SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Page 11 of 45 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:07 pm

Totally disagree about Ben. He was the only reason I stuck with Ashley's season until the end. I loved his sense of humor and wish they'd shown more of it, especially in his own season. They picked him in good part because of how he was treated as the f2. Mickey wasn't popular (I liked him) and Ryan was too Jake-like imo. Ames was another one they considered. I still think Ben would have been a good choice if Courtney wasn't there.

I know that Ben's season turned out badly but that was because he fell for Courtney right from the start. I actually loved some of the women when Courtney wasn't on screen. As for the wedding, Ben has kept in touch with Elan for sure so I wouldn't assume he's not friendly with any of them. To me it's actually a good thing if Fleiss doesn't like you. :Nod:

ETA: ITA, Pav. :Smiley:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by mostdramaticroseceremony Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:45 am

Um...
[quote= "Celebuzz"]
Description: Courtney Robertson is writing a tell-all memoir which she's promised will contain explicit details about her romantic relationships with ex-lovers.
In her first in-depth interview "http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-10-05/ben-flajnik-and-courtney-robertson-confirm-split/" since splitting from The Bachelor Ben Flajnik on Oct. 5, 29-year-old Robertson revealed to Celebuzz that she has begun to meet potential publishers.

"I'm writing a book about my experience... it would be more about clearing the air," Robertson said. "Through everything that happened, they tried to dig up my past … I had no voice."

The model added: "I think it can be pretty steamy -- I'm not gonna lie. It would be like 100 Shades of Grey!

"I'm a hopeless romantic. That's been the main theme in my life... I've had great relationships. Work is work, but I am happiest when I'm in a healthy, happy relationship."

Read on for our exclusive Q&A with Robertson, including why she believes she was edited to be a "villain."

Celebuzz: How does it feel to be off The Bachelor and back to normal life?

Courtney Robertson: The farther away I get from the show it feels really good, actually. Last year was so much for me, it was a lot to handle. But it feels good. I was planning on moving to San Francisco so I was there a lot and going back and forth. So it's been really nice to be living and staying in Los Angeles where I've lived for 10 years so it feels good to settle back into my normal life in L.A. and not traveling so much.

CB: Tell us why was last year was especially difficult for you?

CR: It was a lot to handle. I left from filming The Bachelor and I was engaged and happy and in love. Never in a million years did I think I gave them the material to edit me as the villain. I was shocked that happened. That was really hard. To be honest, I didn't even watch the show. I couldn't. There were things that were way taken out of context. And I wasn't in a position to stand up for myself. I can't sit there and pick apart each show and say, "Well, I was actually talking about this," or "This girl said this to me." I had to accept it. And on top of that I was going through heartache and Ben and I hit that rough patch. I would come outside and there would be five paparazzi and no one prepared me for that. I've never experienced that before.

I heard people say, "She wants to be famous" and I think the thing that people who don't know me is that I've lived in L.A. for 10 years and I've never pursued being an actress and I never really wanted that.

I actually had a pro and con list [before going on the show]. They talked me into it and said 'go and meet him and if you don't like him you can leave that night.' So no harm, no foul. So I'll try it. Number one on my con list was I didn't want to be known as that girl from The Bachelor and I don't want people coming up to me. I like my privacy. Now I've learned to accept it and actually embrace it. So many wonderful people come up to me and if I can make their day brighter, I want to do that. But that was a struggle [at first].

CB: After being on the show what's the biggest lesson you've learned?

CR: I think I've learned a lot about myself and how much I can endure. But I guess the biggest lesson would be sometimes love is not enough. You can try so hard to make something work and at the end of the day love is not enough.

CB: Was that the case with you and Ben?

CR: For us, it was a lot of pressure from the show and the negativity of it and I felt like we overcame that as much as we could. But I just think there were so many outside factors and so much played into it. I put my all into that relationship. I never fought harder for someone. You know, it was a big disappointment for me -- that loss.

CB: Do you have any regrets?

CR: I don't because I was happy. I thought I had found the person I was going to spend the rest of my life with and start a family with. So we had it going on for a moment in time. But I don't regret it. I think I made the best decision at that point in time.

CB: You're a successful model. Now after experiencing reality TV, do you have any new career goals?

CR: It was a transition. I've got regular catalog clients and print clients. It's something I've done for 10 years and I've built great relationships. I would love to help people with diet and exercise. And I thought about writing a book.

Mainly right now I'm writing a book about my experience. So I'm meeting with publishers to get that off the ground, so that's been really good for me.

CB: Will the book be an autobiography chronicling your relationship with Ben?

CR: I think it would be more about clearing the air. Through everything that happened they tried to dig up my past. Like I said, I had no voice. So [it would be] just more a out my life experience and moving to L.A. at 19 and the course of my relationships and dating and what led me to go on the show.

CB: It sounds like a good read.

CR: I hope so! I think it can be pretty steamy -- I'm not gonna lie. It would be like 100 Shades of Grey. No. (laughs) Just about love. I'm a hopeless romantic. That's been the main theme in my life. I've had great relationships. Work is work, but I am happiest when I'm in a healthy, happy relationship.

CB: So whoever says they love being single is lying.

