SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 22 of 45 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:26 pm

^^^ Very smart fellow.... hope he converses with Diogo in other languages on occasion.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:46 pm

I saw from archives that things about Desiree still weren't known until like November and the list/bios were out in September!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:52 pm

atem wrote:I saw from archives that things about Desiree still weren't known until like November and the list/bios were out in September!

Desiree and Catherine were sleepers! No one thought they'd go that far or probably cared to sleuth until we saw that photo in St. Croix with 2 dark hair girls.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:30 pm

california90 wrote:
atem wrote:I saw from archives that things about Desiree still weren't known until like November and the list/bios were out in September!

Desiree and Catherine were sleepers! No one thought they'd go that far or probably cared to sleuth until we saw that photo in St. Croix with 2 dark hair girls.

That's interesting. I hate that we have to wait for RS to spill next week, but it looks like that. :bigsigh:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:46 pm

atem wrote:
california90 wrote:

That's interesting. I hate that we have to wait for RS to spill next week, but it looks like that. :bigsigh:

I know..so lame! I feel like we could use some hints to find stuff out. I hope he has the names of the 4 unknowns in AC.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:12 pm

Found this while l was checking out an url that was sent in we know that David didnt make it past MG l believe but there r a few new names so possibly could b mystery man or gone home on MG nite.

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – The Bachelorette 2013 spoilers for Desiree Hartsock’s season have already leaked. While its months until fans learned who wins The Bachelorette 2013, today they found out which guys won roles to be Des’ suitors. Dr. Larry Burchett, Zak Waddell, and Trevor Love will be joining the cast, RealitySteve tells news. Also joining the lineup will be Chris Siegfried, Ben Scott, Erik Bryan, David Insogna and Brooks Forester.

The Bachelorette 2013 candidates are reportedly en route for filming. Steve tells news “Guys started arriving yesterday, and some are arriving today, which tells me that filming is probably being pushed up a couple days.” Steve speculates that filming will start Friday March 15, 2013. “Originally filming was supposed to start this Sunday the 17th, but with guys already in LA, there’s no way they’re gonna make them wait for 5 days since they never have.” He adds “It never takes that long to shoot ITM’s and bio photos, so my guess is that filming is going to begin Friday night. “

The Bachelorette 2013 cast will feature Dr. Larry Burchett who reportedly works at Sonoma Valley Hospital. He studied at Univ. of Notre Dame and University of Kansas. Zak Waddell from Texas A&M and University of Dallas joins the cast. Trevor Love of Azusa Pacific University will be competing for the rose. He works at Sante Fe Christian High School, claims Steve.

On notable entry is a former minor league pitcher for the Chicago Cubs, Chris Siegfried, RealitySteve indicates to news. Ben Scott of Texas Tech and Erik Bryan of Marymount Manhattan College will be competing for Des’ love. And finally Brooks Forester of the University of Utah David Insogna of Temple rounds the cast.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:25 pm

^ RS originally had Erik and Trevor on the list, but took them out because he found out they weren't going to be on the show. So neither are the mystery guys.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:48 pm

Drat. Well, thanks for trying for us dkwillis! bestbud!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:31 pm

I tried just grasping at straws now til something new comes out.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:42 pm

DKWillis wrote:I tried just grasping at straws now til something new comes out.

I know the feeling! Lol.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:14 pm

DKWillis wrote:I tried just grasping at straws now til something new comes out.

Thanks for all your hard work. bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:42 pm

I saw a post (I guess in error) in Brook's thread that a person that is friends of the mom of one of the guys still on the show (the poster wouldn't say which guy) said that they haven't been contacted for HTD yet. Just an FYI.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 45 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+68
Luvstruck
Rolly
agentcurls
jojo47
iamreal2u