SELECT CONTENT

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Page 21 of 73 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 47 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:30 pm

Kelad9 wrote:
anders wrote:Notice how Ames set up Ben F and Ashley with the chemistry edit - interesting no?? Then we had Ben's tragic story of losing his dad....Ashley even used the word 'passion' and said something like Ben is the kind of guy I can fall in love with.........hmmmmm F2 edit?

but oh em gee, I'm so over Bentley and her stoopid obsession with him - I wish I could stop watching this trainwreck, how she can honestly, without laughing her ass off, say she fell in love with her F1 is moronic, almost as moronic as she is. Someone needs to buy this chick the book "He's just not tha into you."

watching Ashley's date with Ben F reminds me so much of Ali with Chris L. a lot of this season reminds of Ali's season. and I agree that TPTB are going overboard with the bentley stuff. I think Ben F is edited to be the next Bachelor but that's JMO. I'd like it to be Ames but don't think he can carry the show if he gets nervous around Ashley, he's going to get nervous around 25 other girls. LOL I'm not sure there's something about Ryan P that I can't placed my finger on.. I don't think he's as happy go lucky as he wants everyone to believe. JMO.

Much as I would love to see a whole season of Ben and confess I would most likely watch, I hope he is not the Bachelor. To see what TPTB do to their leads annoys me no end. I like him far to much to wish that upon him.

I am going to just enjoy seeing him on my screen for what is left of this disaster of a season.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:50 pm

Alexxxx wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I didn't think he was as nervous other times....thought it was from his bumps on the head.

He was having classic concussion symptoms. Dizzy when standing up, headaches, nausea, glassy-eyed, lack of focus, difficulty concentrating, having to think longer than normal to form sentences. The doc told him it would be about a week for the symptoms to completely clear up. We should see him back to normal next week.

(I've lived through a couple of concussions with my kiddos -- they're scary.)

Sounds like just another night in the guys house to me...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:54 pm

richlp wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I didn't think he was as nervous other times....thought it was from his bumps on the head.

He was having classic concussion symptoms. Dizzy when standing up, headaches, nausea, glassy-eyed, lack of focus, difficulty concentrating, having to think longer than normal to form sentences. The doc told him it would be about a week for the symptoms to completely clear up. We should see him back to normal next week.

Haha, OK, good point.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:56 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:
anders wrote:Notice how Ames set up Ben F and Ashley with the chemistry edit - interesting no?? Then we had Ben's tragic story of losing his dad....Ashley even used the word 'passion' and said something like Ben is the kind of guy I can fall in love with.........hmmmmm F2 edit?

but oh em gee, I'm so over Bentley and her stoopid obsession with him - I wish I could stop watching this trainwreck, how she can honestly, without laughing her ass off, say she fell in love with her F1 is moronic, almost as moronic as she is. Someone needs to buy this chick the book "He's just not tha into you."

watching Ashley's date with Ben F reminds me so much of Ali with Chris L. a lot of this season reminds of Ali's season. and I agree that TPTB are going overboard with the bentley stuff. I think Ben F is edited to be the next Bachelor but that's JMO. I'd like it to be Ames but don't think he can carry the show if he gets nervous around Ashley, he's going to get nervous around 25 other girls. LOL I'm not sure there's something about Ryan P that I can't placed my finger on.. I don't think he's as happy go lucky as he wants everyone to believe. JMO.

Much as I would love to see a whole season of Ben and confess I would most likely watch, I hope he is not the Bachelor. To see what TPTB do to their leads annoys me no end. I like him far to much to wish that upon him.

I am going to just enjoy seeing him on my screen for what is left of this disaster of a season.

Wouldn't it be cool if he hooked up with someone like Chris did with Peyton?! Could you say Shawntel?! :gotcha:

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:59 pm

nutty1 wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:

Wouldn't it be cool if he hooked up with someone like Chris did with Peyton?! Could you say Shawntel?! :gotcha:

How far is Chico from Sonoma? Are we talking about a north/south CA thing?

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:06 pm

Alexxxx wrote:
How far is Chico from Sonoma? Are we talking about a north/south CA thing?

They are both Northern California. It's probably about 3 hours max drive. 153 miles.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:18 pm

Cool. Thx, beader!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:45 pm

richlp wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

All I could think of was, "Oh no! For once we get a really intelligent, smart bachelor and you aren't protecting his brain." hmmm
That was a crime, I tell you... no :laughingoutlou

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:49 pm

Maybe they are trying to even out the playing field on BP.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:50 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:Maybe they are trying to even out the playing field on BP.
rotfl Ames would need more than a concussion then.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:52 pm

Bloomers wrote:
richlp wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

All I could think of was, "Oh no! For once we get a really intelligent, smart bachelor and you aren't protecting his brain." hmmm
That was a crime, I tell you... no
:laughingoutlou

:missclap: We need to keep the brains cells swirling at a maximum on this show!
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:01 pm

agentcurls wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
richlp wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

That was a crime, I tell you... no
:laughingoutlou

:missclap: We need to keep the brains cells swirling at a maximum on this show!

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 73 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 47 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

+100
skitts
momoftrips
mrsbatonmom
ryvetted
Shadow