SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3

Page 45 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3

Post by LoveDovez Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:09 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I don't know what it is but I just can't think of Sean as hot. I think he has a great body, but when I look at him I see a Richie Cunningham face... and I think "ahh, what a sweet young man" Embarressed!

I understand where you are coming from, but I find a man who is sweet, caring, compassionate, etc., and someone who isn't afraid to display those facets of his personality to be "hot" - but in a way that transcends his looks. Sean is definitely a nice looking young man, but it is his heart that makes him "hot" to me.

I totally agree with your post. I'm old and these are the things that make Sean hot to me. Plus his morals.

I agree with you all. Throw in those pics of him with his niece and nephew and he's just adorable.

I agree. :yes: How funny that you mention them when it was his niece that erased any question I had if Sean was a good man or not on his last season. That little girl was so THRILLED to see her uncle Seanie and I just melted. I knew then that Sean was who he said he was and it wasn't just for the camera's, If you know what I mean. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3

Post by jcrbil Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:14 pm

docnash14 wrote:Also posted this in Sean's thread:

15m Sean Lowe Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09

Props to @mcuban for having no shame in doing Zumba this morning.

Seems as if Sean might be in Dallas this weekend.

Maybe- or someone sent him a picture/text of Mark Cuban doing Zumba..... any number of possibilities. If we see pictures of him in Dallas, we'll know he was there- he can't go anywhere without someone taking their picture with him or spotting him and tweeting to that effect. I tried to match that cure46able shot to his apt... the cabinet hardware matched, but somehow the kitchen seemed a little too close to a wall for his loft.... but there aren't enough pictures of his apt. to know.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:17 pm

jcrbil wrote:

Maybe- or someone sent him a picture/text of Mark Cuban doing Zumba..... any number of possibilities. If we see pictures of him in Dallas, we'll know he was there- he can't go anywhere without someone taking their picture with him or spotting him and tweeting to that effect. I tried to match that cure46able shot to his apt... the cabinet hardware matched, but somehow the kitchen seemed a little too close to a wall for his loft.... but there aren't enough pictures of his apt. to know.

We're on the same wavelength as I was attempting to match the background to his apartment as well. I checked out Cuban's twitter account and he didn't tweet anything about zumba but you're right someone else may have seen him and mentioned it to Sean. There wasn't any conversation attached to Sean's tweet though as far I could tell.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:37 pm

[quote="docnash14"]
jcrbil wrote:

We're on the same wavelength as I was attempting to match the background to his apartment as well. I checked out Cuban's twitter account and he didn't tweet anything about zumba but you're right someone else may have seen him and mentioned it to Sean. There wasn't any conversation attached to Sean's tweet though as far I could tell.

I didn't see any conversation on twitter, either. But it may have been a text or DM. Sean may be trying to set up a little smoke screen, too, so that people don't place him wherever he might really be this weekend.... the Bachelor twitter says the party van is coming back- don't know if that's this Monday or next- and who knows if he'd be on that. Sean did tweet that he hoped to see MF and millsy next week in LA.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:51 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I don't know what it is but I just can't think of Sean as hot. I think he has a great body, but when I look at him I see a Richie Cunningham face... and I think "ahh, what a sweet young man" Embarressed!

I understand where you are coming from, but I find a man who is sweet, caring, compassionate, etc., and someone who isn't afraid to display those facets of his personality to be "hot" - but in a way that transcends his looks. Sean is definitely a nice looking young man, but it is his heart that makes him "hot" to me.

I totally agree with your post. I'm old and these are the things that make Sean hot to me. Plus his morals.

