SELECT CONTENT

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Page 20 of 73 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 46 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Post by Reidiscool Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:02 pm

richlp wrote:

OK we get it...

Reality Steve is the spoiling god...

Even when he gives the wrong ending, it wasn't his mistake, Mike Fleiss obviously filmed it wrong...

We mere mortals can only wallow in our flawed sources, sleuthing, and misinformation...

:yes: so true :missclap:
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Post by northernviewer Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:19 am

Many are talking about JP getting the physical edit, but that's not what I'm seeing this season. It could be if this was a normal season, but due to Bentley and then Ryan coming back too, this is anything but a "normal" season (if there's such a thing) where it's all about the F2 guys. I see Bentley as getting the physical edit as there is obviously nothing of any substance going on, and her edit with JP has more dimensions to it. They talk, they laugh plus they love to be as close as possible and cuddle and kiss often. Ben is getting a lesser connection edit at the moment but as a whole, Bentley, JP and Ryan are the only ones really in the picture for the majority of the viewing audience.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:42 am

Notice how Ames set up Ben F and Ashley with the chemistry edit - interesting no?? Then we had Ben's tragic story of losing his dad....Ashley even used the word 'passion' and said something like Ben is the kind of guy I can fall in love with.........hmmmmm F2 edit?

but oh em gee, I'm so over Bentley and her stoopid obsession with him - I wish I could stop watching this trainwreck, how she can honestly, without laughing her ass off, say she fell in love with her F1 is moronic, almost as moronic as she is. Someone needs to buy this chick the book "He's just not tha into you."

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:53 am

anders wrote:Notice how Ames set up Ben F and Ashley with the chemistry edit - interesting no?? Then we had Ben's tragic story of losing his dad....Ashley even used the word 'passion' and said something like Ben is the kind of guy I can fall in love with.........hmmmmm F2 edit?

but oh em gee, I'm so over Bentley and her stoopid obsession with him - I wish I could stop watching this trainwreck, how she can honestly, without laughing her ass off, say she fell in love with her F1 is moronic, almost as moronic as she is. Someone needs to buy this chick the book "He's just not tha into you."

watching Ashley's date with Ben F reminds me so much of Ali with Chris L. a lot of this season reminds of Ali's season. and I agree that TPTB are going overboard with the bentley stuff. I think Ben F is edited to be the next Bachelor but that's JMO. I'd like it to be Ames but don't think he can carry the show if he gets nervous around Ashley, he's going to get nervous around 25 other girls. LOL I'm not sure there's something about Ryan P that I can't placed my finger on.. I don't think he's as happy go lucky as he wants everyone to believe. JMO.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:09 am

Something about Ames too.... not just the nerves.I'm not sure he'd do well with the format of carrying the show. I'm also not sure about how he'll fare on BP!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:27 am

I think the reason that we're not getting any sc's of the htd's and sc's LCD's and FD's is that its not so much the end that tptb want to keep quiet but they want us to question whether Bentley stays to the end and/or that Ryan will be there. RS has the rep of being right up to F2... so maybe that's the area that he's being messed with this season?? I was away for the weekend and only glanced through a few threads but I'm pretty sure that i read that a poster said she had a source who said that the HTD's and LCD dates were different than what RS has said (is RS himself defending his honour on this board? :giggle: ) I think this just could be what MF is doing, not wanting us to even be able to narrow down the F2 guys, causse we don't even know who the F4 are at this point.
northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:34 am

northernviewer wrote:I think the reason that we're not getting any sc's of the htd's and sc's LCD's and FD's is that its not so much the end that tptb want to keep quiet but they want us to question whether Bentley stays to the end and/or that Ryan will be there. RS has the rep of being right up to F2... so maybe that's the area that he's being messed with this season?? I was away for the weekend and only glanced through a few threads but I'm pretty sure that i read that a poster said she had a source who said that the HTD's and LCD dates were different than what RS has said (is RS himself defending his honour on this board? :giggle: ) I think this just could be what MF is doing, not wanting us to even be able to narrow down the F2 guys, causse we don't even know who the F4 are at this point.

I agree – I thought of that yesterday – I was hoping for more previews last night then realized they won’t give them to us until Bentley is completely out of the picture. So we should get some next week.

HTD and LCD's different how - who's on them?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:43 am

anders, read the first page of this thread.... and a few pages after if you have the time... entertaining to say the least 8) Ames may not get the 4th HTD but Ryan does, and Constanting goes after HTDs and Ryan gets an LCD. Food for thought and it makes total sense, especially as Ryan seems to be the narrator this season, and I'd bet first in line to be the next Bach in Fleiss's eyes.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:48 am

Will do.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:54 am

LibbyBell wrote:Something about Ames too.... not just the nerves.I'm not sure he'd do well with the format of carrying the show. I'm also not sure about how he'll fare on BP!

I actually started liking Ames last night, his nervousness when talking to Ash was cute (especially in light of the concussion). I think I'll watch BP 2 if he's on it, just to see if his nature is any different.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:56 am

I didn't think he was as nervous other times....thought it was from his bumps on the head.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:02 pm

nutty1 wrote:I didn't think he was as nervous other times....thought it was from his bumps on the head.

He was having classic concussion symptoms. Dizzy when standing up, headaches, nausea, glassy-eyed, lack of focus, difficulty concentrating, having to think longer than normal to form sentences. The doc told him it would be about a week for the symptoms to completely clear up. We should see him back to normal next week.

(I've lived through a couple of concussions with my kiddos -- they're scary.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 73 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 46 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

+100
skitts
momoftrips
mrsbatonmom
ryvetted
Shadow