CR: I wish I can say that! But I hate it. I really don't like being single. I'm enjoying it so far. It's like starting all over.

CB: Have you talked to Ben since the split?

CR: I haven't spoken to Ben since we broke up over the phone. We haven't spoken. We texted a little bit shortly after. But no, we haven't talked.

CB: Another Bachelorette couple -- Emily Maynard and Jef Holm -- have also announced they split up. Why don't TV relationships work?

CR: I met Emily a few times and she's a sweetheart. And I met Jef too -- they're both really neat people. You know, I think The Bachelor has such a huge following, but honestly having been through it -- and I don't know they're situation -- but just the media -- it's a lot. Relationships are a lot of work and especially when you're starting out and getting to know someone that should be the fun part, but it's added pressure when there's a media storm going on around you.

CB: On another note, Bachelorette ashley Hebert and her fiancée J.P. Rosenbaum have stood the test of TV time. They're getting married on television in December. Will you go to the wedding?

CR: Ben and I hung out with Ashley and J.P. in New York. They are a great couple and I'm so happy for them. I don't know if I'll be attending, but I'm happy for hem. I think they're going to go the distance.

CB: Would you ever consider being the next Bachelorette?

CR: I haven't even thought about that. That's terrifying! I don't think it would ever happen. I think they did a pretty good job of painting me in a pretty bad light. I wish I could meet people who were hating on me and they could see the real me.
[/quote]

Last edited by mostdramaticroseceremony on Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:53 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Various errors)
mostdramaticroseceremony
mostdramaticroseceremony

Female Posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:58 am

Never in a million years did I think I gave them the material to edit me as the villain. I was shocked that happened.
Seriously? I admit I didnt watch Ben's season - but I've sure seen the youtube compilation of Courtney's nasty comments. She has NO self awareness.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:16 pm

tigertiz wrote:
Never in a million years did I think I gave them the material to edit me as the villain. I was shocked that happened.
Seriously? I admit I didnt watch Ben's season - but I've sure seen the youtube compilation of Courtney's nasty comments. She has NO self awareness.

Word. She clearly did not learn as much as she should have from the show. Yes, she knows how strong she can be, but she still doesn't get that some of the things she said and did were not appropriate...period. Plus, she is not looking for attention but now will be writing a steamy tell all??? Hmmm...Me thinks she is looking for privacy about as much as Emily.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:29 pm

I get what she is saying, if she was responding to something someone saying to her or about her but they only showed her saying what she said.....Edit does wonders or not but I understand what she is saying...
I can't wait to read it I wish I could buy it now, it should be an interesting read..

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:04 pm

I wonder how she was able to circumvent the confidentiallity clause of her contract in order to "tell all"

enough people are very well aware of what this show and the editing is capable of and if you mind your p's and q's you got nothing to worry about. If you don't say it, they can't twist it.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:07 pm

Sprite wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

Word. She clearly did not learn as much as she should have from the show. Yes, she knows how strong she can be, but she still doesn't get that some of the things she said and did were not appropriate...period. Plus, she is not looking for attention but now will be writing a steamy tell all??? Hmmm...Me thinks she is looking for privacy about as much as Emily.

I think Courtney and Arie are running a race to see who can tell the public the most about themselves, LOL
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:19 pm

Somehow, I dont think that Coutney's book will ever come to fruition. She may have a lot she wants to say, and of course The Bachelor is a great hook, but the franchise has never let a "tell-all" come to print, and I doubt this one will either.

I think this is an attention getter. And after this last season, we all recognize attention seekers.
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:32 pm

Maybe I'm showing my age - but ...
I can understand her feeling that her comments were taken out of context etc etc .... but what were you thinking when you went skinny dipping and by that time you must have know the cameras were on at all times !!!!
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:53 am

I, for one, think she will write the book, which will be about her, as opposed to only about the show.

However, what struck me is learning that Ben broke up with her on the phone! That's rough.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:29 am

better than by text or.....Post it.....LOL

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:45 pm

Arie Luyendyk Jr. and Courtney Robertson Cuddle on Second Date!

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 11 CourtneyAriedate--3839653132182430715

OMG OMG OMG you guys. We’re kind of flapping our hands around hysterically right now, because Courtney Robertson and Arie Luyendyk, Jr. were just spotted cozying up to each other in a park in Venice, CA. That’s a second date, y’all! The first date, for those of you just joining us, was a “casual but fun” thing two weeks ago in Scottsdale, where Arie resides (and where Courtney grew up). Courtney referred to their time together as a "nice escape." We were beginning to think it was just a one-time deal because she happened to be in town, but it looks like this time Arie came to Courtney, who currently lives in Santa Monica.

Arie spent Halloween partying with Ali, so maybe he’s doing some sort of goodwill tour, visiting all the finest Bachelor Nation single ladies?

Upon viewing the pics, our initial thoughts (after, “wow, look how warm it is in SoCal!”) are that their body language does not say casual. But I guess when you’ve completed against 15 other people for someone’s love on network television, your definition of “casual” might be different from the norm!

Source: SplashNews

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/arie-luyendyk-jr-and-courtney-robertson-spotted-on-second-date
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 45 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

+105
HavaDrPepper
mbl
Astrobach
mindless
Kels0012