SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:56 am

What is the cheeseburger reference? Think it was shown in the bloopers. Can't wait to see those.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:35 am

Sprite wrote:Previews...

Boat and Whit

Car and Bianca. Golf course and she does the jump and leg wrap.

Dates....kissing. Bianca is in love and ready to open up to him. He is still insecure about how she feels about him.

Whit. She is amazing and sees himself with her. She is in love and will leave here with Brad.

Sister is on both of them...Whit has a plan. She is guarded and this is not the brother she knows. Asks Bianca if she is giving them the answers she thinks they want to hear. Sis still has some reservations about her. She seems a bit bitchy herself and that bleached hair is not the most flattering.

Brad is in tears...Cliff hanger...Who will he choose? Stay tuned next week!

I'm actually glad we saw a bit of this in the preview. As we guessed, she's talking to Bianka when she says "is this really you or are you telling us what we want to hear".

I found her comment to Whitney that she "lets Brad talk for her" quite interesting. It's followed with "she has a plan" (as we've seen before) and "that's not my brother" and she's waving her hand. I've always thought that Ashley meant that Brad was acting in an uncharacteristic way and so she made the statement because that's not how he usually acts. My new interpretation is that she is actually referring to Whitney and saying "that is not my brother" ~ meaning that's not the kind of woman Brad would choose. Have I lost everyone? LOL

We still don't see two FRC dresses; we only see WDG ~ who I believe is Bianka. I stand by my prior belief that Whitney is not even at the FRC.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:54 am

jojo47 wrote:
Sprite wrote:Previews...

Boat and Whit

Car and Bianca. Golf course and she does the jump and leg wrap.

Dates....kissing. Bianca is in love and ready to open up to him. He is still insecure about how she feels about him.

Whit. She is amazing and sees himself with her. She is in love and will leave here with Brad.

Sister is on both of them...Whit has a plan. She is guarded and this is not the brother she knows. Asks Bianca if she is giving them the answers she thinks they want to hear. Sis still has some reservations about her. She seems a bit bitchy herself and that bleached hair is not the most flattering.

Brad is in tears...Cliff hanger...Who will he choose? Stay tuned next week!

I'm actually glad we saw a bit of this in the preview. As we guessed, she's talking to Bianka when she says "is this really you or are you telling us what we want to hear".

I found her comment to Whitney that she "lets Brad talk for her" quite interesting. It's followed with "she has a plan" (as we've seen before) and "that's not my brother" and she's waving her hand. I've always thought that Ashley meant that Brad was acting in an uncharacteristic way and so she made the statement because that's not how he usually acts. My new interpretation is that she is actually referring to Whitney and saying "that is not my brother" ~ meaning that's not the kind of woman Brad would choose. Have I lost everyone? LOL

We still don't see two FRC dresses; we only see WDG ~ who I believe is Bianka. I stand by my prior belief that Whitney is not even at the FRC.

The edit and lack of sc's seems to indicate Whit not being there.... but that doens't mean that I in any way think that Bianka is a default F1. I hope Brad is the one to send her home though, and she's not the one to break it off. Although, I think that's what she'll want to do, especially if she's feeling like he's not going to pick her anyway... she's going to want to beat him to the punch, so to speak, and reject him. The girls not into him, that's obvious, and he seems to be losing attraction for her too. They'be been playing cat and mouse with each other, taking turns doing the chasing, and I believe they're both tired of it... especially cuz Brad's attraction to Bianka has grown steadily, especially since Mexico.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:34 am

Anyone knows what the Cheeseburger reference is about? Thanks in advance.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:03 am

iamreal2u wrote:Anyone knows what the Cheeseburger reference is about? Thanks in advance.
Where are you seeing that? Just curious. Thanks.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:10 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Anyone knows what the Cheeseburger reference is about? Thanks in advance.

Its a hash tag all over twitter. #cheeseburgers

Shannon Bailey ‏@_shannon_bailey
@bradcsmith omg your laugh in the gag real with Bianca is hilarious ! #cheeseburger #BachCan #bachelorcanada

Bachelor Brad Smith ‏@bradcsmith
@bachelorCA Can we put up just the Blooper reel tomorrow for the #bachcan and #bachelorcanada fans .... #cheeseburger

Last edited by iamreal2u on Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added some quotes)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:46 am

iamreal2u wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

@bradcsmith omg your laugh in the gag real with Bianca is hilarious ! #cheeseburger #BachCan #bachelorcanada

@bachelorCA Can we put up just the Blooper reel tomorrow for the #bachcan and #bachelorcanada fans .... #cheeseburger
hmm, wonder if it would have something to do with "cheesy" or "beefy" as he's referred to himself as before??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:01 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

hmm, wonder if it would have something to do with "cheesy" or "beefy" as he's referred to himself as before??

Ok.. Thanks! Dying to see the Bloopers.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:12 am

they've played the "will both ladies be at the FRC" game before - when they do this, I'm always skeptical since what they want us to believe and what actually happens are two completely different things.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:59 pm

I wonder if the cheeseburger thing had something to do with Wendy's?
Didn't Brad say somewhere (I think at the last radio interview we have here) that on one of the FD that they got production to bring them in Wendy's??

Last edited by Brill on Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:15 pm

anders wrote:they've played the "will both ladies be at the FRC" game before - when they do this, I'm always skeptical since what they want us to believe and what actually happens are two completely different things.

Generally, when only one show at the FRC, we get zero or next to nothing of the FRC in the previews, a la Ali and most recently Emily.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:34 pm

we got very little from Ash's season as well and both guys were there.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

+17
LoveDovez
Hotmomma
tigertiz
Brill
northernviewer