SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 67 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Kels0012 Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:51 pm

Again??? Damn girl! You go! I wish I looked that good after one pregnancy. Selfishly, if true, I hope she gets a girl. So sweet to cap off her family (if they are done afterwards and she is indeed pregnant.)
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 67 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:59 pm

If it weren't for Tyler, we would have never had confirmation about her pregnancy. She looks beautiful. Keep the videos coming Tyler.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:56 am

To help me keep it straight, I'm noting this here: Ricki's bd is June 29, 2005; Jennings was born July 2015; and Gibson in Sep 2016.

So Ricki is 12, Jennings 25 months and Gibson is 11 months.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:20 am

Better her than me. laugh out loud on a serious note, she's one gorgeous mama! Congrats to their family and major shoutout to them for keeping it private.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:47 am

BKay wrote:To help me keep it straight, I'm noting this here: Ricki's bd is June 29, 2005; Jennings was born July 2015; and Gibson in Sep 2016.

So Ricki is 12, Jennings 25 months and Gibson is 11 months.

and Emily is 31! She has a lot of time left for more babies! Smiley

Four children is not common anymore. I love seeing parents with 3-4 children. I hope if they do announce it they don't announce the gender. Maybe Gibson will share a birthday month with his brother or sister!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:02 am

http://people.com/babies/emily-maynard-pregnant-expecting-fourth-child-tyler-johnson/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:32 am

I'm happy for her! It seems like the only authentic aspect of her season, was her constant mantra about wanting a van full of babies! I hope this next one is a girl. Smiley She most definitely probably held off announcing to avoid the judgment.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:41 am

@provenceguy Thanks for posting.

No due date mentioned. If anyone comes across a due date, please post so I can update the Bach Baby thread.

She looks gorgeous!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:02 am

I found this posted by Emily on her Fanpage facebook

Emily Maynard
59 mins ·
Way too many tacos at lunch.
-Seriously though, as scared as I am to have 3 under 3, I'm so grateful God picked me to be the mommy to my kids and we can't wait for number 4 to get here! This pregnancy has been filled with lots of hot wings, ranch dressing, an emergency appendix surgery at 6 months, and swollen ankles all day every day but I wouldn't change it for the world. My little tribe can't wait to meet their new brother or sister (it's a surprise!) in the next couple of weeks!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:10 am

Oh, I'm so surprised, I had no idea she's pregnant again. When she said she wanted a van full of kids 'like yesterday' I thought she was exaggerating. Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 67 1f603

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:17 am

@nikikass Thanks! I was right! laugh out loud Baby #4 will share a birthday month with Gibson!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:57 pm

yana_bach wrote:Oh, I'm so surprised, I had no idea she's pregnant again. When she said she wanted a van full of kids 'like yesterday' I thought she was exaggerating.  Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 67 1f603

I really loved her season and happy she found her happily ever after with such a quality guy.

Life is a journey and she may have hit a few bumps along the way but clearly she is right where she wanted to be.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+110
alwayscooking
gurlbrit
TrishB
Aria
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure