SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 23 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:53 pm

Bios coming soon?

The Bachelorette ‏@BacheloretteABC 11m

Who's excited to meet our sexy new contestants?

This is from The Bachelorette twitter.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:12 pm

atem wrote:Bios coming soon?

bestbud! You are the best! Thank you for spending so much time keeping us up to date. :Smiley: Do you think ABC could release all of their names, before RS ever gets around to posting it on his blog?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:13 pm

Blieve-N-Lv wrote:

bestbud! You are the best! Thank you for spending so much time keeping us up to date. :Smiley: Do you think ABC could release all of their names, before RS ever gets around to posting it on his blog?

I have no idea. I hope so! I wonder what dates the show tends to put out new pics? Isn't it Wed or Thurs?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:13 pm

Blieve-N-Lv wrote:

Agreed! Atem, you have been doing a great job getting updates. We appreciate it. And Desiree definitely has the sexiest men to ever appear on The Bachelorette. handwave
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:14 pm

DesFever wrote:
Blieve-N-Lv wrote:

Agreed! Atem, you have been doing a great job getting updates. We appreciate it. And Desiree definitely has the sexiest men to ever appear on The Bachelorette. handwave

It's a way to have fans get involved and say Happy Birthday to her. :Smiley:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:19 pm

atem wrote:
DesFever wrote:
Blieve-N-Lv wrote:

Wait, how is this going to get fans to say Happy Birthday to her? I tweeted all those fan pages she has on Twitter (the girl has 5 of them, wowzas!) to all say Happy Birthday to her. yes
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:48 pm

DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:
DesFever wrote:
Blieve-N-Lv wrote:

Wait, how is this going to get fans to say Happy Birthday to her? I tweeted all those fan pages she has on Twitter (the girl has 5 of them, wowzas!) to all say Happy Birthday to her. yes

Sorry, I posted that in the wrong thread.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:13 pm

Richard Blough ‏@BlowcommaDick 9m
Just found out my buddy Will is on the upcoming season of the Bachelorette. Looks like I'll be watching this time around

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:28 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Just found out my buddy Will is on the upcoming season of the Bachelorette. Looks like I'll be watching this time around

high chances "Will" is from Chicago like the twitter?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:29 pm

momoftrips wrote:

Thanks for finding. Lovely twitter handle name. Rolling Eyes

sophienette wrote:
momoftrips wrote:

high chances "Will" is from Chicago like the twitter?

Most likely. :Nod:
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:32 pm

momoftrips wrote:

Great Find! Thanks momoftrips! :WAVEY:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:50 pm

I wonder if Will is the gangster looking dude.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+68
Luvstruck
Rolly
agentcurls
jojo47
iamreal2u