SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Thread #1

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Thread #1 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Thread #1

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:58 am

atem wrote:
umngirl wrote:
atem wrote:Only woman I can think of being with her was Amy Bean. Surprised she didn't say a wild haired, scary looking dude!

Isn't Cassie usually the lead's producer/handler? I know that's how it's been for awhile so I would expect it to be her.

Cassie is in her last month of pregnancy.

I thought she posted about being 32 weeks just over a week ago so that would have put her around 29-30 weeks when they filmed the FRC. So she was definitely there.

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Thread #1 - Page 48 87b72b10 Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Thread #1 - Page 48 86669110 Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Thread #1 - Page 48 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Thread #1 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Thread #1

Post by atem Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:02 am

What we know:

Verandah is the place of the FRC.
Villas can be miles apart, but somehow Des and Brooks get the same service person.
Something has Desiree mega upset. Even more upset than when Sean cut her.
She looks sad the date around/on the FRC.
Lady mentions that she didn't seem to be in the state of mind to get married (but could have assumed that due to just seeing her and Brooks).
MF said it's a weird ending.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:19 am

Was this in AC or where could this be?

Where was this done?

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Thread #1 - Page 48 DesPI_zpsf78b3205

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:26 am

That pic is definitely not at the resort....The artwork or decore is not even close... If there were rooms like that... I would say WTF... i am a travel agency owner so i did some room inspections of the different categories they offer at the resort. And I saw nothing resembling that..
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:29 am

nikikass wrote:That pic is definitely not at the resort....The artwork or decore is not even close... If there were rooms like that... I would say WTF... i am a travel agency owner so i did some room inspections of the different categories they offer at the resort. And I saw nothing resembling that..

giggling I think it may be in Atlantic City?

Oh, I have a cap I want you to see. It's in the preview of the season and it looks tropical.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:31 am

atem wrote:
nikikass wrote:That pic is definitely not at the resort....The artwork or decore is not even close... If there were rooms like that... I would say WTF... i am a travel agency owner so i did some room inspections of the different categories they offer at the resort. And I saw nothing resembling that..

giggling I think it may be in Atlantic City?

Oh, I have a cap I want you to see. It's in the preview of the season and it looks tropical.

OOPS>>>> giggling
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:34 am

St. Annes's point is a private rental property in Antigua and they posted it on their Facebook wall that Des stayed there while she was in Antigua. no idea

https://www.facebook.com/StAnnesPoint

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:36 am

Is this at the Verandah?

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Thread #1 - Page 48 Desantigua_zps957e4d71

julychild wrote:St. Annes's point is a private rental property in Antigua and they posted it on their Facebook wall that Des stayed there while she was in Antigua. no idea

Probably, for the Fantasy Dates. Not the LCD/FRC.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:39 am

IrishGal wrote:Thank you so much for remembering this show while on a wonderful vacation! Your info is fascinating!

Thanks Irish... I really didnt think it was much so I didnt rush to post what i found out.... My goal was to get back to see what was happening on Ready for love... LOL....
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:48 am

julychild wrote:St. Annes's point is a private rental property in Antigua and they posted it on their Facebook wall that Des stayed there while she was in Antigua. no idea

Shirley heights is a great spot every Sunday night they have steel drums and live bands looking over the harbour.. Local cuisine it is spectacular... It is about 40-50 mins mins from the Verandah at night it is a terrible drive back..

St Annes is very close to that...

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:51 am

atem wrote:Is this at the Verandah?

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Thread #1 - Page 48 Desantigua_zps957e4d71

Probably, for the Fantasy Dates. Not the LCD/FRC.

It does not look familiar at all.. sorry maybe it is St Annes... I will see if I can get room photos of St annes..
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:54 am

That would make sense, since she seemed to stay at St Annes during the FD filming.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 9 - Filming Schedule - Thread #1

+55
Starshine_16
JBF
rc49ers
chaslom4
nikikass