Brad seems great. I wish it was longer and not so rushed feeling, and I had more of a feel of the other women. Thanks

Karey
KareyR2
KareyR2

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:22 pm

Still waiting to see the episode, but in the meantime I'll ask questions. lol
There's no chemistry with Ana? I'm curious about Nicole, is there anything indicating that he likes her, does she seem like a contender so far? Did the preview show any new locations or help us determine where any of the activities we have so far are, for sure? I haven't read the sc discussion thread so maybe I should. haha

Guess it's a good thing they got the U.S. out of the way during the rushed oversized group dates, so they'll be able to focus on Canada and showcase it when there are fewer women!
Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Canada

Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 2 - October 10th - Discussion - Spoilers

+10
sgjsnow
jewels2312
KareyR2
marloon
richmondrose