SELECT CONTENT

Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by JBF Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:20 am

I'm probably in the minority here, but... despite his season being a total snoozefest... I kinda liked Lorenzo simply because he and Andrew Firestone were among the less overly "hunky" leads. Although they had their shirtless moments, these were more brief... complete contrast to Sean's lingering scans-and-pans at shower time.

The problem with Lorenzo is that he practically chose twins for his final two. Well... no, they weren't really twins. Yet they were enough alike that once he broke up with his final pick, he promptly dated his F2. Even his mother was struggling, being an astrology fan, since both were Pisces. THAT was a moment I remembered in his finale.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by atem Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:14 am

JBF wrote:I'm probably in the minority here, but... despite his season being a total snoozefest... I kinda liked Lorenzo simply because he and Andrew Firestone were among the less overly "hunky" leads. Although they had their shirtless moments, these were more brief... complete contrast to Sean's lingering scans-and-pans at shower time.

The problem with Lorenzo is that he practically chose twins for his final two. Well... no, they weren't really twins. Yet they were enough alike that once he broke up with his final pick, he promptly dated his F2. Even his mother was struggling, being an astrology fan, since both were Pisces. THAT was a moment I remembered in his finale.

I read the wiki page to remind myself, and how he and the Final 1 said to each other at the end was a huge red flag of where that relationship was headed. I really wonder if they even met once after filming ended! :P

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:45 pm

JBF Did you see the writer on the General Media thread for Bachelorette 9 tried to pull a Gloria Steinem? giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:18 pm

Is there any way to find the posters for each season of the Bachelor/Bachelorette?

Here's one from Travi's season!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Remember Jason's? I remember people trying to tell if he's looking at the Final 1 gal! giggling
It has his son in the poster too.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:24 pm

Remember Aaron's? I do! Great ad.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:29 pm

Sorry, for all the double posts! But, here's Brad's from his 2nd season. Errr, like that would make me watch?!

edited to add

I think this one is just as bad! Remember, this one from Jake's season?! rotfl

edited to add

Here's a Bachelorette one for Jennifer's season. It took place in NYC.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:56 am

Yeah... it is widely believed that Brad and Jake were "late" replacements for "first choices" Reid and Chris Lambton, so their seasons didn't have as high of an expectation as some others. Actually I enjoyed both... Vienna, in particular, was a hoot to watch on screen and I was munching my popcorn during the "don't interrupt me while I'm talking" breakup. One of my favorite characters in Jen's season was "Frenchie".

There is something rather "psychologically" fascinating about all of these. Travis looks at his harem, Brady Bunch style, with a sense of dread... "This is what I have to go through to get my own TV show?" Jen sits on the Big Apple completely ignoring her guys and keeping them in the background as if they are doormen there to open the door for her at the Ritz... kind of like Pilot Jake and his stewardesses. ("Sweeties, I am flying this plane. Stick to the refreshments.") What makes Aaron's interesting is that none of the ladies are looking at him! They are literally squirming in their heart shaped Laugh-In windows. In contrast, Jason's are ALL focused on him... and imagining him buck-naked. Oh no! They just HAD to squeeze in his kid too? Has Mike Fleiss no shame?!?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:30 am

JBF wrote:Yeah... it is widely believed that Brad and Jake were "late" replacements for "first choices" Reid and Chris Lambton, so their seasons didn't have as high of an expectation as some others. Actually I enjoyed both... Vienna, in particular, was a hoot to watch on screen and I was munching my popcorn during the "don't interrupt me while I'm talking" breakup. One of my favorite characters in Jen's season was "Frenchie".

There is something rather "psychologically" fascinating about all of these. Travis looks at his harem, Brady Bunch style, with a sense of dread... "This is what I have to go through to get my own TV show?" Jen sits on the Big Apple completely ignoring her guys and keeping them in the background as if they are doormen there to open the door for her at the Ritz... kind of like Pilot Jake and his stewardesses. ("Sweeties, I am flying this plane. Stick to the refreshments.") What makes Aaron's interesting is that none of the ladies are looking at him! They are literally squirming in their heart shaped Laugh-In windows. In contrast, Jason's are ALL focused on him... and imagining him buck-naked. Oh no! They just HAD to squeeze in his kid too? Has Mike Fleiss no shame?!?

Actually, I think Aaron is pointing to his Final 1 (Helene). Notice who is right smack in the middle of Travis's, yup his Final 1.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:35 am

I found two others. Wait until you see Trista's! :bigsmile:

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:04 pm

Here is DeAnna's!

I could only find an itty, bitty one for Jillian's. I don't like it!

Here's Trista's! So funny! giggling

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:17 pm

atem wrote:Sorry, for all the double posts! But, here's Brad's from his 2nd season. Errr, like that would make me watch?!

Another from Brad's second season... marketing him like Sean Lowe

atem wrote:Actually, I think Aaron is pointing to his Final 1 (Helene). Notice who is right smack in the middle of Travis's, yup his Final 1.

Since that was probably designed after filming, my guess it was done on purpose as a subtle "clue".

This next Friday... hopefully... Entertainment Weekly and their website will publish the Meet & Greet group photo taken before the first rose ceremony. One of the great "funny little coincidences" about these, despite the Bachelorette not knowing who "he" is who will be proposing on her final rose ceremony, all of the F1s are in the FRONT row since Jen's season (i.e. Jerry Ferris, Jesse, Ed, Roberto, JP and Jef). Also Kiptyn is the only F2 dumpee who has ever been in the front row.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:24 pm

Dang, no wonder I didn't watch Brad's season! Geez!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers

+26
LoveDovez
Hotmomma
marloon
melisma
nd4reality