SELECT CONTENT

Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:01 pm

JBF wrote:
atem wrote:
JBF wrote:Wow... thanks! We thought it was July 10th. Goofed that one up with the numbers in reverse! Everybody has changing birthdays this season. Even Desiree's changed on us this season.

Get busy re-doing the birth sign stuff! :P

Opposites attract if he's a Libra. His moon is now in Pisces.

Opposites? Really? I mean, when we first heard of Brooks I thought he and Kasey would be the best match.

Now that I saw Kasey, I can see why that didn't go far.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Admin Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:21 pm

JBF wrote:Wow... thanks! We thought it was July 10th. Goofed that one up with the numbers in reverse! Everybody has changing birthdays this season. Even Desiree's changed on us this season.

I'm sorry! I believe I am the one who found the site with his info and birth-date on it. I guess it was not right! Thanks for clearing that up for us Happyazz84! :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:08 am

I'll continue this on the Fun thread, but I am not going to get into all of the details like I did before...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:17 am

Happyazz84 wrote:It probably doesn't matter, and it is probably already all out by now, but Brooks is 28 and his bday is October 7th. We were friends growing up and my birthday is the 11. It was easy to remember because 7-11. I remember we both got our drivers licenses on the same weekend... We thought we were pretty awesome Smiley haha

welcomeyall Happyazz84! Thanks for sharing this with us. :WAVEY:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:45 am

I am bringing this forward to make it easier to find. Great job on it San! Thank you for all you do!!

sanlee088 wrote:I updated the chart with added info from RS....crediting him...

- RS thinks that Chris, Mike G., and Brooks get a 1-1 date in Portugal with Drew and Zak getting the group date of two, but he said he isn't 100% positive. But that has to be right since both Drew and Zak get a 1-1 in Spain (the episode before)
- Fixed it where Zak is F3 and Drew is F4.

Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 17 0001wd
Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 17 0002iko
Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 17 0003ad
Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 17 0004wj
Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 17 0005nr
Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 17 0006lp
Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 17 0007kg

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:12 am

Thank you!! If you think something needs to be added and/or fixed, just let me know! I have some free time right now. :))
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:15 am

San, it looks great, except when I quoted it, it cut off the last column. Would there be a place you could make it a sticky so it doesn't get lost in the pages?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:20 am

Hey BKay, I made the new no discussion contestant chart thread as a sticky. I hope it looks okay. Just let me know!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:26 am

You are awesome!! Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:27 am

BKay wrote:San, it looks great, except when I quoted it, it cut off the last column. Would there be a place you could make it a sticky so it doesn't get lost in the pages?

i usually have to drag my browser wider and then i can see the rest of the chart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:29 am

So what are the thoughts on Drew being F3 and Zak being F4? We have SC evidence Drew is in Antigua. Thoughts on how that goes down?
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:37 am

gabriele wrote:
BKay wrote:San, it looks great, except when I quoted it, it cut off the last column. Would there be a place you could make it a sticky so it doesn't get lost in the pages?

i usually have to drag my browser wider and then i can see the rest of the chart.

I have dragged mine as wide as it goes and I can't see past HTDs. Some of us don't have gigantic wide screen monitors. I wish I did. I've tried every which way to see that entire chart but I can't. :Frown:
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Contestants Chart - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+22
JBF
jurystillout
tigertiz
lcwilli3
gruder