SELECT CONTENT

Future Bachelor/Bachelorette Seasons - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Future Bachelor/Bachelorette Seasons - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Future Bachelor/Bachelorette Seasons - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by RealityEscape Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:26 pm

ILoveCase wrote:I think Lindsay and AshLee will probably be the fan favorites because they come off as real to us on the screen. Sarah would be a good choice. With Linzi Cox and Kalon McMahon split up she would be a good choice from Ben's run.

Isn't there a Lindzi/Ari rumor? One time only so far. And Lesley comes off very real to us on screen too. It's nice there are several choices.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Future Bachelor/Bachelorette Seasons - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Future Bachelor/Bachelorette Seasons - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:18 pm

RealityEscape wrote:
ILoveCase wrote:I think Lindsay and AshLee will probably be the fan favorites because they come off as real to us on the screen. Sarah would be a good choice. With Linzi Cox and Kalon McMahon split up she would be a good choice from Ben's run.

Isn't there a Lindzi/Ari rumor? One time only so far. And Lesley comes off very real to us on screen too. It's nice there are several choices.

I just thought they recently posed for a few pictures together?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:16 am

#eggers ‏@TheBrunetteOnex

ATTENTION ALL IPA EMPLOYEES: Click this link and nominate Matt to be on The Bachelorette this upcoming season http://thebachelor.warnerbros.com/casting/ #ttylxox
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:55 am

Ansley Schimmel ‏@ansleybrooke4

Just found out my mom has submitted my name to be on The Bachelor. Too bad it wasn't for this season with @SeanLowe09 #onlyDianne
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:57 am

I still think it's odd that they haven't chosen the next B'ette. Time is getting short!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:08 am

luvstx wrote:I still think it's odd that they haven't chosen the next B'ette. Time is getting short!

They probably have... just not telling us!

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarletta Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:05 pm

sophienette wrote:
luvstx wrote:I still think it's odd that they haven't chosen the next B'ette. Time is getting short!

They probably have... just not telling us!

If it's one of the Final Four women they can't very well tell us. They'd be saying "she isn't F1". They'll never do that.
They also want to know fan favorites after the season is complete. I think that's how Sean got the part.

"In times like these, it helps to recall that there have always been times like these."
-- Paul Harvey, broadcaster
Scarletta
Scarletta

Female Posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:13 pm

@drewber's blog - the guy who is hilarious:

http://www.rocket-shoes.com/the-bachelor-reviewed-by-a-guy-sorta-episode-7/

I brought this over from the other thread. Thanks docnash. He's very very funny. There was one line in that blog that really stood out to me re: Ashlee.

She talks about how she has trust issues, and I think about how it’s a good thing she came on the “I hope you don’t have trust issues, because man are you gonna be fucked up after this” show.

They didnt let Sean eliminate her sooner even though he wasnt reciprocating her feelings. She was falling harder than anyone. They kept her around on purpose. Here we have AshLee's perfect Bachelorette Redemption story:

Sean crushed her. Will Ashlee be able to trust again in order to be able to fall in love? (TPTB love this storyline. ) She'll fall for the bad guy first. They'll be sure to cast a Bentley that will be irresistible catnip to her. At some point, after many tears and much drama, she'll wise up and fall for the JP. I cant believe they'd cast Lindsay over this. They are probably already casting the Bentley. I dont know whether Ashlee would want the gig or not. I guess if she felt they'd cast some really appropriate guys , she'd jump at it. Ashley Hebert certainly had stellar success. Everyone wants their JP. I just wish the producers would choose to have her back - in the way that the Bachelor Canada producers had Brad Smith's back. According to many of his interviews, they really tried to help him fall in love and he did. I certainly hope Ashlee finds love.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:22 pm

tigertiz wrote:

I brought this over from the other thread. Thanks docnash. He's very very funny. There was one line in that blog that really stood out to me re: Ashlee.

She talks about how she has trust issues, and I think about how it’s a good thing she came on the “I hope you don’t have trust issues, because man are you gonna be fucked up after this” show.

They didnt let Sean eliminate her sooner even though he wasnt reciprocating her feelings. She was falling harder than anyone. They kept her around on purpose. Here we have AshLee's perfect Bachelorette Redemption story:

Sean crushed her. Will Ashlee be able to trust again in order to be able to fall in love? (TPTB love this storyline. ) She'll fall for the bad guy first. They'll be sure to cast a Bentley that will be irresistible catnip to her. At some point, after many tears and much drama, she'll wise up and fall for the JP. I cant believe they'd cast Lindsay over this. They are probably already casting the Bentley. I dont know whether Ashlee would want the gig or not. I guess if she felt they'd cast some really appropriate guys , she'd jump at it. Ashley Hebert certainly had stellar success. Everyone wants their JP. I just wish the producers would choose to have her back - in the way that the Bachelor Canada producers had Brad Smith's back. According to many of his interviews, they really tried to help him fall in love and he did. I certainly hope Ashlee finds love.

This makes so much sense! lol She will be really hurt when Sean lets her go which will be perfect for the next Bachelorette role. The only thing is, I don't know that she has as many fans as let's say, Lindsay, Des, and Lesley, ya know?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:39 pm

The response to her on Twitter after monday's episode was pretty positive over all. Which I think may be what MF was looking for. I know everyone says Lindsey is so popular but I do not see it. I do see with Des but not Lindsey. Maybe just me.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:56 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

This makes so much sense! lol She will be really hurt when Sean lets her go which will be perfect for the next Bachelorette role. The only thing is, I don't know that she has as many fans as let's say, Lindsay, Des, and Lesley, ya know?

I agree with the Ashlee Redemption Story idea and also figured that's why he let Lesley go this week instead of Ashlee. Plus they gave Lesley's goodbye & limo ride almost no screen time.

Comparing to Ashley H, didn't Ashley H also have fewer fans? Not that ppl disliked her, but she was kept hidden most of the season, people didn't really get to know her, so I think Chantal, Money, Shawntel, and even secondary players like Ashley S and Jackie had more visibility and interest from fans. Whereas AshLee gets a piece of almost every episode this season - I think she's the one contestant we've gotten to know better than any other, except maybe Tierra.
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:13 pm

Perhaps this plays into the reason she was on GMA. They are trying to build up her visibility both on the show and now post show.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Future Bachelor/Bachelorette Seasons - Spoilers - Discussion

+45
composer53
Catdwoman50
terabithia
Pattycake92
Cari