SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Brad - Locations/Dates

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Brad - Locations/Dates Empty The Bachelor Canada - Brad - Locations/Dates

Post by ryvetted Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Episode 1 – 25 girls Meet and Greet

Episode 2 - 16 girls remaining

Group Date - New Orleans/Royal Sonesta Hotel/Irvin Mayfield's Jazz Playhouse: Chantelle, Tia, Britany, Laura F., Melissa, Michelle B., Michelle V. and Bianka.

Group Date - Las Vegas Race Track: Whitney (winner, heli and evening date Monte Carlo Hotel), Sophie, Kara and Gabrielle

1:1 - Ana: Seaplane to Tofino Vancouver Island, picnic on the beach, Wickaninnish Inn.

1:1 - Laura: Cinderella Date, jewelry, Empress Hotel dinner and concert.

Episode 3 - 12 girls remaining

Group Date - Log jousting (Blue team: Sophie, Chantelle, and Laura & Red team: Whitney, Michelle, and Nicole)

Group Date - Mexico outreach date with kids. Ana, Gabrielle, Britany, Tia and Bianka (1:1 yacht and beach),

1:1 - Kara - Heli and horseback riding

Episode 4

Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9

Locations and Activities:
Paris, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland Heli and kayak/iceberg with Bianka, British Columbia Parliament Buildings in Victoria with Laura, Nk’Mip Cellars Winery in the Okanagan Valley with Whitney, rock climbing possibly Okanagan Lake in Penticton and The Skaha Bluffs, Westin Bear Mountain Golf Resort & Spa- Victoria

:Smiley: Thanks everyone for your input from the sc discussion thread as well. I'll update the schedule as we go! bestbud!

Last edited by ryvetted on Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 27 times in total

The Bachelor Canada - Brad - Locations/Dates GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Brad - Locations/Dates Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Brad - Locations/Dates

Post by Love_Me Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:42 pm

Thanks Ryvetted! The Bachelor Canada - Brad - Locations/Dates 1534679567
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Brad - Locations/Dates Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Brad - Locations/Dates

Post by richmondrose Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Some quick research this evening:

The kayaking/iceberg could be Newfoundland/Labrador .

The horseback riding and red helicopter that is mid air (location) cpossibly Calgary, Alberta. (known for stampede and great beef)

The pontoon plane (at dock) location Vancouver, BC.

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:20 am

One of the girls says 'we're going to Tofino. There is a scene showing Brad in a white jacket waking one of the girls up in the dark and it looks like Ana. I'm guessing that Brad takes Ana on a 1-on-1 date maybe as a follow up to the 1st rose ceremony where he said he needed to give her the 16th rose because she had tried so hard to talk to him that night and surprises her with a pre-dawn wake up to take her to Tofino. The float plane scene looks to be early morning with Brad wearing the same jacket. As for the activity, the coast on that part of Vancouver Island is pretty rugged so maybe the cliff repelling.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:26 pm

Thank you richmondrose and newfiegirl! yes

It certainly does match!! (I'll also post this in the screencap discussion thread) - so Ana got the 1:1 in Torfino Vancouver. I wonder what episode this was?

The Bachelor Canada - Brad - Locations/Dates B3
The Bachelor Canada - Brad - Locations/Dates Bc24
The Bachelor Canada - Brad - Locations/Dates Screenshot07-10-2012224654
The Bachelor Canada - Brad - Locations/Dates Screenshot07-10-2012224834
The Bachelor Canada - Brad - Locations/Dates Screenshot07-10-2012225208

ryvetted
ryvetted

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:33 pm

Yay! That's it ryvetted. High clap I think the clothing that ana is wearing also matches the clothing of the girl in the rock climbing pictures.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:54 pm

Anyone know which dates occur on which episode? Looks like we are figuring out the photos that match the dates now all we have to do is match the episode.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:35 pm

newfiegirl wrote:Anyone know which dates occur on which episode? Looks like we are figuring out the photos that match the dates now all we have to do is match the episode.

I wish we knew more!

The only thing I know of is tomorrow's episode with 8 of the girls "whisked away to the first big, and risqué group date of the season".

The New Orleans date would seem to fit the risque part, but isn't it too early for such a faraway date? no idea
Maybe there's one more girl cut out of this sc on the far right.

The Bachelor Canada - Brad - Locations/Dates B1-3

ryvetted
ryvetted

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:07 am

Is the Vegas date a one on one with Whitney? While New Orleans will be the same epi with the rest going there?

Wait. I forgot they race cars and obviously Whitney must have won 'one on one' time. This show is so typical!

Could it be one group goes to New Orleans, the rest go to Las Vegas?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:10 am

Canada doesn't do those total epi descriptions like ABC medianet?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:45 am

ryvetted wrote:Episode 1 – Meet and Greet

Episode 2 - 16 girls remaining: Ana, Bianka, Britany, Chantelle, Gabrielle, Kara, Laura B., Laura F., Melissa, Michelle B., Michelle V., Nicole, Sophie, Stephanie, Tia, Whitney

Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9

Locations and Activities:
Paris, Prince Edward Island, Las Vegas race car driving, horseback riding, log battle, New Orleans stage dancing (The Royal Sonesta Hotel/Irvin Mayfield's Jazz Playhouse), rock climbing, yachting, kayak/iceberg, spa, Brad running with kids, Mexico, Torfino Vancouver, British Columbia Parliament Buildings in Victoria

Is there anything else to fill in the blanks? Does anyone know which activity/location goes with what episode?
I'll update the schedule as we go.

- FYI, it is actually Tofino which is on Vancouver Island, British Columbia

- I think the rock climbing happens at Skaha Bluffs, also in British Columbia due to the Ponderosa Pine Trees and lake in the background.

The Bachelor Canada - Brad - Locations/Dates Screenshot07-10-2012161111

The Bachelor Canada - Brad - Locations/Dates Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLO4TFrTX6FHPHdIGGgOCXvYvg6X8LkAEHPaGkOJQlxpYvyXWOdw

- Horseback riding looks like it could be in the Bow Valley area between Calgary and Banff.
The Bachelor Canada - Brad - Locations/Dates Alberta-map

- The "jousting"/log battle could happen in British Columbia. It is known past time at festivals on the west coast to do the log jousting

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:04 pm

Thank you Aunties_Love, I'll correct the Tofino information! yes

ryvetted
ryvetted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Brad - Locations/Dates

+8
momoftrips
DMBFan
Aunties_Love
atem
newfiegirl