SELECT CONTENT

Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:52 pm

Wow, two posts about Ben? That's cool. Thanks for the info!

How old is Brody?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:05 pm

Thanks Cowgirl :)

I probably don't know him as well as you do, but I've been privileged to know him the last few years and can honestly say that he's an AWESOME guy! I'm happy you had good things to say about him. I really hopes he finds happiness with someone, whether that be Des on the show or someone else. He totally deserves it!

And yes, his family is very close! Especially the relationship he has with his siblings (I knew he had a brother but didn't know he had a sister)!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:14 pm

starwelcome TXCOWGIRL, love to hear from people that actually know about the guys/gals on the show. Helps get a better perspective then what their edit may indicate.
After all we know how TPTB works on trying to get the public to see through the eyes they want us seeing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:44 pm

Brody is 4 it says!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:43 am

starwelcome TexasFight & Cowgirl!

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:01 am

gusgus wrote:I hate it when people come on the show that have kids and keep them a secret until their one on one , i think if you are a parent a good and proud one you should let them know by like the first few rose ceremonies, why hide that i think des would be adventerous with a child!

Sometime that is because of producers asking people to hold off until a certain point. I recall someone from a previous season saying that producers told her not to say anything to the lead until they wanted her to...I wish I could remember who it was.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:31 am

Sprite wrote:
gusgus wrote:I hate it when people come on the show that have kids and keep them a secret until their one on one , i think if you are a parent a good and proud one you should let them know by like the first few rose ceremonies, why hide that i think des would be adventerous with a child!

Sometime that is because of producers asking people to hold off until a certain point. I recall someone from a previous season saying that producers told her not to say anything to the lead until they wanted her to...I wish I could remember who it was.

That's true Sprite. The producers have a lot to do with that decision.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:04 pm

I saw a tweet cheering for Ben. He sure has a fan club!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:51 am

atem wrote:I saw a tweet cheering for Ben. He sure has a fan club!

Was it a fan or someone that knows him?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:53 am

Sprite wrote:

Was it Rozlyn Papa?

Fired 'Bachelor' Contestant: 'I Wasn't Allowed to Discuss My Son'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:29 pm

My niece graduated from Texas Tech a few years ago. Probably didn't know him but I'll ask her. :Smiley:

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:41 pm

Wow....that kinda stinks for the lead makes it look like they are holding something back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+35
nd4reality
sopearl
Rosepetal
klisack
Longhornfan