SELECT CONTENT

Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:03 am

BuckeyeGal06 wrote:Thanks San!

On a side note, can I just say that I like the fact that most of the guys we know of so far are older and more of in line with Des's age? I know, I know "Age is but a number" but Des doesn't really strike me a someone who wants a youngin. Hugesmile

She's 26. I don't see them that much older.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by DesFever Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:11 am

atem wrote:

On a side note, can I just say that I like the fact that most of the guys we know of so far are older and more of in line with Des's age? I know, I know "Age is but a number" but Des doesn't really strike me a someone who wants a youngin. Hugesmile

Yeah, I think a few years age difference is good. On a side note, anyone wanna guess for sure when we'll know all 25? Or I assume it doesn't really matter since 7 go home on the first night. But I'd like to see the core group of 16 or so.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:29 am

DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:

Yeah, I think a few years age difference is good. On a side note, anyone wanna guess for sure when we'll know all 25? Or I assume it doesn't really matter since 7 go home on the first night. But I'd like to see the core group of 16 or so.

I read a post here that the revamp of the site will be Mar 28th? I don't know what day of the week that ends up.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:39 am

3/28 is a Thursday.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:42 am

atem wrote:
DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:

I read a post here that the revamp of the site will be Mar 28th? I don't know what day of the week that ends up.

@atem, I thought you were the one who told us about the remodel on March 28th? LOL
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:34 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
atem wrote:
DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:

@atem, I thought you were the one who told us about the remodel on March 28th? LOL
It was actually me giggling

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:37 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
atem wrote:
DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:

It was actually me giggling

Oh, ok, thanks ThankMeLater! Embarressed! I hope we do at least get bios/pics by that time. Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by shortcake Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:42 am

http://www.wehmann.com/profile.php?id=2083

This guy is also a contestant.

shortcake

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 am

shortcake wrote:http://www.wehmann.com/profile.php?id=2083

High clap Thank you for the scoop shortcake!

Is that the Ojan guy?

OMG, he's drop dead gorgeous! :Drool:
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:53 am

atem wrote:
shortcake wrote:http://www.wehmann.com/profile.php?id=2083

High clap Thank you for the scoop shortcake!

Is that the Ojan guy?

OMG, he's drop dead gorgeous! :Drool:

Uh.. yeah!! I'm starting to expect no less.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:07 pm

WOW! Is everyone on the show a model?? haha I cant wait for all the head shots to come out so we can see what they all look like. Just seems like there are alot of models on this show. Wonder if there is any alterior motives??

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:45 pm

That would be funny that we just found out about him and he is gone. I really think he is the guy with Des on the 1 on 1 and her arms are crossed.

Maybe he is full of himself no idea and she has decided to send him home. Certainly not a picture where she looks impressed.

Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+22
JBF
jurystillout
tigertiz
lcwilli3
gruder