SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Page 13 of 71 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 42 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 13 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Archer23 Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:15 pm

@JP_Rosenbaum
Looking forward to a relaxing weekend on the couch. Need some time to just #vegout with @ashhebert
giggling

JP is my favorite person who has ever appeared on the Bachelor franchise. I was so excited when he got the girl in the end, and I couldn't be any happier for him and Ashley as they start this new chapter of their lives on the couch together tomorrow. Mazel tov to them! beatingheart
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 13 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Bronwyn Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:33 pm

I have looked forward to watching this wedding for a long time, but a tiny bit upset it is airing at the same time as the Survivor finale, which I have never missed. No DVR so I foresee a lot of flipping channels back and forth between the two shows, and then watching both shows online the next day. I have a feeling I'll be watching more of the wedding than Survivor as they air though. Really happy for Ashley and JP, my favorite couple ever from this crazy show.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:17 pm

Alanna wrote:And this is why my long-standing and woefully lonely position that TPTB may highlight the crazy but don't take steps to actively edit it in for normal contestants doesn't waver!

totally agree Alanna. If the editors took sometime with the show and their "story" we may have something meaningful to watch even if it doesn't end up as a happy ever after - the stories and interactions would be real..not forced to fit a crappy reality tv model.
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:31 pm

Archer23 wrote:
@JP_Rosenbaum
Looking forward to a relaxing weekend on the couch. Need some time to just #vegout with @ashhebert
giggling

JP is my favorite person who has ever appeared on the Bachelor franchise. I was so excited when he got the girl in the end, and I couldn't be any happier for him and Ashley as they start this new chapter of their lives on the couch together tomorrow. Mazel tov to them! beatingheart

JP and Chris L are my two favorites to ever have been on these shows. If Ash hadn't picked JP I would have been heartbroken myself and the same goes if Ali HAD picked Chris.. Chris was too good of a man for Ali..IMHO...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:33 pm

Bronwyn wrote:I have looked forward to watching this wedding for a long time, but a tiny bit upset it is airing at the same time as the Survivor finale, which I have never missed. No DVR so I foresee a lot of flipping channels back and forth between the two shows, and then watching both shows online the next day. I have a feeling I'll be watching more of the wedding than Survivor as they air though. Really happy for Ashley and JP, my favorite couple ever from this crazy show.

Survivor will be online about an hour and half after it goes off on Watchseriesonline free. The wedding will probably be on there the next day, but I'm not saying that as a fact.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:50 pm

Bronwyn wrote:I have looked forward to watching this wedding for a long time, but a tiny bit upset it is airing at the same time as the Survivor finale, which I have never missed. No DVR so I foresee a lot of flipping channels back and forth between the two shows, and then watching both shows online the next day. I have a feeling I'll be watching more of the wedding than Survivor as they air though. Really happy for Ashley and JP, my favorite couple ever from this crazy show.

No dvr? :shocked!: I feel for you. I'm not sure what we'd do without that since my dh refuses to watch Bach/ette. At least the wedding isn't live so it's not like you'll miss a surprise ending. :Smiley:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:38 pm

I'm just going to purchase it on Amazaon when it comes out. Jumping hearts
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:47 am

Thomigirl wrote:I'm just going to purchase it on Amazaon when it comes out. Jumping hearts

Will they have it on Amazon?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:29 am

Archer23 wrote:
@JP_Rosenbaum
giggling

Invariably, at the end of each season of this stupid show, my kids ask if the Bachelor/ette and his/her chosen one will get married and my answer is always, "Oh hell no." (So much so that I've told them -- and almost meant it -- that I'd give them each a thousand bucks if the lead and his/her F1 actually got married.) At the end of Ashley's season they asked their usual "Do you think Ashley and JP will get married?" and I said, "Definitely, without question." There was never a doubt in my mind about these two. Best-matched couple ever. I loved watching them fall in love and am so excited for the wedding and can't wait to watch it on TV. The look on JP's face when he sees Ashley walking down the aisle is going to be priceless. :pinkaw:

Yay for the Cupcake wedding day!

:Woah-hoo: cheerleader :trampoline: laughlaughlaugh danceround :crazy dance: :dancing peg: :dancingcupcake: firework
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:49 am

Today is the day. :married :wedding (Finally get to use these...;) I hope we get some sneak peek pictures from the wedding! Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:55 am

sanlee088 wrote:Today is the day. :married :wedding (Finally get to use these...;) I hope we get some sneak peek pictures from the wedding! Smiley

Me Too! Jumping hearts :inlove :married :wedding party time
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:02 am

i am so happy to see these two making it to the altar after all the crazy they went through
i love when my favorites make it and i will support them forever because they're worth it
go Jash
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 71 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 42 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

+110
Gale1
nuts2uiam
Lennoxcolinrolland
jlccaz
LittleBoyBlue