SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Thread #1

Page 25 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by anders Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:47 pm

nope, that's all we got. Although FDs are next week - so we should get something from those previews.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Thread #1

Post by jojo47 Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:07 pm

atem wrote:
anders wrote:the caps we have are of Bianka - WDG is Bianka - the cap of the white dress showing the tan line from her pinky ring proves it. Unless they're both wearing white.

Thanks. I was wondering if there were any other caps.

Atem, are you watching the show? Or are you able to draw your conclusions from history in the American version, SC's, blogs, etc.?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:30 pm

Here are two boat pictures that are unaccounted for from the season's preview. The first one appears to be of Brad and Whitney. Since Whitney is wearing blue during her FD (per SC), and she is wearing white in this SC, I'm going to say this was their LCD.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Has this boat been seen in any previous epi ? This is not the same boat that Brad and Bianka were on in Mexico, nor is it the lobster boat in PEI, ... I checked.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:43 pm

The Canadian producers seem to like boats. Alot.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:03 pm

jojo47 wrote:
atem wrote:
anders wrote:the caps we have are of Bianka - WDG is Bianka - the cap of the white dress showing the tan line from her pinky ring proves it. Unless they're both wearing white.

Atem, are you watching the show? Or are you able to draw your conclusions from history in the American version, SC's, blogs, etc.?

I see some on dailymotion, but mostly from experience of watching this show!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:05 pm

atem wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
atem wrote:

But there definately are differences between the american one and the canadian one! BTW, do you have a link for the dailymotion ones? Thanks

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:25 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
atem wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
atem wrote:

But there definately are differences between the american one and the canadian one! BTW, do you have a link for the dailymotion ones? Thanks

I hope this does't go away like the youtube account.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think both versions are basically the same to me!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:56 pm

atem wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
atem wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
atem wrote:

I hope this does't go away like the youtube account.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think both versions are basically the same to me!
Thanks for the link. I do see a lot of differences between the USA version and the Canadian one and maybe one of those differences will be how the show is edited. I think we are going back to the way the earlier versions of Bachelor usa was edited, therefore, can really see Bianka as the F1.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:27 am

I've been watching the series since the start and it was really not that different to me. Alex picked Amanda over Trista (Amanda had nothing but a physical edit), Aaron picked Helene over the viewer fav, etc (actually, the 3rd place gal Gwen was more popular than them both), etc. Helene really reminds me of Whitney in a lot of ways.

I watched some of Bianka's date in Paris and thought it was boring. Then again, I haven't been watching the show since Ashlee's season. Actually, I only watched youtube clips of Ashlee's.

Didn't watch either version of Brad's season, only did caps for avis from Ben's and didn't watch one min of Emily's.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:11 am

atem wrote:I've been watching the series since the start and it was really not that different to me. Alex picked Amanda over Trista (Amanda had nothing but a physical edit), Aaron picked Helene over the viewer fav, etc (actually, the 3rd place gal Gwen was more popular than them both), etc. Helene really reminds me of Whitney in a lot of ways.

I watched some of Bianka's date in Paris and thought it was boring. Then again, I haven't been watching the show since Ashlee's season. Actually, I only watched youtube clips of Ashlee's.

Didn't watch either version of Brad's season, only did caps for avis from Ben's and didn't watch one min of Emily's.
Hmmm, didn't know there was an Ashlee season?? I do know of an Ashley season though.

But I will say, how they are editing the whole Canadian one is different. Yes, you may not be a fan of Bianka, but the editing with the two of them is very much like the hidden edit of seasons past. IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:44 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
atem wrote:I've been watching the series since the start and it was really not that different to me. Alex picked Amanda over Trista (Amanda had nothing but a physical edit), Aaron picked Helene over the viewer fav, etc (actually, the 3rd place gal Gwen was more popular than them both), etc. Helene really reminds me of Whitney in a lot of ways.

Hmmm, didn't know there was an Ashlee season?? I do know of an Ashley season though.

But I will say, how they are editing the whole Canadian one is different. Yes, you may not be a fan of Bianka, but the editing with the two of them is very much like the hidden edit of seasons past. IMO

I like Bianka fine. I just don't see Whitney any different than any other past ones. Sorry, I meant Ashley. giggling

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:57 pm

atem wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I like Bianka fine. I just don't see Whitney any different than any other past ones. Sorry, I meant Ashley. giggling

Atem, in watching the last epi (HTD's) you can really see the relationship and storyline building with Bianka. Her storyline is that of "will she trust Brad" enough to accept a proposal from him. The relationship with Whitney is the opposite, it's on the decline and that in itself seems to be her storyline. They're portraying her as "emotionally closed off" and Brad is voicing his concerns about that.

As the F2, both Bianka and Whitney have something to overcome in their storyline, but Whitney's relationship with Brad seems to be stalling or going backwards, not forward and building like Bianka's is. That's why I think Bianka will be F1.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Thread #1

+28
Hotmomma
ja1968
Mirzam
Mr&MrsSmith
just logic