SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Page 48 of 71 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 59 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 48 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:51 pm

I was curious to see if the amount I remembered it costing was close to what it is. It is. 
Here is an interesting link if anyone is interested in what it costs to open a dental practice. 
link
I am happy she working as a dentist and think she will be great with kids. Good for her. Good for JP and good for Ford. 
My fave couple.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 48 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:35 am

Momma Mia! that's a ton of money, and rightly so. I can imagine how quickly it all adds up.

They are such a sweet family. They are living the lives of everyday hard working citizens.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:47 am

Good for Ashley. They are such a sweet couple.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:54 pm

Yet another great article with much more substance than most.  Click link at the end to reach the second article.

http://www.parents.com/blogs/baby/2015/02/13/babies/the-bachelors-ashley-j-p-the-name-they-almost-chose-and-more/
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:36 pm

Such a great article! That in a nutshell is why it all worked for them! I love reading they will continue JP's traditions and send Ford to Hebrew School. IMO it's so important to do that and keep up the traditions that JP was brought up in.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:57 pm

That was a great interview. How refreshing.

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 48 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:20 am

Great interview!

And this is why they are the best couple out of this franchise:

Ashley: I think it’s who we are. I think a lot of people who go on the show are looking for something else, whether it’s fame or a stepping stone to doing something else. We’re pretty normal. We wanted to go back to our normal lives. We just happened to like each other and fell in love and came back to reality and our relationship just worked and we fell deeper in love.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:41 am

I love how real and normal they are. They are a beautiful couple and Ford is beyond adorable. I think Ford is a wonderful combination of the best physical looks from both JP and Ash. Nice reminder that sometimes this crazy show can result in a true love story. Smiley

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:10 pm

Cute!

ashleylynnrosenbaum
Happy Birthday to the best husband and father @_jprosenbaum ! Thank you for taking care of us and being the ying to my yang! We love you!

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 48 10903169_415139041944584_1326657204_n

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 48 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:16 pm

Gosh, what a beautiful family!

hbbanner JP!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:22 pm

Awwww so cute.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:23 pm

I want to eat up his lil fingers and that lil mouth. I don't understand how JP can't see that this child is his spitting image! He's the cutest little thing, like his daddy.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 71 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 59 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

+110
Gale1
nuts2uiam
Lennoxcolinrolland
jlccaz
LittleBoyBlue