I am a Baby Boomer myself, so I can relate. Back when I was younger, I often picked the good looking guy over the nice one. Thus, the old saying "with age comes widsom" certainly applies to me. I like everything that I have seen about the kind of man that Sean appears to be. And I do think that he is sincere and is presenting himself exactly as who he is in real life. It is refeshing to know that guys like him do exist.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:55 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:

I agree with you all. Throw in those pics of him with his niece and nephew and he's just adorable.

for sure, he's adorable (and sweet and kind and compassionate and caring.... but does that equate to "hot"?? not for me it doesn't. guess it all depends on a person's definition of the word. For me being hot is more about sexuality than personality, that "something" that says "let's go make out". :Drool:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:55 pm

@SeanLowe09
Heading to Vegas today with @_TheFactoryGirl . Who needs a 401K when blackjack exists?

Looks like Sean has some business stuff to do before he gets his next safehouse visit.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3 - Page 45 87b72b10 Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3 - Page 45 86669110 Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3 - Page 45 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:57 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:

I am a Baby Boomer myself, so I can relate. Back when I was younger, I often picked the good looking guy over the nice one. Thus, the old saying "with age comes widsom" certainly applies to me. I like everything that I have seen about the kind of man that Sean appears to be. And I do think that he is sincere and is presenting himself exactly as who he is in real life. It is refeshing to know that guys like him do exist.

I totally agree. I'm the mom of sons a little younger than he is and a couple of daughters who I hope fall in love with someone like him (the older of them is the right age to be among his "girls". Both of the girls appreciate his whole package- as do many of their friends. I sincerely hope that young women who are watching him raise their own standards about how they should be treated..... I think far too many young women sell themselves short and settle- which only encourages young men to take advantage of that. I really enjoy watching these young women respond to Sean, too, as if they have never been treated like this before.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:00 pm

[quote="jcrbil"]
docnash14 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:

I didn't see any conversation on twitter, either. But it may have been a text or DM. Sean may be trying to set up a little smoke screen, too, so that people don't place him wherever he might really be this weekend.... the Bachelor twitter says the party van is coming back- don't know if that's this Monday or next- and who knows if he'd be on that. Sean did tweet that he hoped to see MF and millsy next week in LA.

Just mentioned in another thread that he's on his way to Vegas for some Factory Girl business.... I guess LA is next week!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:53 pm

jcrbil wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:

I totally agree. I'm the mom of sons a little younger than he is and a couple of daughters who I hope fall in love with someone like him (the older of them is the right age to be among his "girls". Both of the girls appreciate his whole package- as do many of their friends. I sincerely hope that young women who are watching him raise their own standards about how they should be treated..... I think far too many young women sell themselves short and settle- which only encourages young men to take advantage of that. I really enjoy watching these young women respond to Sean, too, as if they have never been treated like this before.

I agree with you that some of the young women of today do sell themselves short. And at the same time it is also refreshing to see young women of faith on this show who aren't afraid to present that side of their personality as well. It might not be evident to the unspoiled viewer of this show, but it is if anyone follows some of these women on Instagram or reads their comments on Twitter. A lot of these women here have really impressed me and are like a breath of fresh air compared to other seasons.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:00 pm

^ I am please that there are several women of strong faith- and who are unabashed at declaring it- like Sean. IMO the producers knew that if there was any chance at success for Sean that they would have to book more women of faith than usual (there are generally a couple, but they're often overshadowed by the others). I think having more gave them greater confidence to wear their faith openly (and it helps that the Bachelor wears his faith VERY openly, too, of course).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:01 pm

northernviewer wrote:
NCGalBecca wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:

for sure, he's adorable (and sweet and kind and compassionate and caring.... but does that equate to "hot"?? not for me it doesn't. guess it all depends on a person's definition of the word. For me being hot is more about sexuality than personality, that "something" that says "let's go make out". :Drool:

Guess I'm with NV on this one. "Hot" to me is about sexuality. That word to me is purely about the physical, sexual side of a man. The other sides of a good man make him irresistible. I think Sean is an absolutely wonderful man from all we have seen and heard and any woman would be lucky to have him I think. I'm not sure I could get past the dozens and dozens of egg whites though giggling

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Thread #3

+39
Litta123
Cari
jurystillout
KissyFace
CarrieA