SELECT CONTENT

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Brill Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:57 pm

Another great looking guy. I guess Des must have been okay with a Dad since there are 3 of them....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:59 pm

atem wrote:
MissC wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Awww! That pic is ADORABLE. thanks!

I hope he made it past night one!

Brad is definitely the cutest! And Maddex is ADORABLE! He looks just like Brad! I'm team Brad!! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:02 pm

Anyone know him to know if he made it past night one?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:11 pm

Great job missc!

Wow, there is such a difference between that pic above and this one RS posted below! The one below must be when he was younger like the person who knows him said. His son is so adorable!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Does anyone know if he did make it? Was reading through the posts and it sounds lilke this guys raises his son alone??? Makes me like this one even more now!!

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:15 pm

atem wrote:Anyone know him to know if he made it past night one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Shellyleer Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:09 pm

Is Des and her men celebrating St Patty's day in the house? I would like to party with this contestant:-) super cute!!!! Do we know how many guys are currently left in the house?

Love me some tall, dark and handsome guys :Drool:
Shellyleer
Shellyleer

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:50 pm

Shellyleer wrote:Is Des and her men celebrating St Patty's day in the house? I would like to party with this contestant:-) super cute!!!! Do we know how many guys are currently left in the house?

She just had her first date yesterday and we know he got a rose.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Shellyleer Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:58 pm

how many guys have usually been cut by now? Does anyone know?

Love me some tall, dark and handsome guys :Drool:
Shellyleer
Shellyleer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:11 pm

I wish I knew what was going on in that house right now!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:12 pm

A.neill523 wrote:
atem wrote:

Awww! That pic is ADORABLE. thanks!

I hope he made it past night one!

Brad is definitely the cutest! And Maddex is ADORABLE! He looks just like Brad! I'm team Brad!! Smiley

Shellyleer wrote:Is Des and her men celebrating St Patty's day in the house? I would like to party with this contestant:-) super cute!!!! Do we know how many guys are currently left in the house?

:Welcome A.neill523 & Shellyleer!

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:13 pm

Isn't it 10 cut the first night? I always forget.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:14 pm

wait, did I miss something? Trying to get familiar with this site but how do you know who got a rose already?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+32
Fall5021
Spoilerhaha
Baseball Mom
tigertiz
LexBlair