SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:40 am

Not sure the best place to put this, so mods move as needed, please!  Have y'all seen this?  giggling

Baywatch' Star and 'Bachelor' Creator in Epic Malibu, Fake Dog Feud

Former "Baywatch" star David Charvet is in an epic neighborhood feud with "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" producer and "Bachelor" creator Mike Fleiss ... claiming Fleiss is terrorizing him and his family with threats of violence and sounds of howling dogs.

Charvet just asked a judge for a restraining order, claiming his Malibu neighbor Fleiss is pointing speakers at Charvet's property and blasts sounds of "barking, crying and howling dogs at 3 AM, 5:45 AM, 6:30 AM, 11 AM, 9:30 PM and 11 PM."

Charvet also says when Fleiss sees him on foot he revs up his car engine, making it appear he's gunning to run Charvet over.

And Charvet -- who is married to Brooke Burke -- says Fleiss taunted him back in April and claimed HE was the reason she was fired from "Dancing with the Stars."

Charvet was shut down in his bid for a restraining order. The judge decided the harassment wasn't annoying enough.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/28/david-charvet-feud-mike-fleiss-neighbors-threats-dogs-baywatch/
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:02 am

Oh, I can believe Fleiss would make a horrible neighbor! Ugh.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:27 am

Keep in mind the connection between SK(Stephen King) and MF, and I totally go with it.  I could see MF dressing as Pennywise and handing out bad candy to kids.

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 43 Pennywise-1
source--my stuff.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:27 am

That's not enough of a harassment? Perhaps Charvet should blast those sounds to the Judge. That's awful. Grow up already MF, you're mean.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:32 am

Kashathediva wrote:Keep in mind the connection between SK(Stephen King) and MF, and I totally go with it.  I could see MF dressing as Pennywise and handing out bad candy to kids.

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 43 Pennywise-1
source--my stuff.

rotfl Now, that is funny!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:00 am

Why is Mike doing this to his neighbor? (Of course I believe he is doing it. ) Does he want them to move so he can buy their house? He needs more privacy , or a guest house?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:30 am

I could see MF doing this just because he can. What a jerk. I would like to say this would keep me from watching his show, but I am an addict and admit it won't.

Not to justify, but David C and Brooke B are both pretty annoying too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:24 pm

Not to stick up for MF, but I am pretty sure this story is missing a pretty important aspect--- Why? --- The Burkes just moved in, I believe and they brought their dogs with them(3 beautiful, fully-grown(*cough* huge) German Shepherds; judging by Brooke's IG). :winkie:

I have a feeling there is a reason why MF opted for doggie noises... and why they were denied that restraining order.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:42 pm

Its so weird to think he was a "villain" on the bachelorette not too long ago on Des's season, but he's now faded off into his own life and has a son.

**Edited** IG is private

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:55 pm

california90 wrote:Its so weird to think he was a "villain" on the bachelorette not too long ago on Des's season, but he's now faded off into his own life and has a son.

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 43 10735558_1499957326950217_1739073718_n

Well this is just so adorbs....his son is a cutie!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:41 pm

Can you please post the name of the twitter and any comments that were posted.

Who is this?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:14 pm

Who is this?! no idea

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

+135
Rosepetal
sdmom
loveactually9
Beach Lover
happygolucky