SELECT CONTENT

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Page 8 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Post by Ally Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:52 am

Such a cute pic of Ava. Starting to see a little more of Melissa in her. Nice that her parents and in laws were there to support her.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Post by MissLittle Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:54 am

cimcoe wrote:
Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 8 1354114915_melissa-rycroft-tony-dovlani-article

Just had to bring this one back here. It is just too cool. Maks & Val jumping like crazy behind Tony and Emmitt holding on to Melissa. Pure joy! hearthumbsup
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:50 am

I'm still making my way through the finale and loved Melissa & Tony's free dance. It was beautifully done.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:46 pm

I think that's the happiest I've ever seen Tom. LOL
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Keili Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:01 pm

I don't know if this was posted? Quote from Shawn:

“Standing there next to Melissa, being such good friends, knowing how hard she worked, I couldn’t have cared less who won the trophy. To see the amount of joy in someone’s face, how could you not be happy for her?”
Keili
Keili

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:55 pm

Keili wrote:I don't know if this was posted? Quote from Shawn:

“Standing there next to Melissa, being such good friends, knowing how hard she worked, I couldn’t have cared less who won the trophy. To see the amount of joy in someone’s face, how could you not be happy for her?”

Awe that was really sweet!! :)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:49 pm

They developed a great friendship, which was wonderful to see!
MissLittle
MissLittle

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:10 pm

MissLittle wrote:They developed a great friendship, which was wonderful to see!

I had forgotten that this was the second season they had been on together. :Smiley:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:07 pm

albean99 wrote:I didn't like Jason or Molly in his season. Melissa wasn't even my favorite although liked her. I was a Jillian gal that season. Just like I didn't hold it against Jason what happened on the ATFR show, I'm not going to hold it against Melissa. He was being trashed post show because she was a fan favorite. This was producer/Fleiss driven and really am not going to blame anyone for the farce it was on camera. I would have loved for them to say they wouldn't be a part of it but am pretty sure that wasn't really an option. At the time I was just happy that my favorite wasn't a part of it.

I have since come to really like Jason & Molly. I think they're a wonderful couple who have survived the trashing they got in the public. I still like Melissa and she has gotten a lot of benefit from being a public victim. I've been following her all along on Twitter/FB and she appears to have moved on years ago so don't think she's using the victim tag any longer. Others may disagree.

Just watched them on GMA. I like how well everyone appears to get along. I'm sure Shawn/Derrick wanted to win but are handling it very well.

bean, once again I am sharing your brain. ITA with all of the above.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:13 pm

Love_Me wrote:

I had forgotten that this was the second season they had been on together. :Smiley:

:yes: I really liked the fact that two season 8 finalists were the finalists this season. Especially two that got along so well. Though she wasn't on their original season, I'd include Sabrina in this, too. The three of them appeared to form a really strong bond this season. All in all my favorite season of DWTS. I've had favorites win before, but this was particularly sweet since M & T got paired up again. I don't think I've ever been as invested in a pairing on DWTS as I was with these two on both their seasons. Elated it turned out like this since they were predicted as a early ouster. Never underestimate the power of loyal fans combined with two people with bunches of charm and great chemistry and who'll win you over no matter what! :Smiley:
MissLittle
MissLittle

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:38 pm

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 8 A8_sPyXCcAAqN5w

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 8 MelissaRycroftTonyDovolani_350_112812

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 8 Shawn-johnson-derek-hough-gma-04

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 8 Melissa+Rycroft+Dancing+Stars+Finalists+Visit+ehk2MxengRpl

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 8 Melissa+Rycroft+Dancing+Stars+Finalists+Visit+v7m9YK6hki1l

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 8 Melissa+Rycroft+Dancing+Stars+Finalists+Visit+JXm_0jXgrI0l

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 8 Melissa+Rycroft+Dancing+Stars+Finalists+Visit+QwS89ogEXmHl

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 8 Melissa+Rycroft+Dancing+Stars+Finalists+Visit+H3KFcHFBUSEl

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 8 Melissa+Rycroft+Dancing+Stars+Finalists+Visit+8Xb4W8bBXzll

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 8 Melissa+Rycroft+Dancing+Stars+Finalists+Visit+muudvlx04sVl

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 8 Melissa+Rycroft+Dancing+Stars+Finalists+Visit+-9QwuV7C55Al

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 8 Melissa+Rycroft+Dancing+Stars+Finalists+Visit+xXqu6rMWGJfl

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 8 Melissa+Rycroft+Dancing+Stars+Finalists+Visit+VzEqLfYy3jrl

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 8 Melissa+Rycroft+Dancing+Stars+Finalists+Visit+7bk0Sc0Xc5dl

cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:04 am

Yep!

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 8 Tumblr_me9gg80ZZh1r4l1wyo1_500
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

+46
Lennoxcolinrolland
mindless
Maddy
MiniDiva
rhondam