SELECT CONTENT

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll)

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who do you think should be the next Bachelorette?

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 46 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 178 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 167 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 58 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 22 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 29 ]

Total Votes : 500

Poll closed

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll)

Post by luvstx Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:30 am

albean99 wrote:I liked Ben's girls also, IG. Not so much Lindzi but the rest you mentioned.

I voted for Lesley but also think Desiree would be a good Bachelorette. I'm not as much for Ashlee because I don't think she has the personality to pull it off.

As usual, I totally agree with you Albean!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll)

Post by Archer23 Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:43 am

I voted for Lesley, but it was a tough choice between her and Desiree. I think either of them would be great and a lot of fun.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:55 pm

IrishGal wrote:I thought Ben had wonderful women. Lindzi, Emily O, Nicki, Kacie, Rachel.

No surprise, I do too, yet we got stuck with Emily as the Bachelorette.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:10 pm

As of 2/1/2013

Who do you think should be the next Bachelorette?

Lesley 38% [ 46 ]
Desiree 27% [ 33 ]
AshLee 13% [ 16 ]
Lindsay 12% [ 15 ]
Sarah 3% [ 4 ]
Other 7% [ 8 ]

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:20 pm

I voted for Desiree, but I like all of them.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by ILoveCase Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:38 pm

I voted for "other" because I think they should give it to Paige who was one of the "fans" on BP and was eliminated by Sean on Night 1. She was sweet and deserves love. Let her have the roses so she could be happy in love. Otherwise I would vote for Ashlee. I have a feeling, though, that Fleiss is trying to launch Kacie B as the ette which is the reason he brought her back on to remind us who she was. I am soured on her for getting in the middle of the Tierra drama.

Peace, Love and Hook 'Em Horns.
ILoveCase
ILoveCase

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:41 pm

I voted for Lesley, but I like them all as well and wouldn't really be disappointed in any of them as a pick.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:29 am

ILoveCase wrote:I voted for "other" because I think they should give it to Paige who was one of the "fans" on BP and was eliminated by Sean on Night 1. She was sweet and deserves love. Let her have the roses so she could be happy in love. Otherwise I would vote for Ashlee. I have a feeling, though, that Fleiss is trying to launch Kacie B as the ette which is the reason he brought her back on to remind us who she was. I am soured on her for getting in the middle of the Tierra drama.

I have a feeling that Kacie may be otherwise occupied:

Kacie Boguskie ‏@kacielynnb 28 Jan
@Leah_Eliz I'll chat with my man and we'll be in touch! :) Happy Tuesday!

Kacie Boguskie ‏@kacielynnb
@Leah_Eliz I know!! Can we do a double date night soon?!?!?

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:32 am

I am really curious about Sarah's exit happens and how it is framed. I think it'll be revealing as to whether she's in the running or not. She's had a lot of good media exposure and her story line is compelling so I think that she's well positioned for it. I really like her but I think she comes across as careful and a little reserved on camera.

I am still hoping for Lindsay because I love her upbeat positivity, ability to laugh at herself and her desire to have a long marriage like her parent's sweet love story that's weathered the trials of a military career. I get why some may see her as too young.

Leslie and Desiree would be fine options but for some reason, I don't really get the sense that they're ready to settle down yet either.

AshLee seems most ready but I worry about her intensity and how she'd handle it all. I guess the rest of the season will reveal more. Also, I think the show likes the antics of the younger ones more for demo purposes.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:12 am

Shouldn't they be close to choosing the next B'ette by now? Filming should be starting in mid-March and they will soon need to do wardrobe and background filming.

Have 'we' heard any word on this?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:11 am

I voted for Desiree, but I could just as easily gone for Lesley.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:00 pm

luvstx wrote:Shouldn't they be close to choosing the next B'ette by now? Filming should be starting in mid-March and they will soon need to do wardrobe and background filming.

Have 'we' heard any word on this?

IA, last year Emily was already doing photoshoots for tabloids in mid Feb. She was announced early though. I would think the PR grooming, fitness/makeover stuff would be starting soon for the chosen one. If it's Lindsay, Sarah or Desiree, they are already in the LA area so it could be happening already.

I have seen a bit of support for Tenley elsewhere since word on the street seems to indicate that she and Kiptyn may not be together.
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll)

+63
Muslady
Longhornfan
Liz
wickedwitch
SouthernMomOf4
Diana
Pattycake92
Jeepers
CHO
Velvety081
Bronwyn