SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Page 32 of 45 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:09 pm

I still like Courtney, can't wait to read it.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by ironcat Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
eliza3 wrote:There are a lot of people reading it.  Her book is on the New York Times best seller list this week

I read it in 2 hours.  Very interesting to me: made me like her better.  Ben appears to be a DB.  Most interesting to me was that Ben and Ashley had sex in FS.  I did not think that happened, but would explain why he was so bitter.

Whoa!  :Bubba: 
You want to air your own dirty laundry--good for you. That is your right.
You want to talk about your ex's publicly ---hmm. I personally, would walk on the side of caution there--but I am a fairly private person. 
You want to talk about other people's private business that you have heard through another---off limits. Totally off limits.  Very poor taste.

IA, and I don't know that I believe it either. Obviously Courtney wasn't there, so she's basically taking Ben's word for it, and he certainly could have been lying to her to massage his own ego, especially if she told him she was "underwhelmed" by his performance.

Just from reading that article with the excerpts, I still don't like her. She may be fun and a great friend to some, but I find her vapid, superficial, condescending and with quite a wide mean streak, pretty much what I thought of her during filming. Now I can add self serving, ruthless and indiscreet to the list.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:53 pm

I read Courtney's book. I was kinda bleh. Couple of thoughts:
* I'd be intimidated by Emily too if the the second question Ben asked me at the meet & greet was where I went to school.
* Courtney takes no ownership of the whole "Up the tail pipe" conversation. In fact, aside from "See ya - wouldn't want to be ya.", she doesn't acknowledge the worst of her behavior.
* Courtney never mentions the couple of conversations in the last 3 episodes in which Ben directly questioned her behavior with the other girls. In the LCD I remember him commenting that she had made the whole thing so difficult for him.
* No surprise that they were broken up before the ATFR. I remember watching Ben's hesitation when CH asked if they were still together and that looked to me like a decision he made on the spot and under pressure.
* Ben always struck me as being in love with his own reflection once he became the Bachelor. The way he treated the women was wince inducing on many an occasion.

I'd be interested in knowing what Kacie thought of the book! Courtney takes a couple of shots at her.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:15 pm

I can't believe she would spread a rumor about Ashley and Ben having sex in the FS, especially since that info didn't even come from Ben himself, according to her?

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:21 pm

Whether it is true or not, a) she can not know unless she was present. otherwise, it is hearsay b) I don't believe this is her business to share. That is my issue. 
Tell the world whatever you want to about yourself and your business. JMO, you don't have that right to do so regarding a third party, that is malicious.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:25 pm

Courtney doesn't seem to care about other's feelings especially if it sells books. Totally wrong to talk about someone else in their FS. It doesn't matter if it's true or not, it's not her business to say anything at all.

I know that Ben fell for Courtney almost immediately but Kacie was up there also and it makes me wonder if Courtney saw her as a rival. She probably wouldn't admit it even if she did. Emily, Nikki, and Kacie were my favorites that season and I'm sure all 3 have stories to tell about Courtney but have moved on to bigger and better things.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:37 pm

LOL, i didn't like Emily, Kacie or Nikki. I am glad they have moved on, Courtney has also she just turned it into a business proposition.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:45 pm

luvlady345 wrote:LOL,  i didn't like Emily,  Kacie or Nikki.  I am glad they have moved on, Courtney has also she just turned it into a business proposition.
Yikes - I read this as prostitution.  Better read a bit more slowly...
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:58 pm

FLChica wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:LOL,  i didn't like Emily,  Kacie or Nikki.  I am glad they have moved on, Courtney has also she just turned it into a business proposition.
Yikes - I read this as prostitution.  Better read a bit more slowly...
 lolpanda 

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:28 pm

Well, the book sounds sexual. And it is making money. Blurred lines, perhaps?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:58 pm

Umm.... Ashley sleeping with Ben has been out there for years.... Courtney's book definitely didn't start that "rumor". 2cents 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:04 pm

I know she didn't start the rumor, I guess I meant further spreading it in her book.

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 45 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

+105
HavaDrPepper
mbl
Astrobach
mindless
Kels0012