SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:03 pm

Archer23 wrote:No worries. I'm dying to hear Catherine's theory, though.
@Millsy11374
Hey @jillianharris meet @clmgiudici. She has a theory that perfectly complements your hot dog theory.

Hers relates to ice cream flavors and I really want to know what it is too. She needs to put it in writing.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2 - Page 3 87b72b10  Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2 - Page 3 86669110  Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2 - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2

Post by composer53 Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Catherine's theory has something to do with ice cream. Remember she had Sean taste different flavors of ice cream the first night.
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:15 pm

It has to mean one thing, wedding plans High clap
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:20 pm

Archer23 wrote:
@clmgiudici
Among my top list of favorite people: Christopher Walken, Will Ferrell and @Millsy11374. Thanks for lunch Rob! You're rad

@Millsy11374
@clmgiudici wow! I've never been in such great company... well except yours ;)
Millsy seems like a cool guy, and all the Bachnation folks seem to love him.

So one of the PR people from the bachelor posted a pic of Sean and Cat today and then she has lunch with one of the producers. Plus she says last night on Kimmel that she's "asked permission" for some of the girls to be at the wedding. Maybe wishful thinking on my part but it seems things could be in motion already.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:31 pm

Nataliehart (who was with Sean and Cat this morning and took the pic at Pink's) is the same person who announced this in Oct

“@Nataliahart: It's official #ABC will televise @ashhebert @JP_Rosenbaum wedding in December! http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/ashley-and-jp-wedding …” finally secret is out!
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:44 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:Nataliehart (who was with Sean and Cat this morning and took the pic at Pink's) is the same person who announced this in Oct

“@Nataliahart: It's official #ABC will televise @ashhebert @JP_Rosenbaum wedding in December! http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/ashley-and-jp-wedding …” finally secret is out!

WOW!! I'm really excited now. I think we are going to get a summer wedding!!! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:04 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:Nataliehart (who was with Sean and Cat this morning and took the pic at Pink's) is the same person who announced this in Oct

And Catherine had lunch with Millsy today:

Catherine Giudici Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 1h

Among my top list of favorite people: Christopher Walken, Will Ferrell and @Millsy11374. Thanks for lunch Rob! You're rad

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebachelorette2012 Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:01 am

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 51m
#mergalo http://instagram.com/p/XLXR7WgkBY/

They re doing it again. FANS are not too HAPPY!! :shock:

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2 - Page 3 XNf0KkBJVC

lovebachelorette2012

Female Posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:04 am

lovebachelorette2012 wrote:Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 51m

Seriously, people need to give it a rest. They are trying to start a "fad" and so they post pictures. Other than the fact there's a car coming towards them, nothing is wrong with this picture.

And then you have the people who are mad Sean has posted more pictures with Peta than he has with Cat. I swear, they can't win in this situation.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2 - Page 3 87b72b10  Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2 - Page 3 86669110  Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2 - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebachelorette2012 Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:14 am

umngirl wrote:
lovebachelorette2012 wrote:Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 51m

Seriously, people need to give it a rest. They are trying to start a "fad" and so they post pictures. Other than the fact there's a car coming towards them, nothing is wrong with this picture.

And then you have the people who are mad Sean has posted more pictures with Peta than he has with Cat. I swear, they can't win in this situation.

You re right. I think maybe he has posted more pictures with Peta because never know He may get voted off early next Tuesday (I hope not) so Mugarlo pics are no longer!! Im sure we will see the future pics of SeanCat plenty time.

lovebachelorette2012

Female Posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:51 am

He's enjoying the moment... nothing wrong with that why not throw a little fun time into the end of your day. Being goofy as he says l can see him doing worse then that for some humor to give people something else to gossip about. I love it that he can have fun while learning.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:18 am

The muraglo has gone viral look at this it's comical
pic.twitter.com/nn2K8X3SY6

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2

+80
Deez
seacat
northernviewer
LoveDovez
flipflopz