SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Page 27 of 71 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 49 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 27 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by glazedover Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:58 pm

JP is simply a stellar human being and his smile is just adorable.

Graham looks a bit tired and thin in that photo.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 27 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by atem Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:43 pm

Ashley's sister had her baby today! Another April baby for the family!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 12, 2013 7:43 am

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 27 7b6dec38ba7611e28f8f22000a9e07b9_7

The perks of being a volunteer. #thebachelor #starstruck @williamfholman @grahambunn @kirkdewindtpt
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:51 pm

Their tweets earlier made me giggle. giggling

Ashley L. Rosenbaum ‏@ashhebert 5h

Don't you hate losing bets @JP_Rosenbaum ?? #pedimani #cleanhouse

J.P. Rosenbaum ‏@JP_Rosenbaum 5h

@ashhebert you may have won the battle #buttmunch, but the war is FAR from over. #happilyeverafter

Ashley L. Rosenbaum ‏@ashhebert 4h

@JP_Rosenbaum shouldn't you be scrubbing the toilet instead of checking twitter?? ;p

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 27 8367-910 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 27 I_got_13 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 27 E5kqdm15 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:00 pm

They are awesome rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:40 am

Oh their tweets back and forth today all started by JP were funny. All fun and games for him. I hope people didn't take his divorce tweets seriously! LOL
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:23 am

I thought they were really cute, Linds911. Ashley obviously likes Drew & doesn't mind teasing JP with it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:00 pm

Linds911 wrote:Their tweets earlier made me giggle.  giggling

Ashley L. Rosenbaum ‏@ashhebert 5h

Don't you hate losing bets @JP_Rosenbaum ?? #pedimani #cleanhouse

J.P. Rosenbaum ‏@JP_Rosenbaum 5h

@ashhebert you may have won the battle #buttmunch, but the war is FAR from over. #happilyeverafter

Ashley L. Rosenbaum ‏@ashhebert 4h

@JP_Rosenbaum shouldn't you be scrubbing the toilet instead of checking twitter?? ;p

I don't know much about them since I didn't watch their season but these tweets are cute and adorable. They seem to be genuine and nice people to have come out of this franchise.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by lizb Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:37 am

I don’t follow JASH as much since the wedding but looking at JP’s tweets I noticed he is always traveling during the week.  Did he get a new job?  Still live in NJ?

lizb

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:48 am

Here's some recent tweets - looks like JP and Ash are headed back to Manhattan after her residency

Ashley L. Rosenbaum ‏@ashhebert 19h
Okay need your input! Im opening a Pediatric Dental Practice in Manhattan... TriBeCa? Or Upper West Side?? What do you think?? Vote!

And their wedding is in the new issue of Inside Weddings

Ashley L. Rosenbaum ‏@ashhebert 18 Jul

“@Dawn_Davis: So excited @ashhebert + @JP_Rosenbaum your wedding is on the newstands in @InsideWeddings http://tinyurl.com/l5kbzu7 ” love!!

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:26 am

There hasn't been an update in some time here!  

Here's a pic of Ashley with her friends who were part of a wedding recently.  Sorry, I can only put up the link!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUuo9caCcAMPQRK.jpg

Here's a great pic of JP!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A14k1t3CYAAryiu.jpg

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:44 pm

They've been quiet on Twitter lately, probably busy working. Their 1 year anniversary is coming up soon!

atem wrote:There hasn't been an update in some time here!  

Here's a pic of Ashley with her friends who were part of a wedding recently.  Sorry, I can only put up the link!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUuo9caCcAMPQRK.jpg

Here's a great pic of JP!

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A14k1t3CYAAryiu.jpg
Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 27 BUuo9caCcAMPQRK

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 27 A14k1t3CYAAryiu
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 71 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 49 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

+110
Gale1
nuts2uiam
Lennoxcolinrolland
jlccaz
LittleBoyBlue