SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Brad - Locations/Dates

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Brad - Locations/Dates - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Brad - Locations/Dates

Post by DMBFan Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:17 pm

Tofino is such a beautiful coastal town. Hopefully they showcase it. Beautiful beach and, believe it or not, people surf there. So much they could do there - whale watching, kayaking, hiking, beachcombing, surfing... love Tofinio and Long Beach. Its awesome that its getting highlighted.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Brad - Locations/Dates - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Brad - Locations/Dates

Post by newfiegirl Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:24 pm

Could the horseback riding which looks like Alberta to me possibly be a HTD with Whitney since she is from Calgary? Just taking a guess as I am not sure it is Whitney in photo with Brad on the horses.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:25 pm

ryvetted wrote:
newfiegirl wrote:Anyone know which dates occur on which episode? Looks like we are figuring out the photos that match the dates now all we have to do is match the episode.

I wish we knew more!

The only thing I know of is tomorrow's episode with 8 of the girls "whisked away to the first big, and risqué group date of the season".

The New Orleans date would seem to fit the risque part, but isn't it too early for such a faraway date? no idea
Maybe there's one more girl cut out of this sc on the far right.

The Bachelor Canada - Brad - Locations/Dates - Page 2 B1-3

You are right ryvetted, New Orleans is tonight.

The Bachelor Canada
about an hour ago

Brad and eight bachelorettes are whisked away on a plane to New Orleans for the first big – and risqué – group date of the season. But, when rumors begin to swirl and new pressures bear down on Brad, jealous hearts become too much to handle and a shocking cocktail party leaves everyone speechless.

The Bachelor Canada - Brad - Locations/Dates - Page 2 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by stitchmaker Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:39 pm

W0W We didn't know that it was been filmed 10 minutes away from our house. The bachelor house is on Bear Mountain in Victoria, British Columbia. It's a gated community and has a public road that was block 2 years ago. Only Bear Mountain residents can go up there.
Here is a link to a article. Also can take a tour of the house
http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainment/television/Inside+Bachelor+Canada+mansion+Victoria+with/7163661/story.html

stitchmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:24 pm

According to this article, the mansion was home base for 6 weeks.

"Crews filmed at the home formerly owned by ex-NHLer Len Barrie for six of the shoot’s nine weeks."

http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainment/television/Inside+Bachelor+Canada+mansion+Victoria+with/7163661/story.html
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:42 pm

richmondrose wrote:According to this article, the mansion was home base for 6 weeks.

"Crews filmed at the home formerly owned by ex-NHLer Len Barrie for six of the shoot’s nine weeks."

Just to add to this:

Victoria to Penticton flight is 1 hr then less than an hour to get to Oliver/winery and Skaha Bluffs
Victoria to Calgary is about 1:45 flight, then about an hour drive to get to the area where the cattle date may be
Victoria to Tofino, maybe a 15 - 30 min waterplane flight
Victoria to Vancouver, short Heli flight

So I can see Victoria being used for that long to get these dates in.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
richmondrose wrote:According to this article, the mansion was home base for 6 weeks.

Just to add to this:

Victoria to Penticton flight is 1 hr then less than an hour to get to Oliver/winery and Skaha Bluffs
Victoria to Calgary is about 1:45 flight, then about an hour drive to get to the area where the cattle date may be

How long would it take to fly to Mexico, Las Vegas and New Orleans?

So I guess the other three weeks would include HTD, PEI, Newfoundland/Labrador and Paris, France. Maybe the LCD and FRC will be on the French Riviera. (Just speculating) It seems to me that they're squishing a lot into 3 remaing weeks of filming.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:16 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Just to add to this:

How long would it take to fly to Mexico, Las Vegas and New Orleans?

So I guess the other three weeks would include HTD, PEI, Newfoundland/Labrador and Paris, France. Maybe the LCD and FRC will be on the French Riviera. (Just speculating) It seems to me that they're squishing a lot into 3 remaining weeks of filming.

My speculation would be a couple of hours to Vegas and at least 4 hrs to New Orleans. PEI, NFLD and Labrador would probably be one week

I don't really think the group stayed at the mansion for the 6 weeks, but more so that the prep before filming and the post cleanup of the mansion. Maybe they were there for 4 weeks doing the actual filming which would make sense when you look at the dates and time needed to finish them all.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:50 am

The chart is update for last night's episode http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t1550-bachelor-canada-chart-no-discussion#395491

I enjoyed the episode. I like the little differences such as the 2 group dates, only one of them having a rose and the surprise 1 on 1.

The Bachelor Canada - Brad - Locations/Dates - Page 2 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:26 pm

Thanks so much, deedreamer! :cheerpom:

The Bachelor Canada - Brad - Locations/Dates - Page 2 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by marielaxo Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:36 pm

There was filming that occurred at Murphy's Ice Cream in Streetsville (Mississauga) so I'm thinking that was a HTD with Bianka.

marielaxo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:57 pm

marielaxo wrote:There was filming that occurred at Murphy's Ice Cream in Streetsville (Mississauga) so I'm thinking that was a HTD with Bianka.
Welcome handwave and thanks for that info!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Brad - Locations/Dates

+8
momoftrips
DMBFan
Aunties_Love
atem
newfiegirl