SELECT CONTENT

Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon May 13, 2013 1:09 pm

I liked his answers.

Does he remind anyone else of Lane from Big Brother 12?

He is also from Lubbock, Tx.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 1:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 13, 2013 1:33 pm

Via Facebook:

Courtney Lupas: His name is Ben. One of my really good friends lives in Dallas where he lives, and he says Ben is a really cool guy!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 16, 2013 6:36 pm

Interesting how Ben got an early rose (the first one) and won the group date rose from the Soulja Boy date, but seems to fade after that?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 19, 2013 12:27 pm

Awww! :pinkaw: It warms my heart to read these tweets from Ben about the dodge ball game.
Plus, isn't his avi/background adorable?! Brody is too dang cute!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 22, 2013 1:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed May 22, 2013 4:37 am

Love_Me wrote:I liked his answers.

Does he remind anyone else of Lane from Big Brother 12?

He is also from Lubbock, Tx.

He sure does, Love_Me.

LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 22, 2013 10:54 am

Looks like Ben wasn't as smart as he thought he was giggling

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 3:00 pm

I'm new and this is my first post. Been watching this thread and decided to finally join, yay! From Texas and excited to see Ben this season! (As well as the other Texas boys ;))

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 22, 2013 3:02 pm

Texasfan wrote:I'm new and this is my first post. Been watching this thread and decided to finally join, yay! From Texas and excited to see Ben this season! (As well as the other Texas boys ;))

handwave Hello! Welcome to the forum!

It looks like Ben is going to not be 'there for the right reasons' though. hmmm Per the edit anyway.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 3:06 pm

Texasfan wrote:I'm new and this is my first post. Been watching this thread and decided to finally join, yay! From Texas and excited to see Ben this season! (As well as the other Texas boys ;))

Welcomeparty!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 22, 2013 3:08 pm

Welcome1 Texasfan!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+35
nd4reality
sopearl
Rosepetal
klisack
Longhornfan