SELECT CONTENT

Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by klisack Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:28 pm

momoftrips wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ben from the bachelorette!! He's a #dick!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Well they sure look happy enough and maybe didn't accept their advances or something.  Everything I have heard about him from his close friends is that he is wonderful and a great guy so I am going with the stronger source.

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by klisack Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:30 pm

Rosepetal wrote:Well he is getting the "dick" edit. Maybe the edit is that far off.
Someone has to be the villain.  Michael G to me is coming across as whiney and focusing more on Ben than Des right now to me but I am not acepting that as fact yet so who knows where this season will take us.

klisack
klisack

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:31 pm

Well, Bryden even says he can't stand him and Brandon still thinks the same way from his current interview.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:00 am

I think that Michael and Mikey are trying too hard to enforce the so-called man code by trying to make Ben "behave", and I agree that they are concentrating too much attention on Ben, rather than focusing on Des.  They are coming across as a couple of whiners and seem to be standing around gossiping all the time.  It will turn out to be their undoing as well.

I think that the reason that Ben gets under their skin so much is because they can't seem to faze him.  Ben isn't doing what he is told to do.  First they are accusing him of going behind their backs to get more time with Des.  This next week they are mad because he is talking to Des at the pool in front of all of them.  Bottom line is that they just want him gone, so they are watching him like a hawk.  No one is winning here in this situation.

For that very reason, I can't dislike Ben.  I think that this is much ado about nothing.  These are macho men with big egos that are colliding, and they want to reign in Ben, and he is not cooperating with them.  So, they are pissed.  I find all of this very childish.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:51 am

Longhornfan wrote:I think that Michael and Mikey are trying too hard to enforce the so-called man code by trying to make Ben "behave", and I agree that they are concentrating too much attention on Ben, rather than focusing on Des.  They are coming across as a couple of whiners and seem to be standing around gossiping all the time.  It will turn out to be their undoing as well.

I think that the reason that Ben gets under their skin so much is because they can't seem to faze him.  Ben isn't doing what he is told to do.  First they are accusing him of going behind their backs to get more time with Des.  This next week they are mad because he is talking to Des at the pool in front of all of them.  Bottom line is that they just want him gone, so they are watching him like a hawk.  No one is winning here in this situation.

For that very reason, I can't dislike Ben.  I think that this is much ado about nothing.  These are macho men with big egos that are colliding, and they want to reign in Ben, and he is not cooperating with them.  So, they are pissed.  I find all of this very childish.

I completely Agree with you.  Exactly the way I feel.  

klisack
klisack

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:28 am

Ben Scott ‏@BenScottTX  2h  
I'll be on Good Morning Texas Tomorrow morning around 9:30 so tune in to hear about my experience and thoughts on the show #dallas #abc

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by sopearl Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:43 am

klisack wrote:I really like Ben. He is friends with Kari and Angela and both have said he is a wonderful guy.  Watching the show I don't think he is doing anything wrong.  Michael seems a little bit whiney to me and is so focused on Ben. He just needs to relax and build his relationship with Des.  JMO

How well do they know him?  I have heard otherwise from quite a few who know him.  Heard about him before this show was on the drawing board.
sopearl
sopearl

Female Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:04 am

Well, I thought that Ben's limo ride reminded me a lot of Wes' limo ride after Jillian eliminated him.  In other words, the producers took bits and pieces of things that Ben said during that limo ride and chose to present them in such a way as to make Ben look even worse than he already did.  Not much of that limo conversation made ANY sense at all.  It was just some rambling words and thoughts.

When will these Texas guys ever learn that the producers and the handlers are not their friends?  If Ben decides to appear on the Men Tell Nothing, then he will be ripped apart by the other guys, with Michael G leading the way.

That 2-on-1 date was horrible.  Michael is a bully, plain and simple.  Even Des recognized what Michael was doing, and she kept him anyway.  I truly hope that Ben refuses to go to the MTA, because it is apparent that his "role" this season was to be one of the many "villians" of the show.  Ben's edit was not kind to him.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:54 am

Longhornfan wrote:Well, I thought that Ben's limo ride reminded me a lot of Wes' limo ride after Jillian eliminated him.  In other words, the producers took bits and pieces of things that Ben said during that limo ride and chose to present them in such a way as to make Ben look even worse than he already did.  Not much of that limo conversation made ANY sense at all.  It was just some rambling words and thoughts.

When will these Texas guys ever learn that the producers and the handlers are not their friends?  If Ben decides to appear on the Men Tell Nothing, then he will be ripped apart by the other guys, with Michael G leading the way.

That 2-on-1 date was horrible.  Michael is a bully, plain and simple.  Even Des recognized what Michael was doing, and she kept him anyway.  I truly hope that Ben refuses to go to the MTA, because it is apparent that his "role" this season was to be one of the many "villians" of the show.  Ben's edit was not kind to him.

TA with all you posted.

And Michael - I have no words for what I saw on my screen. Just no.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:45 am

nd4reality wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:Well, I thought that Ben's limo ride reminded me a lot of Wes' limo ride after Jillian eliminated him.  In other words, the producers took bits and pieces of things that Ben said during that limo ride and chose to present them in such a way as to make Ben look even worse than he already did.  Not much of that limo conversation made ANY sense at all.  It was just some rambling words and thoughts.

TA with all you posted.

And Michael - I have no words for what I saw on my screen. Just no.

I can't ever remember experiencing such vile behavior from any of the contestants on the Bachelorette in the past seasons - as what I heard spewing out of Michael G's mouth last night.  Who is he to "judge" what constitutes being a good father or what a good Christian man is?  The bible states "Judge not, less ye be judged".  The thing that bothers me the most about Michael G is his condescending and "holier than thou" attitude that he has displayed.  He is like a dog with a bone - just won't let go of it.  He decided to appoint himself as both judge and jury when it came to Ben, and Michael finally exposed who HE really is last night.

With Michael G there is not grey area - it is all black and white.  I see HUGE red flags with Michael G.  He scares me!!  I really don't think that it was Des' idea to keep him last night - at least I hope not!!  He is just vile and repulsive!!  And this is JMHO.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:45 pm

momoftrips wrote:
I'll be on Good Morning Texas Tomorrow morning around 9:30 so tune in to hear about my experience and thoughts on the show #dallas #abc

Did anyone tune into Ben's interview? I had to work and missed it.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:46 pm

Love_Me wrote:
momoftrips wrote:

Did anyone tune into Ben's interview? I had to work and missed it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+35
nd4reality
sopearl
Rosepetal
klisack
Longhornfan