SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 68 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Acrunch Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:17 pm

Congrats to the entire family! She looks gorgeous!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 68 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:55 pm

It's so exciting, Emily inspires me to have more babies Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 68 1f602 Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 68 1f603 Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 68 1f604

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:58 pm

I'm happy for Ricki too! To go from an only child to a very young single mom, with all that tragedy.... to this HUGE family and all these siblings! It's really nice.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:06 pm

sosleepy wrote:I'm happy for Ricki too! To go from an only child to a very young single mom, with all that tragedy.... to this HUGE family and all these siblings! It's really nice.
Me too!! And look at this adorable post: https://instagram.com/p/BV7npJ1gAss/

What do all our ettes like to say?? That's a MAN laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:43 pm

Ricki looks just like her mom in that photo!

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:10 pm

Oh, my Maynard beatingheart I will always have a huge soft spot for her. It's so very wonderful that she indeed found her happily ever after with someone who wants exactly what she does.

I look forward to seeing her new bundle of joy. :cutiepie
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:52 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I'm happy for Ricki too! To go from an only child to a very young single mom, with all that tragedy.... to this HUGE family and all these siblings! It's really nice.
Me too!! And look at this adorable post: https://instagram.com/p/BV7npJ1gAss/

What do all our ettes like to say?? That's a MAN laugh out loud

So so so so sweet! I remember the first pic of Ricki and Tyler  Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 68 1f60d

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 68 Img_1810

https://instagram.com/p/kar7ahpClH/

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 68 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:18 am

Wow she's going to have three kids under two! props to her and thankfully Rikki is old enough to help her. hope it's a girl ;)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 68 8367-910 Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 68 I_got_13 Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 68 E5kqdm15 Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 68 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:05 pm

Baby #4! Congrats to Emily and Tyler! Guess she is trying to fill up that minivan. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:55 am

So happy for Emily - she is one of those ones that actually turned out to be super genuine in what she wanted - a man who was close with god and a van full of kids. This is coming from someone who was not an Emily fan! Just love seeing someone on this show get exactly what they want, beautiful loving family. Congrats!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1109 Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:29 am

Tyler posted several IG instant videos this morning. Baby 4 arrives today and they are currently at the hospital. They are on his IG. I don't know how to post them. Em looks great.

michelle1109

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:41 pm

She mentioned about a week ago she was on her last date night and was in waiting mode. LOL So I was wondering when it was going to be. Wishing them the best.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+110
alwayscooking
gurlbrit
TrishB
Aria
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure