SELECT CONTENT

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Page 12 of 73 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 42 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Post by Larel Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:38 pm

Alanna wrote:Wow!! Thanks for the info!

This is so interesting, I wonder if Ben pulled himself out? If so, explains why they needed Ryan because otherwise it would have been too boring.

Yeah wow maybe that is true.

Larel

Back to top Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Post by Larel Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:39 pm

Love_Me wrote:I tried a new approach these last few days with getting information about who the F1 might end up being.

This is what I was told today:

Me: Did Ben win?

Him: no it all close

Me: Did J.P win?

Him: jp did she had no other option to go with Jp

I believe he joined today. So I hope he shares what he knows with us in this thread. He has been a really nice guy and very helpful.

Why things changed...your guess is as good as mine at this pointed. However, I wanted to share this update with everyone ASAP.

We can discuss our opinions in this thread.

IMO there is still a lot to figure out in regards to what happened after the HTD's.

So until we get new screencaps at the end of episode 6 we should keep searching for clues. Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 12 3792326465

Wow so JP wins by default, him saying she had no other option is sounding bad no no

So what did he mean about the Ben part? hmmm

Larel

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:39 pm

I bow down to both Love_Me and Reality Steve. What they both have found out - is amazing! I'm just a Midwest girl living in NYC who likes watching The Bachelorette with spoilers! So for that...thank you both!

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:42 pm

Klarson79 you mean you are living in NYC looking for JP on street corners right?
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:44 pm

Larel wrote:
Alanna wrote:Wow!! Thanks for the info!

This is so interesting, I wonder if Ben pulled himself out? If so, explains why they needed Ryan because otherwise it would have been too boring.

Yeah wow maybe that is true.

Maybe the focus groups were not trending for Ryan for Bachelor so they brought him back hoping there would be more interest in him.
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:48 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:Klarson79 you mean you are living in NYC looking for JP on street corners right?

Noooo, he's hiding with Ash, coaxing her off the ledge every day. :P

Love, don't feel the need to apologize for anything! You do a great job with this site anda great job sleuthing the show. I don't understand what the big deal is that we love you and support you! bowdown

Steve gets a lot right and I'm hoping he's 100% right this season, and honestly, I find him funny and personable in emails. However, if Steve was a nicer guy in his blog and a little more humble, people would be gentler with him when he makes a mistake. Just a thought.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:49 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:Klarson79 you mean you are living in NYC looking for JP on street corners right?

Why of course! :Nod: My head is on a constant swivel looking for him in Union Square, on the streets, on the subway! No such luck! I have a feeling he's hiding out!

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:50 pm

Alanna wrote:

Noooo, he's hiding with Ash, coaxing her off the ledge every day. :P

Love, don't feel the need to apologize for anything! You do a great job with this site anda great job sleuthing the show. I don't understand what the big deal is that we love you and support you! bowdown

Steve gets a lot right and I'm hoping he's 100% right this season, and honestly, I find him funny and personable in emails. However, if Steve was a nicer guy in his blog and a little more humble, people would be gentler with him when he makes a mistake. Just a thought.

Good Post

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:51 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
babymama wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

I don't look at this as being about winning/losing or right/wrong. It is a chance to be among friends who enjoy discussing a show just as much as I do.

Love_Me go back and look at the posts. look how many people were patting you on the back congratulating you on beating RS to the punch. you may not think it's about winning/losing or right/wrong, but pretty much the rest of them do.

us RS supporters don't need to spin anything. when you posted about Ben being the f1, remember I pm'ed you and told you to be careful. i knew it wasn't ben when i wrote you that. i didn't know it was JP yet, i just knew it wasn't ben. and yes, you did put that disclaimer. but that's my point. disclaimer or no disclaimer, you knew by putting that out there, you were loving all the pats on the back and congratulations for basically doing nothing. i'm still not sure what's considered sleuthing vs what isn't, but all you did was look on a fan page then email a guy who barely spoke english. that's sleuthing? i guess i have a different definition. you had a tip, you followed up on it, and it ended up being wrong. now you correct yourself a month later and you're being congratulated for it. if RS did it, you know and i know nobody on this board would congratulate him. they'd harp on the fact that he was wrong. i guess i'll just harp on the fact that you were wrong and ran with info from a barely english speaking man in hopes that you were right and could beat RS. you didn't, and it should be pointed out.

now, let the whole board come and attack me. i'm a big girl. i can handle it

FWIW- I am someone that can handle people disagreeing with me or expressing a different view point then me as well.

I never said Ben was 100% confirmed or he will for sure be the F1. Even when I was told that Ben and Ashley were engaged I wrote *Disclaimer*. There was always the possibility that Ben would wind up being the F2. I have no problem admitting when I am wrong. The difference is that I try and treat everyone with respect and RS can sometimes come of as condescending . Like I said many times when he is right I will give him all the credit in the world. When he is wrong I try and take the high road. Life is too precious to worry about the small stuff sometimes.

What are you looking for here? I said the spoilers RS gives us are appreciated. Do you want people to tear me down because I shared information from someone who might not have had a clear picture on how this show works? Why wouldn't I have? He knew Ben was either the F1 or F2.

You are sharing your opinion here and I appreciate it. No one should attack you because that is the one rule we have here.

Sometimes in life the golden rule comes in handy...treat others the way you want to be treated. I don't think anyone here is trying to start a fight. They are simply supporting me because that is what good friends do in situations like this. This has more to do with the friendships we have formed here then some information being shared about a reality show.

Love_Me: Thank you from my heart for your and San's work on this site. I never felt welcome at FORT. There was a meanspiritedness to the process which really turned me off. Here we can agree/disagree champion our theories and it may get spirited, but never mean. 8)

Babymama: I am one in the minority here who did want it to be Ben, the majority of folks on here saw the JP connection early so I don't understand your statement that 90% of the board was happy RS was wrong. I agree with you that RS has a good track record of being right. I also see him trying a bit to not be so mean to his fans. At the end of the day, we are all here because this is a treat for us to try to figure out the puzzle and for me to keep trying to see another point of view (a work in progress I'll admit LOL). It's a diversion, much like sports are for a lot of folks. I came here and stay here for the fun of it, not to be right/wrong or whatever.

Please don't be offended by everyone's enthusiasm. Many of us have our favorite "teams" but many do not and are a clear voice of reason on this board who guide the rest of us with the wisdom they have gathered doing this for many seasons.

Finally, give us the pleasure of thanking our moderators who we love and owe a debt of gratitude because they created this place for us to meet and enjoy our TB obsession as many of us do not have other outlets for this Bachelor fever. Amen!

Thank you Pavalygurl - I want to 2nd your gratitude to Love_Me and SanLee - I agree with you 1000% and I had the exact same feelings at FORT. I'm so grateful for this place for for Love_Me and San - and all the members' contributions here as well, for making this an awesome place to be! I would hate for us to lose that. Any and all sources are going to be considered and no one should have to apologize for sharing what they've been given. It seems to me that no one has a 100% track record - so what? As you said, we are here for the fun of it. The thrill is in the chase anyway; the final outcome is momentary in the scheme of things - and everything always seems to works itself out in the end eventually, no matter the outcome. In the interim, I'd much rather be in an environment where everybody put their best guesses, info, sleuthing/sources out there, without fear of censure or ridicule; otherwise, nobody will feel safe to say anything unless they are absolutely, 100% certain - where is the fun in that?

:it is all good: group hug

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:18 pm

I too want to thank Love_Me and Coastal for all the work you guys have put in getting some sort of spoilers out to us.

This is a sleuthing and spoiler discussion site (thanks to love_me and San!!!) and we all enjoy this aspect of the show. Thats why we are here. But if any piece of information that has been gleened through contacts etc. turns out to be wrong, we all understand and are still grateful that the information was shared in the 1st place. No one thinks they are bigger than they are. Again thanks.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:24 pm

goteam

Thank you to love_me and San and the rest of the sleuthers

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:36 pm

Thank you San & Love_Me for creating this wonderful site Smiley You are so amazing!

for you group hug :chickendance:

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 73 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 42 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

+100
skitts
momoftrips
mrsbatonmom
ryvetted
Shadow