SELECT CONTENT

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll)

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who do you think should be the next Bachelorette?

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) Vote_lcap9%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 46 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) Vote_lcap36%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 178 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) Vote_lcap33%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 167 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) Vote_lcap12%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 58 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) Vote_lcap4%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 22 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) Vote_lcap6%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 29 ]

Total Votes : 500

Poll closed

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) Empty Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll)

Post by Admin Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:38 pm

Take the poll and let us know who you think should be the next Bachelorette!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) Empty Re: Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll)

Post by Love_Me Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:43 pm

Thanks for making this poll, San! bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) Empty Re: Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll)

Post by Admin Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:49 pm

Love_Me wrote:Thanks for making this poll, San! bestbud!

No problem!!! bestbud!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:55 pm

Talk about a tough choice. I picked Des mainly because she's my favorite so far. However Sarah and AshLee are literally RIGHT there in terms of my favorite this season.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:06 pm

I voted for Desiree, but Lve AshLee too!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:20 pm

I'm more for AshLee because I feel like she would be doing it looking for love and not just camera time. Some man, one day will be really lucky to have AshLee love him!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice-9 Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:42 pm

I think either AshLee or Desiree, but definitely not Lindsay, something about her just irks me.

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) LdlPjYb
Ice-9
Ice-9

Female Posts : 457

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:31 am

I went for Lesley. The girl is smart, articulate, beautiful, has a body I can only dream of, a real career and can flirt. Plus maybe Cat can come back to give her advice or quiz her potential suitors. My only issue is that she may be too smart for this show! I know Ashley is a smart lady as well, but she showed more emotion/crying/insecurity than Lesley has thus far...and we know how MF likes to make his Bettes cry!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:54 am

I'm not voting because I would like any of them as the next bachelorette! :)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:42 am

There's never been a season with this sort of quantity and quality of possible leads for the next season.
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:31 am

I thought Ben had wonderful women. Lindzi, Emily O, Nicki, Kacie, Rachel.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:17 am

I liked Ben's girls also, IG. Not so much Lindzi but the rest you mentioned.

I voted for Lesley but also think Desiree would be a good Bachelorette. I'm not as much for Ashlee because I don't think she has the personality to pull it off.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll)

+63
Muslady
Longhornfan
Liz
wickedwitch
SouthernMomOf4
Diana
Pattycake92
Jeepers
CHO
Velvety081
Bronwyn