SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2

Post by jessicaj Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:29 am

jessicaj

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2

Post by Cari Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:42 am

jembid wrote: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2 - Page 25 Tealorini

There are some pics of their family, her mom an her lola :)

Found this pic from her instagram. Wasn't this from Cat's hometown date?

tealorini wrote:
Reunited

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2 - Page 25 Image-5

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by jembid Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:46 am

Looks like it! Same top Cat's wearing during the HTD Hugesmile

jembid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:15 am

kitcat wrote:yeah i wonder if Cats sisters have twitter accounts and if they even tweet each other...well anyway, like Cat said, she's not that close to them so....

but it'd be nice to see them all together though

Pretty sure they are not on Twitter. Monica is on FB. But I get the feeling she is not that comfortable with the fame thing :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:18 am

Cari wrote:
jembid wrote: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2 - Page 25 Tealorini

There are some pics of their family, her mom an her lola :)

Found this pic from her instagram. Wasn't this from Cat's hometown date?

tealorini wrote:
Reunited

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2 - Page 25 Image-5

no that's old, I have it on Catherine's gallery, pre-season

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:52 am

hmmm...Feels kinda odd... can't find pictures of sean and cat together before/aftr last night's episode of dwts

i know i'm spoiled haha
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:01 am

she went out with out him yesterday. Someone tweeted seeing catherine with her "Friends" at mixology.

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:41 am

Has anyone on twitter mentioned that Peta needs to coreograph for the dance instead of what she wants? That seemed to be the main problem last night - they didn't really do much of the jive.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by pugmomma Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:50 am

BHL Magazine ‏@bhlmagazine 5h @PandoraVT @clmgiudici excited to have lunch with you both tomorrow. Get ready to change the world
pugmomma
pugmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by pugmomma Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:21 am

According to tweets...it looks like Catherine went to dinner with Sean's parents at Planet Dailies (at the Grove) last night after DWTS.

It seems she and Mark Kurian also went to Mixology for a bit. They both appear to be part of the same building/restaurant....Planet Dailies/Mixology. Both are located at The Grove which seems to be in walking distance to The Palazzo. (where it's speculated Catherine and Sean may have seperate places).

Sean probably either had dance practice last night after the show OR early this morning.

I think it's good Catherine is keeping herself busy. She appears to be having lunch today with Mark Kurian and Pandora Vanderplump (Lisa Vanderplump's daughter). Lisa and her husband were also at Mixology last night.

Now...tell me why I know all this senseless info...lol.
pugmomma
pugmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:48 am

jembid wrote:http://instagram.com/tealorini

I think this is Monica's (Cat's sister) instagram account..

Wow! Her instagram has some beautiful photos from all around the world. She seems like an interesting person. Thanks for posting it.

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2 - Page 25 Empty murgalo graphic for sharing as a siggy, be my guest

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:59 am

Wanted to share this. I got a wild idea to make a murgalo graphic (after a really hard sleep in the daytime - have fibro and you sleep when you can - and somewhere in the early hours of the night here (central time) I tweeted it to Sean. It was my first tweet to someone else ever - I signed up on Twitter, so I could join this group. Anyway, he tweeted me back so I know he saw it. I think jcrbil here had something to do with him seeing it - she asked on Twitter for him, Catherine and Peta to go look at it. So, thanks to her! And when I posted that I had no followers - I was, like out in Twitter space all alone Smiley. Now I have 4! My husband's been teasing me about my interest in Sean and the Bachelor and DWTS in general, so I had to share my news about Sean's reply with him. First, I had to go show him what the murgalo was. You can just guess all of this made his day... giggling

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 26m @mimitalksalot very cool! Thank you

If anyone would like this murgalo graphic as a siggy, I'm sharing. It's under Creative Commons for pickup off of my Flickr stream. Let me know if you have problems getting it. My siggy is the small size. The original is a little bigger, you can go here to get it. It is 427p x 127p. Thanks so much.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mimitalks/8590689553/in/set-72157616424283010/

The murgalo logo design by mimitalks, married w/children

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2

+80
Deez
seacat
northernviewer
LoveDovez
flipflopz