SELECT CONTENT

Episode 5 - October 31st - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 5 - October 31st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode 5 - October 31st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by jurystillout Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:56 pm

Mirzam wrote:Anyone know (and have a link) if putlocker has put epi 5 up yet?

I have not found one yet, I am hoping it is not going to be a week wait like it was for episode 3. no

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Episode 5 - October 31st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - October 31st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode 5 - October 31st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by atem Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:43 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
anders wrote:Whitney is only interested in winning the competition.
Exactly, and with the full description of next week, think that he is finally realizing it too. I really think it will be Bianka in the end.

next week's full description:

Next week, Wednesday, Nov. 7 at 9:30 p.m. ET/PT, Brad and the bachelorettes embark on a week of fantasy dates that take them all across Canada’s picturesque east coast. As blossoming love outshines dwindling passion, Brad must look deep into his soul to decide who is the right woman for him – but before he can, one bachelorette gives him an ultimatum that may sabotage his chances. Then, it all comes crashing down at a rose ceremony that leaves everyone in shock and disbelief. Find out who will receive a rose and become the final two bachelorettes as Brad continues his search for love with Bianka (Mississauga, ON); Kara (Delta, B.C.); and Whitney (Calgary).

Don't agree there. He takes her to the final 2, even saying how 'selfish' she's being! He already made up his mind she's final 1 by then to me. He thinks of any excuse he can think of to keep her around. The guy seems to like the bit** for a wife, I guess. She'll be making all the decision about the relationship and will be cheating on him in no time. I"m just curious how long it will be until he says they aren't together.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:27 pm

I dont think Whitney wins I am almost sure Bianka take this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:06 am

reason wrote:I dont think Whitney wins I am almost sure Bianka take this one.

I also believe that Brad chooses Bianka. In fact, I think Bianka has been the only one he's been seriously interested in since Mexico. He thinks Whitney is hot and "intense", but I think her being emotionally closed off has been a turn off.

Last edited by jojo47 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:20 am

Me too Reason. Don't see Whitney as the F1. Look at what his family stands for compared to how Whitney dresses and what she stands for...too opposite for the family of that stature to have her as a dl.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:22 am

jojo47 wrote:

I also believe that Brad chooses Bianka. In fact, I think Bianka has been the only one he's been seriously interested in since Mexico. He thinks Whitney is hot and "intense", but I don't think her being emotionally closed off has been a turn off.
AND, if you watch the epi last night, the looks that he gave in his pi's regarding Whitney, IMO he is extremely turned off by her. doesn't want to hurt Kara and her family anymore so lets her go at f2, wants Bianka so will take Whit. Also, look at his blogs as of late not to mention how Tyler talks about her.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:24 am

The person who wins has black hair...so it cannot be Whitney!

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:55 am

we dont' have a cap of who 'wins'.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:20 am

Anyone found a link for the US people yet? All I have found is for citytv.com.

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Episode 5 - October 31st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:42 pm

I don't know if it works outside canada, but have you tried AfterTheRose.com as all the clips, screencaps and episodes are on the site.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:48 pm

If anyone needs the link to epi 5 it can be seen here:

http://www.putlocker.com/file/E2A7B782001E5C15#
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:52 pm

Finally was able to watch HTDs.

- What I notice is that they cut a lot from Bianka and Brad's date. They would start a conversation in one position, then they are in another position continuing. Also he was holding her hand when driving. Did not see this with the others.

- Brad has the gift of gab. He seems to be able to assimilate to any group.

- I think he really cares for Whit. Not sure to what extent. They have a very physical relationship, they laugh together but not sure how much deeper. You know she really seems to be a fit for him, if she was not just in it to win.

Last edited by iamreal2u on Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : delete sentence. If nothing good don't say.)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - October 31st - Discussion - Spoilers

+12
anders
Aunties_Love
jojo47
atem
jurystillout