SELECT CONTENT

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Page 14 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Post by MissLittle Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:49 pm

giggling She's been tweeted a lot about her book. Why not get some mileage out of it :Smiley: Cute picture!

Any of you have her book? I bought it on iTunes a couple months ago & have it on my phone. Easy read.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Post by cimcoe Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:00 pm

MissLittle wrote: giggling She's been tweeted a lot about her book. Why not get some mileage out of it :Smiley: Cute picture!

Any of you have her book? I bought it on iTunes a couple months ago & have it on my phone. Easy read.

I enjoyed her book so much I read it more than once. giggling I figured it was going to be good but it was even better than I'd expected it to be.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:01 pm

Melissa Rycroft ‏@MelissaRycroft
My heart just melted... pic.twitter.com/EHFKLgtZ

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 14 A-B9pEVCUAAvVh-
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:44 pm

MissLittle wrote:She tweeted a link to her wedding album on her FB page. Happy anniversary to Melissa & Tye :sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts

Melissa's FB

Gorgeous setting. That's the kind of wedding I'd like to see when they have one from the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:49 pm

Just saw that, cimcoe. Too freakin' precious. awwww Hers is not the only heart that melted, I'll say that. Daddy-daughter love. Beautiful!

giggling I've read it more than once, too. Thinking I might just have to buy an actual copy some day.

albean99 - I know, right. Beautiful setting!
MissLittle
MissLittle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:32 am

That wedding looke so relaxed and fun. Love the Tye and Ava pic. I read her book too. She was brutally honest. Hope she updates it one day. Would love to know moew behind the scenes stuff about some of the jobs she's done and DWTS.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:11 pm

If you're in the Dallas area, come see me tomorrow at Stonebriar Mall in Frisco at 3:30! Second floor, at the NOKIA booth! Come say hi!

I think Melissa is also going to be on Good Morning Texas tomorrow morning. Hopefully that'll be available to watch online later in the day.
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:09 am

First Christmas performance!! http://twitvid.com/860WZ

:cutiepie awwww
cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:25 am

So cute. She is getting so big. A future star.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:31 am

So precious. Definitely a star in the making awwww

She will? I hope a clip will be available soon after! Thanks for the heads up!
MissLittle
MissLittle

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:05 pm

Melissa Rycroft: The Queen of the Ballroom is Back in North Texas

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:54 pm

Nice little interview, but wish it'd been longer. I do love her hair color, though. The red tint looks really good!
MissLittle
MissLittle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

+46
Lennoxcolinrolland
mindless
Maddy
MiniDiva
rhondam