SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 37 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by lstiff Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:25 am

jcrbil wrote:
lstiff wrote:Did anyone else notice the tweet that Lindsay replied to from Dana Weiss where she put RT if you think Sean picked Catherine then one that said RT if you think Sean picked Lindsay and she quoted the one saying Sean picked Catherine followed by :).....is that her being cute/funny or is there more to it? I would think she would oknly put that as tongue-in-cheek or if she knew Sean didn't pick Cat. Thoughts?

Lindsay does not have twitter. Instagram only.

Thanks! Guess I have been following fake Lindsay! :( LOL at least they don't tweet much!

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by tiger Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:01 am

I don't think Sean's tweets about AshLee are funny... I find them to be in poor taste. In his blog he stated that he did not say what she accused him of but that she clearly misinterpreted something. He should have left it at that instead of tweeting mockeries of her ('This Man' would never say that), responding affirmatively to tweets calling her crazy, saying he dodged a bullet, etc. Shay also called AshLee crazy in her blog. I just find it to be cruel and completely unnecessary, and frankly, his handling of this situation lends some credibility to her accusations that he's not the super nice Southern gentleman he pretends to be.
tiger
tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:14 am

^^I actually don't think he pretends to be the "perfect Southern gentleman" nor is he the frat boy. He's just a 29 year old guy. Imperfect like us all (and imperfect like AshLee who chose- or was encouraged- to challenge his integrity in absolutely the most public of venues). AshLee had built him up (in her mind) to be more than he is; and her comments about him swung too far the other direction. Plenty of disappointment to go around.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:09 am

I agree jcrbil. Sean has not ever stated he was a Southern gentleman. That was all Mike Fleiss' edit from Emily's season. I really believe he has done the best he could in the situation to find his "one true love". Hopefully he was successful and he will be the first Bachelor in Bachelor history to actually get married to his F1!
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:11 am

retweeted

Courtney Kerr ‏@thecourtneykerr
Next week it's revealed that @MixandMatchMama wrote the letter to tell Sean to bail now because every girl on this show is cray. #Bachelor
Retweeted by Mix and Match Mama

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:49 am

tiger wrote:I don't think Sean's tweets about AshLee are funny... I find them to be in poor taste. In his blog he stated that he did not say what she accused him of but that she clearly misinterpreted something. He should have left it at that instead of tweeting mockeries of her ('This Man' would never say that), responding affirmatively to tweets calling her crazy, saying he dodged a bullet, etc. Shay also called AshLee crazy in her blog. I just find it to be cruel and completely unnecessary, and frankly, his handling of this situation lends some credibility to her accusations that he's not the super nice Southern gentleman he pretends to be.

ITA 100% with this. He comes across like - dare I say it - a frat boy.
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:30 am

HowSoonIsNow wrote:
tiger wrote:I don't think Sean's tweets about AshLee are funny... I find them to be in poor taste. In his blog he stated that he did not say what she accused him of but that she clearly misinterpreted something. He should have left it at that instead of tweeting mockeries of her ('This Man' would never say that), responding affirmatively to tweets calling her crazy, saying he dodged a bullet, etc. Shay also called AshLee crazy in her blog. I just find it to be cruel and completely unnecessary, and frankly, his handling of this situation lends some credibility to her accusations that he's not the super nice Southern gentleman he pretends to be.

ITA 100% with this. He comes across like - dare I say it - a frat boy.

Agreed! I thought his tweets were in poor taste too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:26 am

They were nothing compared to the accusations and slamming of his character.

We all have different paradigms, I guess. What I saw was a man defending his honor and not being bombastic about it. He has handled himself really well. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:59 am

Sean's a very arrogant man, big on double standards. I see a little bit of Jake in him. Saccharine sweet smile but he's hiding something behind it.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:04 am

avoice wrote:They were nothing compared to the accusations and slamming of his character.

We all have different paradigms, I guess. What I saw was a man defending his honor and not being bombastic about it. He has handled himself really well. JMO

That's not the way I saw it. I saw a woman explaining why she was so upset at the RC when he let her go. I also saw a man trying to cover it up to save face. I'm also seeing a childish brother and sister tag team trying to deflect the heat by throwing accusations, instead of manning up and accepting some of the blame, even if it was just a misunderstanding.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:14 am

There is a reason that there are no cameras in the fantasy suite. An unspoken rule that what happens in the FS stays in the FS. For Ashlee to use that as a way to belittle Sean or even if she did it because she wanted answers, she broke an unspoken rule. In the future, how can any bachelor/bachelorette feel comfortable expressing their feelings in the FS, if there is a chance it will come back to haunt them. This is all on Ashlee IMHO.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:33 am

I'm glad he used the phrase "this man" in jest because it annoyed the ever-living crap out of me every time AshLee said it.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 37 87b72b10 Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 37 86669110 Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 49 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+73
slipper89
DKWillis
deeliciouz
sky
BarbB222