SELECT CONTENT

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Page 39 of 45 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:45 am

I have to admit I became a fan only after reading the first book. I she were to go to Paradise, i'm sure all the guys will be lusting after her, even though she's older than the average bachelor girl.

Back to top Go down

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:12 pm

Courtney is on RS' podcast!

A few interesting things:

- She was the one who encouraged Arie to reach out to his 'exes' after filming to clear the air.
- She told her about being conflicted and still having feelings for Lauren as soon as he came back from filming
- She told him to call Lauren to test the waters rather than text her, so there's no written evidence (In case she blows him off and posts his message on SM). That's really good advice actually giggling
- He told Courtney he did the breakup on camerca, so he can 'secure' Becca the 'ette deal
- Arie and Lauren are planing their wedding. It's supposed to be soon. Courtney jokes she might be at the wedding.

- Ben reached out to her on Christmas and they have spent time together since, they even watched Arie 's premiere together. That's Ben Flajnik.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:44 pm

Ah, so Courtney is hanging with Ben again. laugh out loud Interesting that even she confirms there is a wedding coming soon.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:56 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing these two get back together again. 6 years later and they find their way back together again? Did they ever spend time together before? Wasn't Ben engaged to someone else at one time?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:07 pm

Not sure, GA. I remember Ben had a GF not too long ago, but not sure if he was engaged. Found this gem on YT.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:18 pm

Ben and his GF broke up at least a year ago.  They were dating long term, 3 years or so, but I don’t think they were ever engaged.  

Courtney would probably need to move to Sonoma if they got serious.  I don’t see Ben ever leaving there.  JMO.

She also said on the podcast, sort of jokingly, “no more ex’s”.  Not sure if she was trying to convince herself or not.  Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:30 pm

I think I remember hearing on the recent podcast(CMIIW), Courtney and Ben F. watching Arie's premier together. It was mentioned how beautiful Bri was(one of Arie's girls let go early). 
Not too much later Courtney found out Ben had met Bri/taken Bri out or something.
I don't think Ben F has changed much and this opened Courtney's eyes to why things didn't work out to begin with. 
Beautiful girl IMO how needs a more refined picker.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:20 pm

If they get back together, do you think Fleiss will televise their wedding? cantstopl
And more importantly, will that knock Sean off his high horse as the only lead to marry his chosen one?

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:14 pm

yana_bach wrote:If they get back together, do you think Fleiss will televise their wedding? cantstopl
And more importantly, will that  knock Sean off his high horse as the only lead to marry his chosen one?

One can only hope!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:46 am

eliza3 wrote:
yana_bach wrote:If they get back together, do you think Fleiss will televise their wedding? cantstopl
And more importantly, will that  knock Sean off his high horse as the only lead to marry his chosen one?

One can only hope!
omg this would be amazing! laugh out loud I’m not even sure why but I’m strangely rooting for them laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:50 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
eliza3 wrote:

One can only hope!
omg this would be amazing! laugh out loud I’m not even sure why but I’m strangely rooting for them laugh out loud

Same here! hehehe
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:05 am

I've always hoped for Courtney to be on another one of this Bachelor shows, that was actually one of the reasons why I was excited about Arie being the Bachelor, I thought she was going to be on his season, but it appears to me that she doesn't want to get screwed again so good for her.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 45 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Courtney Robertson & Humberto Preciado - Bachelor 16 - Discussion

+105
HavaDrPepper
mbl
Astrobach
mindless
Kels0012