SELECT CONTENT

Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by JBF Mon May 27, 2013 9:55 am

One curio...

Reality Steve lists Juan Pablo leaving at Spain's rose ceremony, but I suspect he may have left earlier... a.k.a. Mickey in Ashley's season and Travis in Emily's (also initially thought to make the ceremony). He is the one head not accounted for, besides Brooks, during the James Drama in the promo. Of course, the F1 is never involved in The Drama unless their name is Vienna or Courtney. Usually the guys get into battle when they get bored waiting for Desiree to finish "doing what she's doing" with somebody else.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by atem Mon May 27, 2013 10:05 am

JBF wrote:One curio...

Reality Steve lists Juan Pablo leaving at Spain's rose ceremony, but I suspect he may have left earlier... a.k.a. Mickey in Ashley's season and Travis in Emily's (also initially thought to make the ceremony). He is the one head not accounted for, besides Brooks, during the James Drama in the promo. Of course, the F1 is never involved in The Drama unless their name is Vienna or Courtney. Usually the guys get into battle when they get bored waiting for Desiree to finish "doing what she's doing" with somebody else.

That's a good point. Is he in the cap with them in Medera (sp) on that boat?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon May 27, 2013 1:21 pm

He's definitely gone before Madeira. Counted five heads there: Chris, Brooks, Mike, Drew and Zak. Mike leaves before hometowns. Steve is definite that Juan Pablo made it to Germany and is "assuming" he's in Spain.

Steve lists "six" on the soccer date. "Six guys suit up and play against a professional soccer team. Not sure what the twist is that the press release mentions, but I’ll let you know when I do."

Yet you would think Juan would be there listening to Mike and Kasey battle it out with James... like Chris does.

Possibilities for this "curio"...

1.) Desiree takes time out with BOTH Juan and Brooks instead of just Brooks. Kinda doubt THAT. I still think she is with Brooks when that drama erupts. Drew and Zak are at the hotel, one had his solo date and the other is getting his later.

2.) We have a repeat of the Sean/Sarah scene... with Desiree ending it privately with Juan on the group date before the evening portion... or he leaves for some other reason... perhaps because of "the twist" on the date?

3.) Reality Steve goofed with his number: just five on the soccer date and Juan didn't make Spain.

Perhaps it doesn't matter in the end.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 1:32 pm

JBF wrote:He's definitely gone before Madeira. Counted five heads there: Chris, Brooks, Mike, Drew and Zak. Mike leaves before hometowns. Steve is definite that Juan Pablo made it to Germany and is "assuming" he's in Spain.

Steve lists "six" on the soccer date. "Six guys suit up and play against a professional soccer team. Not sure what the twist is that the press release mentions, but I’ll let you know when I do."

Yet you would think Juan would be there listening to Mike and Kasey battle it out with James... like Chris does.

Possibilities for this "curio"...

1.) Desiree takes time out with BOTH Juan and Brooks instead of just Brooks. Kinda doubt THAT. I still think she is with Brooks when that drama erupts. Drew and Zak are at the hotel, one had his solo date and the other is getting his later.

2.) We have a repeat of the Sean/Sarah scene... with Desiree ending it privately with Juan on the group date before the evening portion... or he leaves for some other reason... perhaps because of "the twist" on the date?

3.) Reality Steve goofed with his number: just five on the soccer date and Juan didn't make Spain.

Perhaps it doesn't matter in the end.

JBF..i do think the most logical one is the one that fit particular scenario where Juan Pa HAS TO BE in the soccer date, right??
(i mean, thats why he got cast giggling )

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon May 27, 2013 1:56 pm

Yeah... I'm not losing any sleep over this curio. Heck, Juan could have also just taken a LOT of extended time for his PI session. It just seems so strange that his only peek-a-boo shot in the promo is the scene with Ben (and James sitting with him) at the Bach mansion... or someplace earlier in the season.

Going off topic...

I remember how much fun it was analyzing the jumbled-up-in-editing orphanage group date in Phuket (Ashley's episode #4) two years ago. Ben Flajnik was one of the few heads missing in the famous window shot. The other guys all saw JP carrying Ashley in from the rain. Of course... no surprise!... Ben is the one getting the group date rose and acting all innocent and "in the dark". From that point on, he and JP were NEVER together on any dates, although Constantine probably saw "something" going on in the Chiang Mai boxing date, while Ames was taken in the paddy wagon for his "head injury". Later, Ames' jaw was to the floor in shock (while Lucas chuckled at him) during the Taiwan wedding photo date, watching Ashley giggle with JP about "the worst photos ever". The editors tried sssssooooo hard to make JP appear in "rage" on that date with all of the stitch-and-knit voice-overs. Ben was probably the only one who was no seeing "IT" between Ash and JP all along... which is why Ames hardly was sobbing in his limo exit, Ryan was giggling his way in his flip-flops to Fiji (Ryan "Hi" Ashley "Hi") and Constantine was quick to bug out during HIS fantasy date since his Georgia restaurant already got all of its needed promotion on his hometown date. They needed "evil" Bentley BAAAAD that season.

This season they simply used the turquoise Bentley.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 27, 2013 2:00 pm

Not all the guys go on the soccer date though, right?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon May 27, 2013 4:39 pm

You got me. It depends on whether anybody can find proof of Juan in Spain, since he is MIA in that one promo scene. I do think Reality Steve will be making some changes with his spoilers as the show unfolds... mind you, it is mostly "little stuff" he will chalk up as "logistics".
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 27, 2013 4:51 pm

JBF wrote:You got me. It depends on whether anybody can find proof of Juan in Spain, since he is MIA in that one promo scene. I do think Reality Steve will be making some changes with his spoilers as the show unfolds... mind you, it is mostly "little stuff" he will chalk up as "logistics".

Well, we know Drew has a 1 on 1 in Spain.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Happyazz84 Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:07 pm

It probably doesn't matter, and it is probably already all out by now, but Brooks is 28 and his bday is October 7th. We were friends growing up and my birthday is the 11. It was easy to remember because 7-11. I remember we both got our drivers licenses on the same weekend... We thought we were pretty awesome :) haha

Happyazz84

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:33 pm

Wow... thanks! We thought it was July 10th. Goofed that one up with the numbers in reverse! Everybody has changing birthdays this season. Even Desiree's changed on us this season.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:37 pm

JBF wrote:Wow... thanks! We thought it was July 10th. Goofed that one up with the numbers in reverse! Everybody has changing birthdays this season. Even Desiree's changed on us this season.

Get busy re-doing the birth sign stuff! :P

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:57 pm

atem wrote:
JBF wrote:Wow... thanks! We thought it was July 10th. Goofed that one up with the numbers in reverse! Everybody has changing birthdays this season. Even Desiree's changed on us this season.

Get busy re-doing the birth sign stuff! :P

Opposites attract if he's a Libra. His moon is now in Pisces.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+22
JBF
jurystillout
tigertiz
lcwilli3
gruder