SELECT CONTENT

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 4 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by california90 Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:16 pm

Brandy123 wrote:wait, did I miss something? Trying to get familiar with this site but how do you know who got a rose already?

We don't know for sure, but Brooks got the first date & by looking at the photos, it seems like he got a rose on his date.

california90

Back to top Go down

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:17 pm

Shellyleer wrote:how many guys have usually been cut by now? Does anyone know?

Usually, it goes from 25 to 19 contestants after the first RC. They have not had the second RC yet.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty ohhh, gottcha! Thanks

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:19 pm

california90 wrote:
Brandy123 wrote:wait, did I miss something? Trying to get familiar with this site but how do you know who got a rose already?

We don't know for sure, but Brooks got the first date & by looking at the photos, it seems like he got a rose on his date.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:20 pm

Fleiss tweeted that the 1st date was 'excellent', so that tells me he got a rose.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty ok thanks for the info!!!

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:22 pm

atem wrote:

Fleiss tweeted that the 1st date was 'excellent', so that tells me he got a rose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shellyleer Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:29 pm

I can't wait for the next RC :-)

Love me some tall, dark and handsome guys :Drool:
Shellyleer
Shellyleer

Back to top Go down

Post by dflynn Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:29 pm

I never knew there was a forum to discuss this show until my friend told me she saw Brad was going to be on this season. I know Brad and he is a great guy. I laughed at the player comment. Definitely not who he is. He works at a great company as an accountant. Picks his little guy up from daycare every day and goes home to spend quality time with him. Can't wait to see the pictures that the show releases and you will get a better idea of how handsome he is. Any girl would be lucky to catch him and his little man!!

dflynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:30 pm

dflynn wrote:I never knew there was a forum to discuss this show until my friend told me she saw Brad was going to be on this season. I know Brad and he is a great guy. I laughed at the player comment. Definitely not who he is. He works at a great company as an accountant. Picks his little guy up from daycare every day and goes home to spend quality time with him. Can't wait to see the pictures that the show releases and you will get a better idea of how handsome he is. Any girl would be lucky to catch him and his little man!!

:Welcome dflynn! So nice to hear about him from someone who knows him!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:35 pm

thanks for the info dflynn! that is awesome to hear about him :)

california90

Back to top Go down

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Well I think you are darn lucky to know him. I think that picture of him and his son is soooooo cute. And boy he is good looking!!! I am soooo jealous!!!

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:36 pm

dflynn wrote:I never knew there was a forum to discuss this show until my friend told me she saw Brad was going to be on this season. I know Brad and he is a great guy. I laughed at the player comment. Definitely not who he is. He works at a great company as an accountant. Picks his little guy up from daycare every day and goes home to spend quality time with him. Can't wait to see the pictures that the show releases and you will get a better idea of how handsome he is. Any girl would be lucky to catch him and his little man!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:38 am

Welcome1 dflynn! We are so happy you joined our Forum. Thanks for sharing! :Smiley:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by dflynn Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 am

Brandy123 I am lucky to know him. Sounds like you have a little crush on him! Knowing someone on the show and just watching it is so different. Can't wait to see how it all turns out!

dflynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad McKinzie - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+32
Fall5021
Spoilerhaha
Baseball Mom
tigertiz
LexBlair