SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 14 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Admin Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:14 am

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
So hard to say goodbye to her. She's amazing but I knew it wasn't there. Would have been unfair to keep her any longer.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by docnash14 Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:38 am

3h John Wolfner John Wolfner ‏@jwolfner

Sean's date with Catherine makes me want find someone special.
Expand
3h John Wolfner John Wolfner ‏@jwolfner

I can tell Sean really likes Catherine. She has the qualities that Sean likes she's able to adapt in any situation and make the

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:40 am

livlafluv1 wrote:Sean just tweeted about having pizza and tater tots...on Sunday Catherine tweeted tater tots as a fav game day food. I know, just a coincidence Hugesmile

Haha.. oh yeah coincidence ;)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:28 am

Here's another coincidence: Cassie Lambert tweeted some pictures of Sean and in one of them he is in RED ONESIES!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:35 pm

The Bachelor @BTV_Bachelor
Deleted Scenes: There aren't enough roses for Tierra's multiple personalities http://buddytv.us/YDIRu1
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:18 pm

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374

New #Bachelor special "Sean Tells All" just announced for Tuesday, February 19th at 9pm. It's another #Bachelor 2 night event!!

We have not had one of these since Deanna's season, Correct?

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 14 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbarossa Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:18 pm

@Millsy11374: New #Bachelor special "Sean Tells All" just announced for Tuesday, February 19th at 9pm. It's another #Bachelor 2 night event!!

Wtf? Anybody know what this is about ?

Barbarossa's Blast

Home of the snarky pirate plotting
Barbarossa
Barbarossa

Male Posts : 652

http://barbarossasblast.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:19 pm

I'm excited for this!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:23 pm

Barbarossa wrote:@Millsy11374: New #Bachelor special "Sean Tells All" just announced for Tuesday, February 19th at 9pm. It's another #Bachelor 2 night event!!

Wtf? Anybody know what this is about ?

I'm guessing they were so happy with last night's ratings they want to try it again so they came up with this idea
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:32 pm

That or trying to make fans happy since we have so much of the "Tierra-ist" and trying to get more people to tune in. I hope we get a few bloopers from this, I will try to find the one they did with Deanna to see we can figure out what some of the things they might discuss.

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 14 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:16 pm

luvstx wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:
Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374

New #Bachelor special "Sean Tells All" just announced for Tuesday, February 19th at 9pm. It's another #Bachelor 2 night event!!

Really?!? Don't we think this is a Millsy joke?

Jeepers wrote:No joke.......

SEAN LOWE REVEALS HIS SIDE OF THE STORY MIDWAY THROUGH HIS
SEARCH TO FIND LOVE - DISCUSSING THE WOMEN, THE DRAMA AND THE TEARS -
ON A NEW SPECIAL, "THE BACHELOR: SEAN TELLS ALL," TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 19 ON ABC

"Sean Tells All" - Sean joins Chris Harrison on a revealing new one-hour special, sitting down to discuss the most recent woman who left brokenhearted after the hometown dates. Viewers will also hear the Bachelor's thoughts about some of the most unforgettable women that he sent home in tears, as well as about this season's most controversial bachelorette, Tierra. Never-before-seen footage and a sneak peek at the rest of Sean's journey will also be featured, as he discusses his feelings about the final three women who will fight to the finish for his heart and the final rose, on the special "The Bachelor: Sean Tells All," TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 19 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

On Tuesday, February 5, from 9:00-11:00 p.m., the second part of a two-night "Bachelor" grew to win its time period with Adults 18-49 (2.6/7), beating CBS dramas by 13% ("NCIS: LA"/"Vegas" = 2.3/6) and more than doubling NBC's two-hour second season opener of "Smash" (+136% - 1.1/3). Up over Monday's telecast by 8% in Adults 18-49, the show achieved a new season high. Excluding only "Dancing" premieres and finales, "The Bachelor" delivered ABC's top entertainment Adult 18-49 rating in the time period since May 17, 2011.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor" is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers.

This special will be available on ABC.com the day after airing on the network for users to watch online. For more information on "The Bachelor" visit ABC.com.

luvstx wrote:Wow. What can he possibly say for two hours that won't give something away or take away ammunition for WTA?

If I were Sean, I'd demand more money :)

Jeepers wrote:Thus Sean at the mansion this last week....

Jeepers wrote:1 hour .. 9 to 10 est

sophienette wrote:
luvstx wrote:Wow. What can he possibly say for two hours that won't give something away or take away ammunition for WTA?

They say it's 1 hour

luvstx wrote:
sophienette wrote:

They say it's 1 hour

Ok. What can he possibly say for ONE hour?!?

jcrbil wrote:

Fortunately, it's only an hour, not two (9-10).. Looks as if they really want to Smash "Smash".

It is interesting to wonder why.... 2 thoughts- Some parts of WTA seem to be going to happen here- a look ahead, looking back at the drama, looking back at departed girls.... the stuff from his perspective will be added to (also unseen footage like we see at the WTA). The other thought is that they think there will be so much going on at the WTA re: Tierra that they'll need to leave tons of time for it. Possibly, there is also a fair amount of drama when AshLee leaves and they'll want to devote time to that...

What do others think?

veg_out wrote:I think they are testing Tuesday night out as a possible time change in addition to other shenanigans.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:48 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister
In a meeting to discuss who should be the next Bachelorette. What are your thoughts #Bachelornation ???
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 49 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+73
slipper89
DKWillis
deeliciouz
sky
BarbB222