SELECT CONTENT

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll)

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who do you think should be the next Bachelorette?

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 13 Vote_lcap9%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 13 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 46 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 13 Vote_lcap36%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 13 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 178 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 13 Vote_lcap33%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 13 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 167 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 13 Vote_lcap12%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 13 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 58 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 13 Vote_lcap4%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 13 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 22 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 13 Vote_lcap6%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 13 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 29 ]

Total Votes : 500

Poll closed

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 13 Empty Re: Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll)

Post by jcrbil Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:01 am

Their source is RS.... not a primary source. Doesn't mean it's not true.... but doesn't cast it in stone, either.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll) - Page 13 Empty Re: Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll)

Post by shoepie Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:04 am

We have seen so little of Lindsay, who really knows enough about her to have a strong stance at this point?

I hope I warm to her because I love the Bachelorette; it is so much better.

Desiree, my favorite, may find the perfect guy for her from the Bachelor nation pool. clapping! One thing leads to another!
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:16 am

Desiree would be a great 'Ette". She would be light and funny. I'm torn between her and AshLee. I think AshLee is beautiful and if I knew she could bring her funny side out, that she says she has I would root for her, but I'm leaning towards Des at this point. It could change as these next weeks go by. Wow I can't believe the season is almost over already. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:28 am

LoveDovez wrote:Desiree would be a great 'Ette". She would be light and funny. I'm torn between her and AshLee. I think AshLee is beautiful and if I knew she could bring her funny side out, that she says she has I would root for her, but I'm leaning towards Des at this point. It could change as these next weeks go by. Wow I can't believe the season is almost over already. ; (

It has flown by quickly, for me, because I am not attached or even very interested this season.

When I become excited the wait until Monday seems endless. We talk more on the board which feeds the waiting game. Joe Schmo, AI, Project Runway, The Face, Biggest Loser, Survivor and others give me a reality show fix so I have plenty to watch, too.

I like the two episode weeks. I would love to have more of those.
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:38 am

shoepie wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:Desiree would be a great 'Ette". She would be light and funny. I'm torn between her and AshLee. I think AshLee is beautiful and if I knew she could bring her funny side out, that she says she has I would root for her, but I'm leaning towards Des at this point. It could change as these next weeks go by. Wow I can't believe the season is almost over already. ; (

It has flown by quickly, for me, because I am not attached or even very interested this season.

When I become excited the wait until Monday seems endless. We talk more on the board which feeds the waiting game. Joe Schmo, AI, Project Runway, The Face, Biggest Loser, Survivor and others give me a reality show fix so I have plenty to watch, too.

I like the two episode weeks. I would love to have more of those.

You watch the same ones I do except I watch The lying game and Pretty little liars, too. LOL Oh I love the 2 shows a week. Wish they would do that more often also. With the reality shows there's always something to watch. giggling :yes:
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:32 pm

I voted for AshLee, but honestly I would be happy with any of the final girls. If not AshLee, I would love to watch Lesley, Dez, or Lindsay.

I'll admit that I wanted Arie for the Bachelor and was not even sure if I was going to watch Sean's season. I am so glad I decided to watch because I love so many of the girls from this season. Plus, Sean has really grown on me.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:31 pm

who is this Lyndsay person?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:33 pm

I remember a lot of people didn't like Ashley on Brad's season and were not happy about her being the B'ette. Most everyone grew to love her and her season and it turned out really well. I think Lindsay is a lot like this. We aren't being shown enough of her to really get a sense of how she will handle being the b'ette and what her season would be like. The other girls really seem to like her and I think she seems like fun. I will be okay with her as the b'ette. How she handles it remains to be seen.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:46 pm

If Lindsay gets the gig, people are still going to watch it even if they say they won't. I wasn't stoked on Sean being the bachelor because I could cared less for him. I only ended up watching it when it was spoiled that Catherine made it to HTD (she was my pre-favorite). Surprisingly, the more I learn about Sean, the more he warms up to me and his trainwreck of a season aka Tierra is pretty hilarious to watch.

So if Lindsay is the next 'ette, we'll probably find out more about her and the contestants and we might be reeled in to watching it even if initially we don't like her (I like her, I know a lot of people don't).

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:02 pm

california90 wrote:If Lindsay gets the gig, people are still going to watch it even if they say they won't. I wasn't stoked on Sean being the bachelor because I could cared less for him. I only ended up watching it when it was spoiled that Catherine made it to HTD (she was my pre-favorite). Surprisingly, the more I learn about Sean, the more he warms up to me and his trainwreck of a season aka Tierra is pretty hilarious to watch.

So if Lindsay is the next 'ette, we'll probably find out more about her and the contestants and we might be reeled in to watching it even if initially we don't like her (I like her, I know a lot of people don't).

:yes: I watch no matter who is the lead because there is usually someone (or several someones), who I like among the contestants...particularly on the Bette seasons since I like my eye candy! Plus, I like to see if I can spot the connection (or lack of), between the lead and their F1.

I don't dislike Lindsey, I would just prefer Lesley and Des as the next Bette. Lindsey would be my 3rd pick. I feel about her like I did Ashley and I ended up loving her season. (AshLee would scare me as the Bette. Not because I dislike her, but she just seems to be the most vulnerable and I would hate to see what MF would put her through.)

I will be curious to see how people feel about this season once it is over and if there is a happy ending like Ashley's.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:03 pm

california90 wrote:If Lindsay gets the gig, people are still going to watch it even if they say they won't. I wasn't stoked on Sean being the bachelor because I could cared less for him. I only ended up watching it when it was spoiled that Catherine made it to HTD (she was my pre-favorite). Surprisingly, the more I learn about Sean, the more he warms up to me and his trainwreck of a season aka Tierra is pretty hilarious to watch.

Plus 99.9% of the viewers are woman who could care less about the lead lol the majority just tune in for the eye candy (and I admit I am one of those viewers lol) ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:06 pm

I voted for Lesley because she seems like she would be awesome to party with in real life so why not just give her a vote rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelorette? (Poll)

+63
Muslady
Longhornfan
Liz
wickedwitch
SouthernMomOf4
Diana
Pattycake92
Jeepers
CHO
Velvety081
Bronwyn