SELECT CONTENT

Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 7:34 pm

Thanks for the welcome! Glad to finally be a part of the chat and not just a reader!

As for Ben being there for the "wrong reasons", I think there's no way to tell yet based on a commercial. It seems like he may have had his ups and downs with the guys but does that mean he wasn't there for love and really liked Des, not in my book! Guys get just as jealous as girls in my experience ha! Only time will tell!

The "win this competition" line was interesting, but for all we know he could've been talking about a group date or something else.

I still think he's super hot! And OMG have you seen his little boy?!?! Gorgeous!

Back to top Go down

Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by california90 Wed May 22, 2013 7:38 pm

I won't lie- Ben is a cutie! And his son is SOOOOO cute. I'm not sure how I feel about him yet based on the promos, so I'll see when the show comes on.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 22, 2013 9:34 pm

Texasfan wrote:I'm new and this is my first post. Been watching this thread and decided to finally join, yay! From Texas and excited to see Ben this season! (As well as the other Texas boys ;))

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Texasfan!

california90 wrote:I won't lie- Ben is a cutie! And his son is SOOOOO cute. I'm not sure how I feel about him yet based on the promos, so I'll see when the show comes on.

I feel the same way as you do. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 7:48 pm

Have you seen they released Ben's limo entrance?! By far the cutest I've seen! Way to go Ben! Love how he wants Des to know he's a proud dad from the get go!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 7:55 pm

That was precious! What a cute little guy, and dad isn't bad either!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 23, 2013 9:10 pm

Texasfan wrote:Have you seen they released Ben's limo entrance?! By far the cutest I've seen! Way to go Ben! Love how he wants Des to know he's a proud dad from the get go!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for posting. He is adorable! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 23, 2013 9:21 pm

Awww! giggling Loved how he wanted to go the party!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 23, 2013 9:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun May 26, 2013 2:31 am

BenScottTX Ben Scott 22m
Look who I found #bachelornation ... Reunion?!? pic.twitter.com/Zs4tS4ziQb

Is that.. Mike R? (guy from London that was sent home night 1?)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 26, 2013 2:33 am

california90 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BenScottTX Ben Scott 22m
Look who I found #bachelornation ... Reunion?!? pic.twitter.com/Zs4tS4ziQb

Is that.. Mike R? (guy from London that was sent home night 1?)

It looks like him!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 26, 2013 10:07 am

Too funny! Here was I thinking that every bach guy will from CA would be bumping into each other! giggling

Love_Me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I was looking for caps of her meeting Brody for the premiere banner! Desiree looks so happy to see him! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 26, 2013 9:40 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Scott - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+35
nd4reality
sopearl
Rosepetal
klisack
Longhornfan