SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Thread #1

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Thread #1 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Thread #1

Post by IrishGal Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:24 am

Thank you so much for remembering this show while on a wonderful vacation! Your info is fascinating!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Thread #1 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Thread #1

Post by atem Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:26 am

She said getting married? I'm so dang confused! I wonder how Brooks and her shared the same staff and Chris didn't!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:33 am

Probably because there rooms are too far apart.

So Brooks and Des' must have been in her area... i am surprised tby that I though they would have them way far apart. Although she was only there twice.. so maybe he moved rooms.. who knows.. I didnt ask...

She said she has worked there since the resort opened so maybe she was appointed by the manager. Who knows...

Also I dont think she ever heard of the Bach/bachette... so I think that she was assuming they were getting married.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:35 am

nikikass wrote:Probably because there rooms are too far apart.

So Brooks and Des' must have been in her area... i am surprised tby that I though they would have them way far apart. Although she was only there twice.. so maybe he moved rooms.. who knows.. I didnt ask...

She said she has worked there since the resort opened so maybe she was appointed by the manager. Who knows...

Also I dont think she ever heard of the Bach/bachette... so I think that she was assuming they were getting married.

Usually the show keeps the 2 guys in one hotel and the lead in another. It's bad enough with the Drew twist.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:37 am

So what is this Drew twist? Is this the shock that people are talking about?

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:40 am

atem wrote:

Usually the show keeps the 2 guys in one hotel and the lead in another. It's bad enough with the Drew twist.

I always thought that also... but this resort is unlike any resort I have seen...

There is no other resort for miles... except across the road , there is a dumpy one.

You can literally be miles away from one villa to the next.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:41 am

nikikass wrote:
atem wrote:

I always thought that also... but this resort is unlike any resort I have seen...

There is no other resort for miles... except across the road , there is a dumpy one.

You can literally be miles away from one villa to the next.

Then that really confuses me that there was no mention of Chris!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:45 am

Only woman I can think of being with her was Amy Bean. Surprised she didn't say a wild haired, scary looking dude!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:47 am

atem wrote:Only woman I can think of being with her was Amy Bean. Surprised she didn't say a wild haired, scary looking dude!

Elan?
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:49 am

atem wrote:Only woman I can think of being with her was Amy Bean. Surprised she didn't say a wild haired, scary looking dude!

Isn't Cassie usually the lead's producer/handler? I know that's how it's been for awhile so I would expect it to be her.

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Thread #1 - Page 47 87b72b10 Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Thread #1 - Page 47 86669110 Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Thread #1 - Page 47 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:53 am

umngirl wrote:

Isn't Cassie usually the lead's producer/handler? I know that's how it's been for awhile so I would expect it to be her.

Cassie is in her last month of pregnancy.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:55 am

DesFever wrote:

Elan?

Yeah. I just meant I was surprised she didn't describe him that way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Thread #1

+55
Starshine_16
JBF
rc49ers
chaslom4
nikikass