SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Page 20 of 71 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 45 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:41 pm

How sweet. Their family is beautiful.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by CarrieA Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:36 pm

Alanna wrote:How sweet. Their family is beautiful.

Amen. The only thing that will make them cuter is to have a little cupcake baby in that picture! Soon I'm sure my dreams will be complete for this couple. (maybe next holiday season rotfl)
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:09 pm

Archer23 wrote:
@ashhebert
Living in harmony! Love this holiday photo! pic.twitter.com/h7WyM6iA
Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 20 A9uSOjFCcAE_h8j
@MollyMesnick
@ashhebert looks like our house :)

This looks like my house too. But I'd like to send a note to Ash that she should definitely have a placemat or runner underneath the menorah (which, by the way, is gorgeous) as those candles drip like heck! That beautiful menorah will soon be filled with wax!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:19 am

I love the grandma touch of tin foil around the candle bottoms...brings back warm memories and helps with the drippy wax. But something under the menorah is a good idea!

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:34 pm

giggling
Jason Mesnick ✔️ @jason_mesnick
@JP_Rosenbaum Should we get a matching pair of these? http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/bonobos-hanukkah-corduroy-pants/3349501?origin=keywordsearch&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=0 …

J.P. Rosenbaum ✔️ @JP_Rosenbaum
@jason_mesnick I already own a pair!

Jason Mesnick ✔️ @jason_mesnick
@JP_Rosenbaum oh you are one step ahead of me my friend!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 20 A99AI15CUAAKRg-

JP_Rosenbaum J.P. Rosenbaum 2h Big thx to @NYIslanders for the wedding gifts & a special thx to the legend @bossy5050 for the well wishes! pic.twitter.com/idIUZ4w0

Ashley Hebert ‏@ashhebert

Excited to be dropping by The View tomorrow with my husband! 11e/10pc on ABC! @theviewtv
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:20 pm

Chris Harrison ✔ @chrisbharrison
What a beautiful day RT @RobynRossTVG: Look who it is @GrahamBunn @MoneyMichelle @RobertsJLee @ChrisbHarrison http://ow.ly/i/1f7b5
Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 20 Proxy
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:42 pm

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 20 A-RvTj-CYAAWvnn

Ashley Hebert ‏@ashhebert

“@chrisbharrison: RT @jkeen2332: Made cake to watch wedding with the girls! @bachelorabc @ashhebert http://pic.twitter.com/diDOX8RB” this is amazing!!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:45 pm

Ashley Hebert ‏@ashhebert they are doing an amazing job capturing the dynamic of our relationship!! Loving this! What do you guys think so far?!? #BacheloretteWedding

Ashley Hebert Ashley Hebert ‏@ashhebert AMAZING!! We are laughing and crying at the same time!!!!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:46 pm

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 20 A93CgN-CYAAvQnX

Ashley Hebert ‏@ashhebert Loving the trees everyone!! Here's ours! http://pic.twitter.com/heuWIxr0
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:48 pm

Ashley's current Twitter Profile Picture:

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 20 A50443fcf15caada5f94266a96a7858d
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:30 am

William Holman ‏@WilliamFHolman

One of the greatest guys you will ever meet - @JP_Rosenbaum glad he's a friend and wish I was more like him.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 71 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 45 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

+110
Gale1
nuts2uiam
Lennoxcolinrolland
jlccaz
LittleBoyBlue