SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Brill Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:25 pm

I saw this today.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by tigertiz Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Bachelor Canada' Season 2: Everything You Need To Know

Great interview with the Executive producer.

Is It Real?
So many people accuse reality show producers of manipulating the outcome. This aggravates De Vries, who assures us that whatever happens on "The Bachelor Canada" is 100 percent real; he cites the Season 1 finale, where one finalist basically dropped out last-minute, and Bachelor Brad Smith chose a woman no one thought he would.

"We have a small team, and it's shot almost documentary-style," said De Vries. "We say, 'This is their date, this is where they're going to show up,' and then we try to follow the action as much as we can. But under no circumstances do we dictate what happens."

"The Bachelor Canada" has an anticipated premiere in the fall of 2014 on City.

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:54 am

tigertiz wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Bachelor Canada' Season 2: Everything You Need To Know

Great interview with the Executive producer.

Is It Real?
So many people accuse reality show producers of manipulating the outcome. This aggravates De Vries, who assures us that whatever happens on "The Bachelor Canada" is 100 percent real; he cites the Season 1 finale, where one finalist basically dropped out last-minute, and Bachelor Brad Smith chose a woman no one thought he would.

"We have a small team, and it's shot almost documentary-style," said De Vries. "We say, 'This is their date, this is where they're going to show up,' and then we try to follow the action as much as we can. But under no circumstances do we dictate what happens."

"The Bachelor Canada" has an anticipated premiere in the fall of 2014 on City.

They are the same producers and handlers so hopefully we will get the same kind of show and results. Supposedly they may be doing it as their base in Victoria again since that area of the country gets the warmest the quickest. Hopefully we will find out soon.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:54 am

Looking forward to the next season. Bach Canada & Bach Australia had such great 1st seasons hoping it continues.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:24 am

I don't know if I like this idea... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What say you?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:37 pm

Voting starts as of today! Any stand out to you?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:09 pm

Thanks for the link atem! I like Linda the most. I'd say she has by far the best chances to make it on the show. I hope the Bachelor won't mind having single moms as contestants though...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:50 pm

chloep wrote:Thanks for the link atem! I like Linda the most. I'd say she has by far the best chances to make it on the show. I hope the Bachelor won't mind having single moms as contestants though...

I wish we knew who the bachelor was. It makes it hard to pick someone when you don't know the guy you are picking her for.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:07 pm

You guys are welcome. Yes, Lisa seems like a very nice lady. Personally, I don't like things like this. It rubs me the wrong way. I agree with Sprite, we have no idea who the guy is and I can't stand how the show pits people against each other like this. I feel for these ladies.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:08 am

Don't forget! You can vote daily [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:02 pm

Linda and Raelyn (sp?) are almost neck and neck! Jennifer should just get out now, she's so far behind.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:08 am

Tomorrow is the last day to vote.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+29
Eagle Eye
ThankMeLater
Maddy
Metronomy
richmondrose