SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Discussion

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Mirzam Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:13 pm

They look like Kara's to me. giggling
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:39 pm

Wow Bianca is way taller than Whitney. Her shoes have slightly higher platforms, but even accounting for that extra inch, she's significantly taller.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:06 pm

I just noticed that it looks like 2 roses on the podium...am I seeing things?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:10 pm

AmberTrails wrote:I just noticed that it looks like 2 roses on the podium...am I seeing things?

Yes! Fuzzy SC!

ETA: Unless the "unbelieve end" is a threesome! rotfl
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:08 am

AmberTrails wrote:I just noticed that it looks like 2 roses on the podium...am I seeing things?
only see 1 stem although looks almost like 2 rose heads (maybe a blur).

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:52 pm

Shoes:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(sorry this isn't the best quality cap)
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:58 pm

Mirzam wrote:Shoes:

They look the same to me, what you can see of them

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:09 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

They don't look the same to me. I am sorry the cap isn't good, but what I see on WDG are black shoes with and higher heel, and with the center strap extending beyond what appears to be two side straps sewn into it going across the toes. The top shoes are brown and the single strap across the toes which is lower, closer to the toes, has the strap to the ankle attached to it and does extend beyond.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:24 pm

Mirzam wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

They don't look the same to me. I am sorry the cap isn't good, but what I see on WDG are black shoes with and higher heel, and with the center strap extending beyond what appears to be two side straps sewn into it going across the toes. The top shoes are brown and the single strap across the toes which is lower, closer to the toes, has the strap to the ankle attached to it and does extend beyond.
On the video that was posted here a few days ago, the shoes were brown and not black in either shot. What you are showing is a bad sc that doesn't show the whole story. The depth perception on the shoes in the caps are all wrong too. To be honest, I would far rather trust the video than a stitch in time with sc's.

Here is the finale preview from the ATR acct at dailymotion, the one that you say you like. I think the video also shows that the shoes are the same, the dress is the same and it is worn by Bianka according to the tan lines on the pinky finger.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:30 pm

Yes, the SC is blurry but I also see black shoes in the video you posted. I have watched the same video over at after the rose more times than I can count trying to figure this out.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:31 pm

The strap that goes up the foot in the bottom picture is wider and the strap going across the foot is lower down on the foot shows less of the toes. I can't tell the difference in colour though.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:44 pm

richmondrose wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The strap that goes up the foot in the bottom picture is wider and the strap going across the foot is lower down on the foot shows less of the toes. I can't tell the difference in colour though.

Thanks RR, the sc you posted is a bit clearer, and shows the difference in heel height quite well.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada Screencaps - Discussion

+9
richmondrose
jojo47
just logic
tigertiz
aglaea