SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Page 60 of 71 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 65 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 60 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:32 pm

Trying to break up the continuous Fordy posts with this. by @ashleylynnrosenbaum

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 60 8367-910 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 60 I_got_13 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 60 E5kqdm15 Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 60 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 60 Empty Re: Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Alanna Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:37 pm

Yet another girl embracing the Insta caterpillar eyebrows look laugh out loud And I love seeing her wear the Tiffany horseshoe Japes got her for her birthday the year after their engagement heartbeat It's just been a pleasure watching Ash grow up all these years.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:42 pm

I love her brows! laugh out loud I'd shape them just a wee bit more, especially on the ends.

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:28 pm

J.P. Rosenbaum ‏@JP_Rosenbaum 46m46 minutes ago
So sad that Christmas in Maine is over, but at least I got my very first cardigan. #pullover… https://www.instagram.com/p/_0UziGpHO0/
Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 60 1389080_212759782390376_1127012143_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:56 pm

I'm wondering if Ashley had some facial work done. The last few recent photos of her were hardly recognizable to me. Maybe invisaline braces or something with her jaw. Her bite appears different, jmo.
 rotten tomato throwing please! LOL 
older photos: 
Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 60 A9oq7nlCIAAhQOT
Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 60 BpetvGnCAAAgWCC

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:01 am

The edge of her mandible near the TMJ looks sharper. I wonder if it is Invisalign or something, or maybe she had issues with her TMJ and got it fixed?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:14 am

That's what I see. But she does look different.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:19 am

That was the focus of the comments under the photo too - that she looks different.

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:21 am

Ah thanks Bleu. So she probably did. Did she reply?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:08 am

Nope she didnt reply. Initially I thought it was her make up but after a closer look I see it too.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:26 pm

I noticed the same.  I thought 'wow the eyebrows make her whole face look different" and I thought she must be worn out because her smile seemed forced on, not her usually bubbly, sparkly eyed self.  Christmas and travelling with a toddler is exhausting! so I understand.  But you guys are right, after the 2 photos now it does look like her bite/smile is physically different.

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:07 pm

I can't see a change with these photos but maybe that's just me. I do remember her saying in an early article that JP would kill her if she ever had work done, so if that's the case maybe it is TMJ related as suggested above.
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 71 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 65 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP Rosenbaum - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Fan Forum

+110
Gale1
nuts2uiam
Lennoxcolinrolland
jlccaz
LittleBoyBlue